Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Check up ( Tessa and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Check up ( Tessa and Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Tessa walked into St. Mungo's. She was keeping her appointment with Tess. So far everything was still going smoothly. But she knew the war at Hogwarts didn't help her either. But she was able to get out and go home to be with Lily. She knew that she was going to have to rest more and leave the school. But she was going to let Tess tell her when she could.

If it was up to Capper she would be staying at him. But he was making sure the twins were good and healthly.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:09 am

Tess rubbed her neck tiredly, her body still aching from the battle. She acted as if nothing was out of the norm and happily picked up her next patient. She smiled softly as she realized who it was.

Mrs. Tessa Renveno She read as she picked up the file.

She was good at remembering and knew that she was expecting twins. She walked over towards the waiting room to call for her for their usual check up and move her towards a private room.

"Tessa Renveno" she called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:38 am

Tessa then seen Tess walked in and got her. She was taken back to a private room. She was actually glad that she was having this check up, she wanted to make sure her babies where alright. When she was in the room, she manged to climb on the table.

“ Hello Tess.” Tessa was more cofident this time. She was doing everything that she was told to do.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:47 am

Tess smiled and signaled her to sit down as she got her things ready.

"Good day Tessa" she said figuring they were on first name basis now. "How have you been feeling since your last check up?"

She asked this as she picked up her files and a pen and sat down to write the responses down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:11 am

Tessa smiled. “ I would say a lot better. I know Damien takes Lily as much as he can. I know Anne is expecting to. I know they like to do things just to make sure when their baby is born. That Lily isn't forgotten.” She then thought about what happened at the Christmas Ball.

“ I know there was something that happened at the Christmas Ball, but my husband made sure that I got home safely. “ She was still smiling. “ When should I stop working at Hogwarts?”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:14 am

Tess wrote down the fact that she seemed cheery enough, her mood was cheerier and based on how long she was, the stomach seemed about the right size. Lifting her head she smiled softly.

"Well, that's good that you are having a lot less stress. Talking about the Christmas Ball, I...I heard there were attacks in Hogwarts, were you hit with any spell at all?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Tessa smiled because everything was going alright. This two was a lot easier than when she was pregnant with Lily. But this time she had a husband who was around to help her.

“ Yeah I know Lily been helping me around the house.” She then blinked when she started to talk about the Christmas ball. “ I really can't remember I know Headmistress Ravensdale had me get the students out of the school. And then I went straight home and was with Lily.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:58 am

Tess nodded in relief and smiled brightly.

"Okay good" she said smiling. "I was simply worried over anything that a spell could have ricochet."

She wrote it down and lifted her head happily.

"Good, now any cravings? Feet swelling? Heightened senses?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:18 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. She was glad that nothing really happened to her

" Well I could see why you would be worried. That would have hurt the twins. She then watched as Tess wrote this down.

" Besides pickles and icecream. I know I been laying down a lot because of my back and my feet."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:21 am

Tess nodded and wrinkled her nose in amusement over the cravings.

"Well it seems you are taking the best precautions" she said smiling. "And just so you know cravings are normal, it's a form of your body asking for certain nutrients."

She wrote down quickly before going to the next question.

"How is your sleeping schedule? Any disruptions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:09 am

Tessa smiled. “ That good that they are normal. I know Capper goes and gets me whatever I want to eat. I know when we eat out, I eat a lot.”

She then blinked as she thought about her sleeping. “ Well I been more tired lately. I know between my classes I try and sleep in my office.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:16 am

Tess wrote 'Healthy appetite, normal weight it seems, exhaustion seems normal.'

"Seeing that you are this far along, perhaps consider having to take maternity leave" she explained. "Twins take a lot of energy, and especially take magic from their parents. How soon may you get a substitute?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:57 am

Tessa then laid there as she watched Tess write.

“ I have thought about it. I can talked to the headmistress about getting a substitute.” She knew that Capper would be still working at the school.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:20 am

"Yes it's best. Now that you are at a key point during pregnancy you have to know the consequences." Tess said sighing.

Getting up she walked over to pick up the brochure and handed it to her.

"You have to know that it is very rare for a pregnancy involving twins to be the full term, in fact it almost never happens. So an early birth will be expected. Usually we induce it, and help the children finish developing in the incubator because it's a dangerous birth, especially since both of your children are magical, you will be forced to deal with a lot of magic in your magical core."

Twins were always dangerous for a witch, but she knew that if they treated it well it'd work out fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:36 am

Tessa smiled. “ I think that I will be taking it now. I will send an owl saying that I won't be back.” She didn't want anything bad to happen.

She then took the brochure and was looking at it.

She then listen to as Tess told her how dangerous the birth could be. And how she was going to be induced. And how her babies would have to finish developing in an incubator. “ Will my babies be fine?”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:49 am

Perhaps I shouldn't have been so blunt Tess thought wrinkling her nose.

She let out a soft smile and nodded.

"Yes yes, twin childbirths are always induced and are not too dangerous, as long as you follow the rules to the T" she said smiling. " No worries, you've got me to help you, and as soon as you go on bed rest, you'll be even better"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:39 am

Tessa then looked at Tess with a worried look.

She then found out that she was going to be induced and that it wasn't going to be all that dangerous. “ I will make sure that I get on bed rest as soon as I get home. I will make sure that my husband is there to help me. I am sure that Damien is too busy to be taking Lily for me.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Tess put her pen down and smiled softly. She knew that it was not Tessa's first child, but it was her first pair of twins. It was normal for her to be worried.

"Do not worry," she said smiling. "Inducing is normal, but with your fall frame, and the growth of two babies, it's impossible to do a full term. Inducing will be far along enough, eight to eight and a half months, the latest. No worries. Do you have any other questions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Tessa smiled as she knew that this wasn't her first one. And she wanted to have more children one day. But it was normal for her to be worrying about her and the babies.

" No I have no questions. But when do you want to induce me? I know I want to have them before school starts again. I know my two students are coming back this year, we didn't get to do really much of anything because I was so tired."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:02 am

Tess hummed softly as she began to do the math. She figured a month and a half was good enough judging from her size, the discomforts she was feeling and the size of the children.

"Would a month and a half be too much of a hassle?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Tessa then watched as Tess was doing the the math in her head. She was ready to have the twins. Tessa was tried all the time and she was sending Lily to Alcy to have her watch her.

“ I guess that I can do that. I know since I am doing with school I can rest more and not be on my feet all that much.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 am

Tess smiled happy that it works fine and she wrote down the day of inducement.

"Very good, now you can tell your husband and schedule the birth. Trust me, the sooner it happens the sooner you'll be able to hold your babies"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Tessa smiled as she thought about holding her babies. She couldn't wait till they was in the house.

" I will tell my husband when you want me to be induced. That way we can send Lily with Alcyone to have her watch her."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Tess smiled and nodded.

"I believe, that it'll be for the best. Now do you want to have a quick ultrasound to see how those babies are doing?" she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yes I would love to see how they are growing. I know I am ready to already have them"

She then was still smile. " I know my daughter is already to be a big sister."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check up ( Tessa and Tess)   Check up ( Tessa and Tess) Empty

Back to top Go down

Check up ( Tessa and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next