Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel
French - Pureblood - Healer & Model

So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) Empty
PostSubject: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:12 am

Adolphe was glad that it was finally his break. He was on call last night so he has to wait at the hospital the whole night. It was early in the morning now and he went home and went to bed.

Then, it was time to wake up. He went to take a shower and got dressed. he packed his things and went back to St. Mungo's. He Decided to get some breakfast and went to the sixth floor.

He went to the healer's lounge and went to get himself a cup of coffee. He added 2 cube of sugar and a creamer. Then, he took some sandwiches and buns with butter and took a seat. He sipped his coffee and took a bite of his sandwich until someone came in.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:39 am

Tess entered the lounge tiredly. It was the week when she didn't want to get to work. She needed sleep, and with the trouble in her life at the moment she really had no real need to want to head back to work. Victoria was still depressing, Alec wasn't any better, and Dorian was a bit of light in her mundane and drama-filled weekend.

She hadn't even slept at home, once again she was forced to work over night, and slept in the lounge beds. She hurt everywhere and made a mental memo about remembering to get a new cot.

She was oblivious to Adolphe being there she just saw the coffee maker and the pot there. She sighed as the cup was willed with black coffee and she put lots of creamer until it was sweet. Taking her first sip of her coffee she sighed in relief and felt better.

"Oh hello there" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:13 am

Adolphe finished 2 sandwiches and he keeps on eating more. He has a pretty big appetite and considering the long hours of work he was starving.

Adolphe heard Tess says hello. He looked at her and she looked tired. "Did you work late as well last night?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:47 am

Tess made a noise of agreement and walked over to him. She was comfortable enough to sit across from him and put her coffee down. She looked exhausted, and four hours of sleep was not helping the situation at all. Her hair was pulled up and she needed some energy, or some sort of energy drink to perk her up.

"Sixteen hours"she mumbled tiredly. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:21 pm

"14 hours. No wonder you look tired," he told her. He took a sip of his coffee and took something out of his bag. It was an energy drink he bought. He took it out and decided to give it to Tess.

"Here, this might help," he said smiling as he hand the energy drink to her. She seems like she needs it more than he does. He wasn't as tired as she was.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 1:58 am

Tess lifted her head and nodded. She was really tired, and she smiled tiredly as she looked at the drink. She took it shyly and grinned at him.

"You're a life saver" she mumbled.

Yes she had never really had energy drinks, but she figured that it would be fine for her to do it. It was better than a Pepperup Potion, Chale would never let her hear the end of it. She drank it all in one swoop and winced at the taste.

"How have you been?" she asked hoping that she could feel more energized.
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:14 am

He chuckled when she said that he's her life saver. He saw her winced from the taste and hope that it will keep her ernergized.

"I've been good. I went to the bookstore that you told me about and it was heaven. I even got confused on which one I should buy first," he said smiling. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 3:35 am

Tess stretched and took a sip of her coffee not even caring that it would make her jittery. She really just needed to finish the half-day and then go pass out and sleep until the next day.

"I've been dealing with family things" she said tiredly "It's just really stressful, even more stressful than the job really."

She ran her fingers through her hair tiredly and she sighed. She didn't want to depress anyone but she was surprisingly comfortable around him.

Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Adolphe listened intently to what Tess was saying. "Oh is it really bad?" he asked her. "True family problems can be very stressful. If you need to talk, I'm here," Adolphe said. He was a pretty good listener.

He didn't like seeing Tess depressed. He really hoped that her family problem will be solved so she wont be depressed anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:33 am

Tess smiled softly and laughed softly. Adolphe was really sweet friend, and she was glad that he was there to help even if it was with something like an energy drink. She felt it working as well, something she was definitely appreciative about. She sipped her coffee and waved him off.

"Oh no worries, I wouldn't want to burden you with my problems." she said chuckling. "They're not even mine, and I have to deal with the stress of it all."
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:59 am

"Are you sure? Okay then but if you change your mind I'll be here. I've been told that I'm a good listener," he told Tess trying to make her feel better.

"Maybe you should get a vacation? Try to get away for a while. You would be able to relax and relieve your stress?" he suggested to her. When he was stressed being on vacation helped him relax and have fun. So, she might feel better after a vacation.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:35 am

Tess tilted her head and wondered why she never thought of that. Many times she had told Parker for him to take a vacation and to get away from it all. Perhaps it was time for her to do the same.

