Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 am

Capper smiled and kissed Tessa, "I am a little tired for that type of pleasing tonight." he had a lot on his mind and was not in the mood for anything like that at the

"How about in a month, is that enough time for you, if not we can go longer?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:01 am

Tessa then started to laugh. “ Ah yes I would like to do that soon. But for now you can please me by getting me some pickles and a back massage would be good.”

She was still laughing. “ I am not up to the pleasing just yet. Give me a while.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:42 am

Capper had to laugh a little when she said she wanted pickles and a back massage. "Well the pickles I can get from here." Capper smirked. "Accio Pickles"

Capper was glad that his magic was good enough not to drop the pickles are that would have been a mess. He caught the jar and then opened it and took out a pickle feeding it to Tessa.

"So what would you like me to do for the wedding?" Capper was not sure what he could possible do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:51 am

Tessa grinned when he said that he would get her some pickles. She knew that this was something that she craved when she was pregnant with Lily.

When she seen the jar she was excited. But she loved it when he was feeding her. “ You know I could have got my own pickle out of the jar?”

“ You just let Anne and I plan this. You just take it easy.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 am

Capper had to laugh, "I was just trying to help." he hands her the jar. "There you go then."

Capper enjoyed teasing Tessa, he loved her very much and could not wait to spend the rest of their lives together.

"I do have one question?" Capper had been wondering this for awhile but was afraid to push it.

"Would it be all right if I move in here, even if we are not getting married for another month?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:20 am

Tessa took her jar of pickles. “ Yes my jar of pickles! And they are mine.”

She knew that he loved to tease her. And that is what made everything more interesting. She knew that she wanted to spend forever with him.

Tessa giggled. “ You could have asked me that after I found you and I would have said yes to you moving in with me.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:31 am

Capper had to laugh when she grabbed the jar of pickles right out of his hands.

"I know better than to get between a woman and her food." He continued to laugh.

Capper picked her up and moved her to the couch. "Sit right there and I shall be back" Capper smirked and apparated out of the house and over to his apartment.

He really did not have many things but he went through and packed and shrunk everything down and placed it into on little box. He had too smirk he loved magic. He was gone a total of 30 mins and then popped back into the living room where he left Tessa.

Setting the box on the floor he smirked. "Ok, I am officially all moved in." he said as he pointed to the box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:50 am

Tessa laughed. “ No don't get between this pregnant women and her pickles.”

She then sat down on the couch waiting for him to get back. Tessa yawned a little bit because she was getting tired. But she made sure that she would stay awake and wait for him to get back.

But Tessa fell asleep but when he came back in with his box she woke up a little bit. “ “ That is good.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Capper had to laugh at her and then couldn't resist stealing a pickle out of the jar and eating it.

When he got back from his quick packing session he popped back and noticed she was practically asleep on the bed so he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. With a flick of his wand she was already in her PJ's, laying on her side of the bed.

He ran into the bathroom and did his nightly routine and then climbed into bed with her. Placing his arm around her and pulling her too him, he whispered "night I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Tessa looked at him when he stole one of her pickles. She would say something but she was so tired.

She then felt Capper carrying her. Tessa was tired and didn't say anything. She knew that he would change her into her pj's as she was about ready to go to sleep.

Tessa felt when he put his arms around her and pulled her close. “ I love you too.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:20 am

Capper awoke in the morning and almost forgot where he was, it wasn't the first time he had a feeling like this, he never really understood what happened to his mind. Sometimes he wondered if it had to do with the years of abuse he took in the orphanage. He hoped he wasn't going crazy.

Feeling a warmth in his arms he remembered that he had actually feel asleep with Tessa in her bed. He loved this feeling, maybe if he had this to wake up to everyday maybe these feelings would stop. Granted he didn't have them everyone morning, but some days he did.

"Good Morning my beautiful Angel." Capper smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Tessa was still half asleep. But she knew that Capper was up. She remembered that he went to bed with her last night. And this was something that she could get used to. Granted it had been six years ago that she let another man in her bed. Sometimes Lily would come in and stay in her bed when she would have nightmares.

She smiled a little bit. But she still had her eyes closed. “ Morning do me a favor, rub my belly.” This was something that Tessa would do when she was pregnant with Lily.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Capper had to smile when she asked him to rub her belly "Of course" he began to rub her belly and then he laid his head on her belly so he could try and hear the baby.

"I cannot believe that something I helped create is in there." Capper sighed as he rubbed and listened.

