Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:08 pm

Capper was actually a lot calmer than most people would be on their wedding day. Capper thought the only thing that might cause a damper was his choice of best man. He really did not know anyone on such notice and so he had asked Tessa's ex to do it.

Capper and been meeting for drinks a couple of days a week to get to know each other.. Damien had wanted to know about the guy that would be with his daughter and Capper didn't see anything wrong with it. In fact they had a few things in common.

Capper arrive at the venue and found Damien right away and took him over to the tent where the guys were suppose to get ready.

"Once again Damien I really appreciate what you are doing for me."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Damien was glad when Capper found him because he had no clue where he was suppose to go. When Capper came up to him he gave a slight nod and followed Capper to the tent.

"Hay, no problem really. I just can't wait to see the look on Tessa's face." Damien had to laugh a little.

"But then I imagine my wife might kill me afterwards, seeing I didn't tell any of them what we were doing."

Damien started to get his tux put on. He was just ready to get this over with and soon.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Anne smiled when her husband came. She was relived that she didn't have to deal with Capper, as well as Tessa. She had to laugh, he most likely thought she was going to be angry. However Anne was really going to enjoy seeing everyone's look of shock. She had know for a while, having been keeping an eye on her husbands future.

She shook her head and went to go check on Tessa again before the music started.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Mishka was shocked to get an invite to Tessa wedding. She never thought that she would have gotten married again. They meet when Mishka was visting on travel. And that was when she meet Tessa's beautiful daughter. She smiled as she found a seat. Mishka would have gone and found her. But she knew that she would be nervous and today was her big day.

Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 Mishka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Tessa found a place where she could vomit. She knew it was from the morning sickness. She hated it when she had Lily. Tessa couldn't believe this was happening before her special day. Anne was in there earlier calming her down. After she was finished she looked into the mirror. Her makeup was messed up. Tessa didn't want to go out looking like this. This was supposed to be her special day.

She had already sent Lily out of the room. So she was by herself.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:47 am

Capper had to smile at Damien's comment, "I believe we might have to have a double funeral after the wedding."

Capper got his tux all on and straighten everything up.

"All I know is I am ready to get this over with, and I believe your wife did an excellent job." Capper smiled..
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:56 am

Anne walked into the tent to See Tessa being sick. She sighed and held her hair back. She genitally rubber her back. She moved her to the chair and sat her down. "You ok?" She asked hoping it was only morning sickness.

She looked at her make up and went and grabbed everything she needed to fix it. She smiled and fixed everything using a spell to keep it that way. She smiled at her handy work, knowing that if she was sick or sweating the make up wouldn't ruin. She then moved to her hair and put it into a lovely up do. putting a small tiara in it. She smiled at her. "There all better." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:18 am

Tessa then seen where Anne walked in. Anne was holding her hair back as she vomit. While Anne was rubbing her back, she stopped. “ Yeah I should be fine, it is only morning sickness.”

“ I look like a mess now.” She then watched Anne and she started to fix her makeup. But she fixed it with magic that way Tessa knew that she wouldn't ruin it again. She then looked at herself in the mirror and started to smile. “ I am just nervous Anne.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:36 am

Anne smiled when Tessa did. "Don't worry it's ok to be nervous. I was." She said with a small smile. Now I should tell you there is a guy in a neon suit out there." She warned.

Anne sighed and sat down she was tired and wanted this whole thing to be over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:43 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. “ I guess you are right. I know I shouldn't be worried or nervous. Capper is great with Lily.” She then blinked a little bit. “ Is Dimi and Mishka out there? I know I owled them and hoped they came from durmstrang.”

She just wanted this to be over.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:50 am

Anne smiled. Glad she knew that she shouldn't be nervous. She would be a bit peeved it the bride got cold feet. She had put a lot into this wedding. She honestly didn't know why though.

"Well Mishka, just got here and Dimitri is the guy in the neon suit." she said laughing slightly. "i'm glad you got Dimitri to come I had to talk to him about DJ." She said looking at Tessa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:59 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. “ Lily was so excited when I told her where the wedding was going to be. I know one of my doctors sent me to Hawaii to relax and try and put my life back together.”

She was glad that Mishka was there. “ Are you serious! Dimitri is in a neon suit!” Tessa couldn't help but laugh. “ Oh wow.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:07 am

Anne smiled she was happy when she found out where the wedding was going to be as well. She had set up the porkey for herself and Tessa. They weren't suppose to apparate.

"Yep." She said laughing. "I think he did it to make people laugh." She said smiling. "He matches everything." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:23 am

Tessa smiled because Hawaii was one place where she felt relaxed. And it was the first time she ever learn how to surf. “ I guess I am ready for this.”

“ Oh that sounds like something he would do.”
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:55 am

Damien found that Capper and him were already to go and then he looked at the time, they were about to start.

Damien got Capper and they headed up to the alter to get ready to start.

"Come on Capper, lets go get you married off to that beautiful bride of yours."

With that Damien and Capper headed up to the alter to wait for the bride to come down the aisle.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Capper had to smile at Damien, "Yes, please let us get this over with so we can get back to finding your son."

Capper did hate the fact that they were having the wedding while Damien and Anne.

Capper followed Damien to the front of the alter and waited for everything to start. The sooner it started the sooner it would be over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Tessa looked at Anne. “ The music is starting so you better go find your seat.”

She then walked outside and was standing down at the end of a isle. Tessa looked beautiful in the dress that Anne helped picked out for her. Before she walked outside she put the veil over her face. She looked even cuter with her small baby bump.

Tessa then continued to walk until she was standing in front of Capper.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:25 am

Capper just stood in aww as he watched Tessa walk towards him in her beautiful gown.

When Tessa finally reached him he stretched out his hands to take her hands and smiled at her. The rest of the ceremony went by in a flash, Capper did not remember most of it. All he could think about was Tessa becoming his wife.

The next thing Capper remembered was the preacher saying it was time to kiss the bride he lifted her vile and leaned forward and kissed her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Tessa smiled as she seen Capper standing there. She forgot that it was her wedding with everybody watching her.

She then grabbed his hand and was still smiling. Capper was going to be her husband. And she was thinking about the baby that they was having. The ceremony wet by quick cause her mind was wondering. But she remembered that Capper put the ring on her fingers, just like she did the same thing.

When she seen that Capper was lifting the veil. She then kissed him back. Tessa knew that Capper was her husband now. She then rubbed her belly just a little bit.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)   Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tessa And Capper's Wedding (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: To The Ends of the Earth & Time :: Anywhere You Want-