Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Anne was walking everywhere checking on everything. She smiled at the sun. She really liked it. It was her first time in America. She thought it was rather nice. She sighed as she walked to Check on Tessa. She smiled at the decorations and everything as she passed. She had done a nice job with this wedding. She sighed this was the second wedding she had planed in six months. She never really got a break. She looked over the sea and wished that DJ was here. She missed her son.

She looked down at her simple dress. She didn't want anything over the top. She had helped Tessa pick out her dress as well. She smiled and moved to bride's tent. She carefully slipped in smiling at Lily and moved over to Tessa. "Everything is all set up. You look beautiful." She told her smiling at her dress, it looked great even with the baby bump.

Venue
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) Butterfly%20pink%20hawaiian%20beach%20wedding

Anne's dress
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) 648_97006_P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:05 am

Tessa was freaking out. She always told herself that she was never going to get married after what she went through with Damien. But Capper asked her when she found out that she was pregnant with their child. And she said yes because she loved him. And Lily also liked Capper, and she took it so well. Tessa thought that it was going to be ruff for Lily. Understanding that he wasn't replacing her father. But she took to it very well. What she seen the decorations looked wonderful. Anne did a really good job.

She was already in her dress. And also Lily, and she looked so cute. She knew that Lily looked like her a lot. Looking in the mirror Tessa seen the dress looked great with her baby bump. It won't be long till she finds out what she was having. “ Thanks Anne.” She didn't know what else to say this was her ex husband new wife. Her life wasn't making any sense. “ Anne did I make the right choice?”
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) Style-Wedding-Dress
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 12:09 am

Lily was sitting there. Her mommy looked like a princess. And she loved the dress that her and mommy Anne picked out. She hoped this time she wouldn't get pinched. That is what happened last time when her daddy got married on the beach. But she knew that this day was going to be good. Her mommy had sat her down and explained that she would be staying with her daddy and mommy Anne while she was gone.

She smiled as she watched was going on.
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) CC1011_Camel
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:36 am

Anne sighed slightly. She knew that someone would have these doubts but she had hopped it would be Capper, then it wouldn't be her problem. She smiled at Lily again loving the dress still.

"Tessa do you love him?" She asked. "Do you want to be with anyone but him?" She asked her.

"Tessa you have the right to be happy. He makes you happy I know he does. He's good to Lily, he's good to you. What are you doubting? Tessa we have had enough drama for one lifetime. I'm relatively happy. Damien is the same as me. All we're missing is our son. It's your turn to have your dream. So your first marriage didn't work out, but it was to the wrong guy. Now you have the right one." She said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:06 am

Tessa looked at Anne. “ Yes I love him.” She wanted to answer that question but she knew that it would never happen. And she should just be happy that Capper was marrying her. “ Yes I want to be with Capper.”

She was listening to everything that Anne was saying. Tessa was forming what she was going to say in her head. “ Anne when I got married the first time I thought I was marrying the right guy. And then it went bad, I just don't want to make that same mistake again.” Tessa knew that she deserved to be happy. And she knew she could with Capper. But she couldn't help but doubt herself because of her past. She then smiled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:24 am

Dimitrius popped in, rather early he was assuming. Tessa had invited him after all, and he was sure that he would see some of his old mates from the old Durmstrang days. He supposed he was being a bit excessive, though Tessa herself had told him that the colors were orange and pink, since it was Hawaii...

He guessed he considered himself comedic relief, so to speak. He figured that he would be pretty nervous if he was the one getting married, and every little bit helped, so why not make a fool of himself for other's benefit? Especially when he matched so well with those leis!

Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) Chrispinelol
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:34 am

Anne smiled at Tessa. She listened to her. She looked at the tent entrance. She wanted to see Dimitri. She had to talk to him about DJ.

"Tessa, I know that this will work, trust me." She said. She heard the pop of apparatation and smiled. "I'm going to say who's here." She said smiling.

She walked out and smiled at Dimitri's suit. He always was a bit fun. She had to giggle. "Well, You come to this wedding and not mine. I think my husband could have used a laugh at ours." She said smiling at her friend. She had to talk to him about something serious but for now she wanted to keep it light. She didn't want to ruin Tessa's day but she needed her son home.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:39 am

He gave Anne a big grin and flexed his arms. "Think the suit makes me looks sexy?" He questioned, giving her a wink and laughing. "I just color coordinate so well with everything. I could probably blend into all the flowers and no one will ever know. I could probably scare up some people that way. I might just do that actually...Later though, later."