"So do you want another girl, or a little boy this time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Tessa smiled as he rubbed her belly and laid his head on her belly. Just so he could hear the baby's heartbeat. She loved watching this, Tessa remembered when she would hook up some muggle thing so she could listen to Lily's.

“ Believe it you helped make this ones life.” She then laid her hand on top of his as he rubbed.

Tessa was still smiling. “ As long as it is healthy I don't care if it is a girl or a boy. What do you want it to be?”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:17 am

Capper could not believe he was going to be a father that was all he could say to himself over and over again.

Capper had to laugh, "But it sure was fun making it." Capper kissed her belly

Capper had been thinking about it since she told him she was pregnant, "I always wanted a boy, but a little girl would be great too."

Capper had thought about kids years ago and always wanted 4 or 5, but he was not sure anymore.

"How many kids do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 12:25 am

Tessa loved it when he told himself over and over that he was going to be a father. She couldn't believe that she was going to be a mom again. Tessa was sure that she would never have another one. But it was different cause ti was Capper.

“ Yes I know it was fun making this one.”

She then remembered how she told Damien growing up she wanted all girls. “ I know I would love to have some girls, but boys are fine with me.”

“ I don't know how many I want.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:10 am

Capper smiled as he continued to listen and then he needed to use the bathroom.

"We can have as many as you want." Capper said as he went into the bathroom

Capper was done with his business in the bathroom and came back into the bedroom. "So what do you have on plan today, I know I need to unpack that box."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:17 am

Tessa smiled. “ As many as I want? Hmmm I don't know what that number will be.” She then watched him go into the bathroom and that is when she rolled back over.

She then heard him come back in. “ I wasn't planning on much today. I know Anne is planning our wedding and Lily is with Damien. And I planned to just stay around here today. I know when Lily gets home she will be begging for a puppy.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 am

Capper leaned against the door frame while admiring her while she laid on the bed.

"I am kidding about the number dear, no more than 5." Capper could not see them with a bunch of kids, just a few.

"So do you have any ideas about what you might like to do today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 am

Tessa was smiling as he was just watching her laying there.

“ Oh no more than four. I don't know how I am going to handle Lily and this new baby.” She then remembered all the trouble she had with Lily when she was a newborn.

She was just being her lazy self. “ I really don't know what I want to do. I know I really don't want to get up. “
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Capper smiled and then went over to the bed and laid back down with Tessa.

"You know this time you will not have to do it alone, so have two kids will be no problem."

Placing his hand back on her tummy and rubbing it, "Who said we had to get out of bed?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Tessa smiled as she seen Capper come back over to the bed and laid down beside of her.

“ I know this time I have you. Someone who isn't going to leave me like Damien did.”

She smiled as he rubbed her belly. “ Well you have to unpack. And later I have to get ready cause Damien is bringing Lily home. She is going to want a puppy or a kneazle.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Capper was very comfortable and really didn't want to move, he was really happy. He could not remember the last time he was truly happy.

Capper moved so his head was up by Tessa's head, "Thats right, always and forever. You will probably get sick me.". He lean forward and kissed her.

Capper pout, "But I don't want to unpack."

Capper looked at her, "Are you ready for me to Damien, or would you like me to leave? I am just not sure if you want me to meet Damien yet." Capper sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Tessa smiled as he was laying there with her. She was truly happy for the first time in a long time.
Tessa knew that she would have never have to be alone.

She laughed a little bit. “ Oh just wait till I am ready to give birth, you will wish that none of this would have happened.” Tessa then kissed him back.

“ But you have to unpack just like I have to get up to get the house ready for Lily. And then I have to hear her whine about her father didn't get her a puppy. I know he has to deal with Anne who is pregnant so I can see Lily spending more time at home.”

Tessa sighed a little bit. “ It really doesn't matter to me. Usually Damien and I end up fighting.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Capper cringed at the thought of her giving birth, he had heard many stories about ladies and wonder what it would be like.

"I am sure that I will be able to handle it, I will not leave you on your own." Capper smiled, well at least he hoped he didn't pass out.

Capper had to pout at the thought of unpacking, he knew he could do it with magic he just rather stay right where he was.

"Alright mom, if you insist I will go unpack." Capper got up off the bed. "Are you sure Damien didn't get her a Kneazle?"

Capper thought about Damien coming over and thought about his options, "How about I just stay in the bedroom in case you need me?"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)   The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The future is always changing ( Tessa and Capper)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next