She smiled brightly and would love to tell him, but she'd never really been the type to open up. Victoria was usually the one who got the earful, but now since she was the subject of it all, it was a bit weird.

"You have a sibling right?"
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:28 am

He was shocked that she asked him that. He didn't expect her to remember that. "Yes, I have a twin sister. She's amazing," he said smiling. He loves his sister so much. He would do anything for that girl.

"You also have a sibling right?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:12 am

Tess made a noise of agreement to his question and looked out towards the window. Perhaps he would understand she figured, why not, it was worth taking a chance. Looking down at her cup, she gripped the cup and sighed.

"How would you feel if your best friend was dating your sister?"

Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:11 am

He was startled when she asked him that question. He didn't expect that. "Well, I would feel weird and I don't think I would like it. I'm a bit over protective and if they break up I will have to be in the middle of it and that's not fun," he said honestly. "Why do you ask?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:01 am

Tess chuckled softly and she lowered her gaze towards her cup of coffee. She knew that the action was of genuine surprise. Anyone would feel the same and she was relieved. Moving a few strands of hair from her face she lifted her gaze and sighed.

"I have an older brother, he started dating my best friend...and I wasn't happy about it because of his reputation." she rolled her eyes.

She felt a bit bad still talking about him that way considering how he'd changed, but a lot had happened since then, and she could never take it back.

"Well surprisingly enough they were working out, until my best friend cheated on him. And I feel like I'm in the middle, and it stresses me out, not to mention work"

She felt like a weight was lifted out of her shoulders as she admitted it.

Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:37 am

Adolphe listened intently to Tess's problems. He couldn't really imagine how it must felt for her but he knew he had to be there for her and listen to her.

"I see. Well, I think you should let them solve their own problems because if your get in the middle and maybe eventually you'll have to take sides. And when you do, your relationship with the other person would be ruined. I think in this kind of situation you have to let them solve it on their own but that's just my opinion. You're being stressed doesn't help either so yeah," Adolphe said.

He really thinks that Tess should just stay away and don't get caught in the middle. It would be worse eventually.

"How about you go on a vacation? It doesn't have to be long. Just a few days would relax your mind and your stress would be gone," he suggested. She really seems like she needs a vacation.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:11 am

Tess tilted her head, at first unsure if his comment was one she should take as advice. Yes he was right, this wasn't about her and she couldn't really choose sides, but it was hard. Her best friend now avoided her, her brother seeking out for her advice and a sympathetic ear. She just felt absolutely torn.

"You're right" she replied sighing.

Taking a sip of her coffee, she sighed tiredly and closed her eyes just exhausted at what she was forced to deal with. A vacation sounded great, and his comment made her smile involuntarily.

"You're absolutely right, I should take a vacation"
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:54 am

"I know it's hard but eventually they will sort it on their own. A broken heart can't be mended easily and I think your brother and your best friend just needs time and I'm sure eventually they will work their problems out," he smiled encouragingly to her.

He took the last sip of his coffee and enjoyed the taste and aroma of the coffee. He knew if he keeps on drinking coffee he might get addicted but he would be exhausted and walking like a zombie if he didn't have coffee.

"Yes take a vacation and relax for a bit," he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 am

Tess wondered how weird that would be; no one ever did that, and she was especially not the kind to just abandon everything. She nodded as he explained it all the more, he was brighter and wiser than the shy demeanor lead her to believe.

"If you could have a vacation where would it be?" she asked curiously. "I've never just left things and...ran" she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Adolphe Morel
Adolphe Morel

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm

He thought about it and he didn't really know either. "Depends on what kind of place that you like. If you want somewhere peaceful you would like Perth. I went there and it's quiet and quite relaxing. Anywhere near the beach is also relaxing. If you're looking for a busy place where you can go shopping or have a lot of fun you can go to New York," he suggested.

"Don't really think of it as running away. Think of it as you're just giving time for them to figure things out," he said.

He had not really went on a vacation. Even when he spend time with his family they usually stayed at home and it was enough for him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)   So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess) Empty

Back to top Go down

So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1