He crossed his arms and nodded. "Sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding, Anne. I'm sure ya had a fun time though. I think I was working, but I can't be sure. To be quite honest, I didn't receive the invitation until after it was over. You sure chose a stupid owl to deliver the damn letter of invite." He smiled and shrugged. "You should show me some pics some time."

Last edited by Dimitrius Skaia on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:48 am

Anne laughed. "Well no not really sorry." She said smiling. She moved to her friend and hugged him. "You will not. I put a lot of work into this wedding. Also there are children, and two pregnant women." She said resting her hands on her small baby bump.

"Sorry. I was being careful." She said blushing slightly. "Sure I'll show you the pictures." She said thinking about the album at home.

"Well I need to talk to you for a moment, before everyone gets here." She said looking over her shoulder. She was no longer smiling she was very serious.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:52 am

Dimitrius hugged Anne back, gently of course. He knew he looked like a dork, and not in anyway sexy, but as long as his Lady Boss didn't show up, he didn't particularly mind how he looked. He whined a bit and grinned at Anne. "Not even just a little bit of scaring?" He said pinching his thumb and pointer finger together. "It'd be fun I promise!"

He tilted his head at her, the smile leaving his face as he saw that she was completely serious now. "What about Anne?" He asked lowly. "You know you can tell me anything."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:02 am

Anne shook her head. "No. If you do you have to deal with me, and the bride. Then you will have successfully pissed off both pregnant woman." She said giving him a warning look to remind him of last time he pissed her off while she was pregnant.

"Well You know what happened between me and Hugo, and I told you about Kat and Kate." She said carefully. "Well, they managed to get DJ. I have no clue who has him but one of them does. Kat took him. I've been trying to find him like mad. I know they're in Germany, but I have no clue where. They have some form of magic so my gift wont work." She told him looking at him pleading. "Please keep an eye out for him, and keep an eye on Kate and Kat. I know what she looks like now, she changed what she looks like." She pulled out a picture and handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:06 am

Dimitrius grinned sheepishly at Anne. Oh how he did NOT want to get pregnant women mad at him. Especially two of them at the same time, with one of them being the bride. He was sure Capper wouldn't be too happy bout it neither. "Got it," he said sighing a bit to himself.

He took the picture from Anne and analyzed it. He had seen her before... "Damn," he breathed almost silently. "Anne, she works over at Durmstrang. Boss Lady Foxie hired her a bit ago. She was in the towers the last time I saw her when I was heading to my classroom." He tapped the picture. "I've got my eyes on this one like a hawk, you can be sure of that. I'll get 'im back or die trying."
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:07 am

Sam walked into the wedding and saw a lot of familiar faces, Sam sighed and kept her head down Anne looked pretty and the guy she was talking to his suit was... Cool and bright Sam shook her head lightly.

Sam would've invited Casey but she didn't think he'd want to come Sam sighed and walked around she loved her dress and she had her hair up in a bun which was very unusual for Sam, she sighed again and continued to walk around.

Sam's Dress:
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) Simple-dress-party
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 am

Anne sighed and looked at him. "She works there?" She almost growled. She took his hand and looked at the staff. She was extremely glad she had mastered this. She had the power to look into his past his memories if she wanted, just by grabbing his hand. She let it go and hissed. "They both do. The two most dangerous people I know work with children." She shuddered at the thought. "Be careful. Kate is nearly as baad as her brother." She warned him.

She then shook her head. She had to go back to the wedding. She would talk about it later. "Show your boss a picture of DJ. Please get her to see what she can do. I need my son home." She said wiping tears out of her eyes.

She saw Sam come in and waved slightly to Dimitri. She walked over to Sam. "Hey." She said smiling. "You look great." She said forcing a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:23 am

Sam noticed Anne had walked over to her and Sam blinked noticing the forced smile Sam wondered what was wrong.

" Thanks, you look beautiful" Sam said with a smile it was true Anne was beautiful Sam hummed quietly and she looked at her dress " What's wrong?" she asked Anne seriously Sam could tell something was wrong Sam looked at Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:39 am

Anne smiled at Sam. "It's nothing. Just still worrying about DJ." She told her. "Anyway, Today, is about Tessa and Capper." She said smiling slightly.

