Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Tessa remembered what she went through with Lily. Which it was easy with a little bit of pain. But she knew that she would go through it again just to see her baby.

“ I am sure that you will be able to handle it. It really isn't that bad. In the end it is worth holding the baby that I been carry for nine months.”

She then started to laugh. “ You don't have to start unpacking now. I could use a back massage. I know carrying a baby is really hard on the back.

Tessa then started to laugh when he call her mom. “ I have no idea what Damien got her, because when he brings her. We end up fighting about something. We really don't talk anymore. I know I told her about Chloe and Yasmina. Chloe was my kneazle from my first year and Yasmina was my guide dog.”

She smiled. “ That sounds good, but I might need you though.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Capper smiled at her " Alright lay on your tummy so I can get to your back."

Capper knelt beside her and started to rub into her back, he was pretty sure if he kept this up he would put her to sleep.

"Maybe we should set it up to where someone else brings Lily home, or I meet Damien to get her." Capper knew something was going to have to change. "Stress will not be good for the baby."

Capper was really getting into her back, "Maybe you and Damien need to talk with a third party...or just talk about Lily."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Tessa smiled as she got on her stomach. Oh how she loved back massage and she would go to someone to get them with she was carrying Lily.

She closed her eyes. “ This feel so good. I used to get these almost every day when I was pregnant with Lily.

“ I would be Lily expects me every time she comes home. And one time I had to go over there because she was throwing a fit. But it was her first time over there.”

Tessa smiled. “ It starts out talking about Lily but ends up how bad our past was and that is where we start fighting.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Capper had to smile when she said she was enjoying the massage, "I expect one in turn at some point."

Capper was listening to everything about Lily and Damien and was thinking about things.

"All Lily has to know that you are in the house. Who usually starts the fights when Damien comes over. Him or you?"

Capper knew that Tessa was a strong headed woman who was heartbroken so he could imagine that she usually started it and didn't even realize that she did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 12:07 am

Tessa smiled. “ I will do it later.” She grinned because she didn't think that she was good at back massages.

She knew that things was going to have to start changing. Tessa can't handle the stress from all of the fighting.

“ Lily likes to see me when she comes home from Damien's.” She then was sighing. “ I don't know really.”

Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 am

Capper just sighed he didn't know if she realized that she acted like she wanted to see him.

"I am trying to help you here Tessa, Lily would see as soon as she left her dad." Capper stopped his massaging

"I am beginning to think you have to have some excuse to see him. That you want to have a reason to fight with him." With that thought Capper left the room.

Capper had not yet fought with Tessa over Damien but it was getting to the point he was thinking that she was obsessed with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 2:35 pm

Tessa couldn't believe that she had their first fight. But it was over Damien. All she wanted to do was just forget about him. She then watched as he left the room.

She wanted to scream but he left. " I don't love Damien anymore. I love you Capper." Tessa was sure that he didn't hear that. Since he was going to unpack his things.

Tessa had to start thinking about how she could make her life drama free. She wished he would come back. But she was sure that he was disappointed in her.

She then got of her bed and left the room trying to find him.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:34 am

Capper had went into the other room to grab his box. Looking through box he started by taking out things and enlarging the items. He really was not mad at Tessa at all. He just didn't understand things, but then he had never been divorced before, and never planned on it either.

Capper wasn't questioned whether or not Tessa loved him, he already knew that she did, he was just a little insecure with Damien he guessed. When he noticed Tessa walk into the room he looked up at her smiled and then went back to his box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:26 pm

You could tell when Tessa walked into the room she had been crying. She walked over to Capper and was just hugging him. “ I love you not Damien. He left me when I was pregnant with Lily. Please don't leave me.”

Tessa knew with the pregnancy her hormones would be out of control. She was scared that Capper would walk out on her, just like Damien did. “ I will do anything to prove this to you.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Capper hugged Tessa back when she came up to him and hugged him. "I never questioned that you loved me." Capper said

Capper was not sure how to say what he wanted to say, "What I am saying is I think there are still reasons that you cannot let Damien go." Capper sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Tessa was still crying as she hugged Capper. “ I just don't want to go through it again. I don't want to have to raise two children by myself.”

She was still crying. “ I don't know how to Capper. He is the father of Lily.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Capper sighed as he listened to Tessa, "I am not planning on going anywhere. You are stuck with me."

Capper wondered how he could make her understand what he was saying.