"Come on I'll introduce you to the crazy guy in the neon suit." She said leading her friend over to Dimitri. "Sam meet Dimitrius, Dimitri, meet Sam." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:44 am

Sam nodded " Yeah it's Capper and Tessa's day" Sam said with a nod she was surprised Tessa had invited her Sam shrugged inwardly when Anne drug her over to the guy in the neon suit Sam smiled.

" Hey cool suit" Sam said politely Sam has alway's been taught to be polite she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:46 am

Dimitrius grinned and tucked the picture in his pocket with care. He wouldn't want to lose this value piece. He would be sure to show it to Roxie later, that was a fact. He stuck out his right hand with a grin, his left hand he left in his pocket.

"Dimitrius Skaia. Though you can just call me Dimitri. Most do anyway since the name is such a mouthful." He said, grinning. He peered over at Anne and gave her a nearly imperceptible nod. He understood the mission he was undertaking, and he would see it through to the very end. No matter what the cost. "I had it custom made for the wedding. After all, I match with everything around here. Nearly everything that is. I'm odd, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:51 am

Sam shook his hand and smiled " Well I'm odd as well trust me" Sam joked Sam wondered if Alex would come Sam doubted it mainly since her cousin was in Germany Sam's smile faltered a bit as she thought of her Sam sighed.

" So Dimitri, how do you know Anne?" Sam asked kindly than she shook her head " You don't have to tell me" she added quickly she didn't want to be nosy or anything which A lot of people thought she was Sam smoothed her dress out a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:59 am

Dimitrius grinned and reached over, messing up Anne's hair a bit. "Met her when we were in first year. Mind you, that whole war was going on between Germany and England. Rough times, I tell ya. It was pretty bad. She was in Hogwarts, I was in Durmstrang. We met in Hogsmeade since I wanted to visit an art store there again." He explained, chuckling slightly.

He placed both hands in his pockets and rocked back on his heels. "I wasn't keen to follow explicit instructions to stay within Germany when I was younger. After all, they would have done anything to get their hands on a Pureblood German to ransom or even kill to get information." He shrugged lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:09 am

Sam nodded and her eye's widened slightly he was from Germany Sam smiled " Hey do you work at Durmstrang now?" Sam asked him she knew Alex had been depressed lately So Sam figured someone could talk to her.

" Ah yep, the war was pretty bad" Sam said with a nod she had remembered that war it put her and her cousin in danger because their family's were supposed to hate each other Sam sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dimitrius Skaia
Dimitrius Skaia
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:28 am

Dimitrius grew a bit quiet and solemn when he remembered the war. He lost some people he knew, but thank goodness, he didn't lose any members of his family. For that, he would be eternally grateful. Sighing to himself with a bit of relief, he grinned over at Sam once more.

"Yeah I work over there," he finally said, nodding. "I'm the Transfiguration teacher as well as the Deputy Highmaster, just under Boss Lady Foxie of course. Do you know anyone who works there?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:34 am

Sam nodded the war was difficult on her family but she didn't lose anyone Sam smiled " My cousin works their She's the librarian" Sam said Alex didn't mind teaching from what she had told Sam but Sam knew Alex was going through something that Sam couldn't understand.

" Ah transfiguration professor, that's a good subject" Sam said with a nod " I'm the Apparation professor and Care of magical creatures professor" Sam said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:07 am

Anne smiled seeing that they were getting along. She smiled and nodded. She was glad that Dimitri would help her look. She knew she could trust him. He cared about DJ a lot, being his godfather. She sighed and figured she should probally go check on something. She was tired, running a wedding, looking for her son and teaching, were all hard work. She honestly would be glad when it was all over.

Anne smiled at Sam and Dimitri, and went to look for the groom and make sure he wasn't freaking out as well. "No scaring people Dimitri." She called over her shoulder to her German friend.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 am

Damien had not informed anyone of what was going on, he arrived at the wedding ready to play a part he never in a million years he thought he would do. He knew that everyone would be in shock, in fact he had not even said anything to his wife. Not that he was hiding anything from her it had just never came up.

Damien had starting seeing Capper a lot since he had moved into Tessa's place and they had talked on many occasions. Capper one day if it would be too weird for him to be his best man, he said it didn't bother him. It was just another sigh that he didn't have to worry about his ex-wife any longer.

Once he arrived where the wedding was going to be he set out to find Capper and see how he was holding up.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next