"He will always be Lily's father, that you cannot let go ever, but the need to see him talk to him and fight with him is something you need to change. It seems like you are trying to make up for the years he hurt you, by picking a fight with him every time you see him." Capper let her go and went back to his box.

Capper thought of a time he had come to the house and had found them fighting once again, but Tessa never knew he had been there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:46 am

Tessa was relived that he wasn't going to be leaving her. “ Oh until you get tired of me. Being pregnant is hard.”

She knew that something had to change and it had to start now. “ Then when he drops Lily, will you be with me when he does?” Tessa then watched him go back to his box and she went over and sat down.

All of this was starting to affect Tessa. “ I just want Damien to pay for how he hurt me all of those years.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:46 am

Capper glanced back to Tessa, "I highly doubt I could ever get tired of you." Capper smiled and pulled something else out of the box.

Capper came across a lot of furniture that he just left in the box. He turned and looked at Tessa when she made her next comments.

"Of course I will be there for you, and might I add that maybe he already paid for hurting you and you need to move on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:12 am

Tessa laughed. “ Yes I am sure you will. I remembered what I was like when I was pregnant with Lily. But everything is worth it when you get to hold your baby for the first time.”

She just sat there and was watching Capper unpacking. There was nothing else to do. And she wanted to spend time with him.

Tessa smiled when he said that he would be there for her. “ I don't know if he ever was sorry for what happened. I know he was sorry that he missed out of Lily's first six years.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:59 am

"Holding babies is the best, its the staying up all night that is the over tiring." Capper laughed . The only thing left in the box was the furniture.

Capper sighed when Tessa was talking about Damien and not feeling sorry for what he did.

"I believe he is sorry, but it is not something he wants to continue to dwell on. If you always remind of of what he did, he will start to completely resent you."

Capper had been meeting with Damien once and awhile to talk about things and he has learned a lot about Damien and what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:10 am

Tessa laughed. “ Oh don't I already known that. Go through childbirth and raise one by yourself. Not that easy.”

She then started to sigh. “ True Damien might be sorry for what he did to me. But there really isn't a way of knowing that is true. Because I am sure that I will never find out."

“ You have to look at your past to make a better future.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:32 am

Capper took a hold of Tessa and pulled her too him, "Yes and you did a wonderful job, and have a beautiful little girl to prove it." Capper kissed her

"Yes my love you have to look to the past to better the future, but not dwell in it."

Capper sighed and kissed her again, he really loved her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:37 am

Tessa smiled as he pulled her to him. “ Aww well thank you, I thought I did a wonderful job with Lily. When she hit terrible two it was bad.” She then kissed him.

“ Yes but I already have a good future that I didn't think I would have. I am getting married again. I am able to give Lily a little brother or sister.”

Tessa then kissed him again. “ You know I love you.” She smiled. " We really should talk about names."
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:18 am

Capper pulled Tess over to the couch where he sat down pulling Tessa onto his lap in a straddle and then smiled, "Someday soon we won't be able to sit like this."

Capper just held onto Tessa rubbing her tummy and smiling, "We have a prefect future a head of us. We have Lily and whoever this little one is."

Capper was think about name as really was not sure, "What are your ideas?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:23 am

Tessa then started to laugh. “ Oh please don't remind me of all the weight I am going to put on because of the baby. It took time to lose all of Lily's baby weight.”

She smiled as he was rubbing her belly. “ Your right the future looks perfect. We are all going to be happy.”

“ Well I learned out that twins run in my family. But for a little girl Faith.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:54 am

Capper had to laugh a little, "I wasn't talking about the weight my dear, we won't be able to sit like this cause your belly won't fit" Capper rubbed it again and smiled.

"I love the names hope and faith" Capper thought it would be nice to have 3 girls

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:04 am

Tessa laugh. “ Yes most of the weigh will be in my belly.” She smiled as he was rubbing her belly. “ I hope that I have twin girls.”

“ I love both of those names.” She then kissed Capper. “ You come up with the two cutest names.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:16 am

Capper tipped his head back at the thought of twins, "I would really like one at a time please." He said talking to her tummy.

"Don't give me all the credit you did choose one of the names.' Capper smiled

"But what if we have boys instead of girls?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:19 am

Tessa pouted. “ Yeah well it runs in my family and there maybe a chance that I have twins.” She smiled as he was talking to her belly. “ Aww you would love them just as much.”

“ I did choose one of the names. Because this girl named Faith helped me when I was pregnant with Lily.”

She then started to think. “ Well I will love them just as much.”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next