Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) Empty
PostSubject: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:27 am

Tessa decided that it was time that Lily got a check up. This would be there first one with Tess. Tessa was impressed with how she was being the twins doctor. That Lily could see Tess, and it was time to spend with her little girl. When the twins got there, Tessa would be busy all the time.

She sat there waiting with Lily
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:40 am

Humming softly, Tess walked towards her office. Picking up her next patient, she smiled seeing that it was the infamous Lily Greene, the daughter of her patient Tessa Renveno. The secretary smiled seeing her good mood as she walked out.

"Lily Greene and Tessa Renveno?" She called out softly waiting for them to walk towards the back room.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:07 am

Tessa smiled as she heard Lily name called. Looking around she hated how Lily was acting all hyper. She would have to tell Cae to watch what he gives Lily. But she knew that Lily would charm him into giving anything to her.

She then watched Lily run towards the room.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:19 am

Lily was grinning, she had a bunch of sugar earlier. And she was hyper and didn't know if she was going to sit still or not. She was glad that her name was glad and started to some what room back to the room.

Her mommy was trying to keep up with her. Telling her to be careful before she falls. But just as she said that, Lily tripped over her feet and started to cry. That is when Tessa picked her up and took her back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:32 am

Tess bit her bottom lip to avoid giggling over the hyper child. She was used to that, after all children were screaming at the top of their lungs usually crying over the fear of a Healer. As little Lily tripped Tess frowned but was relieved she was picked up.

"Sweetie are you okay?" she asked softly. "Come on let's take her to the room"

She smiled trying to comfort both Lily and her mother who looked frustrated at the hyper child.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:42 am

Lily was now starting to sniffle. She was glad that her mommy picked her up. All she wanted was to go home or that Cae came with her. But she was glad that her mommy was here cause they was going shopping for Faith and Tyler later.

" No I hurt myself." Lily then was being led into the room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:43 am

Tessa went into the room. She would be glad when this would be over. A hyper Lily wasn't good. She would have to tell Cae he would have to watch what he gives Lily. But this was Lily first time seeing a healer.

And she hoped that it would go smooth.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:59 am

Tess led them to the door and closed it behind them to allow privacy. She smiled brightly at the girl, hoping she wouldn't make her first experience to the hospital as a bad one. First impressions were everything, so she pulled a chair for Tessa as she saw Lily being sat on the hospital bed.

"Hello Lily, I'm Tess and I'm your Healer and your mommy's healer too, as well as your soon to be baby brother and sister" she smiled sweetly. "I'm going to take your temperature if you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:13 am

Lily smiled when she noticed that Tess was smiling. She then climbed up on the hospital bed. At first she thought she would like Tess. She seemed very nice.

She was grinning. " You my mommy and Faith and Tyler healer too?" She was still grinning. " Are you Cae healer too?" She then started to giggle at Tess. " Okies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:19 am

Tessa was in the room. She then watched as Lily sat down on the bed. Tessa noticed that Lily was having a good time. She just sat down and was watching how Lily was going to react.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:34 am

Tess laughed and shook her head at the mention of Cae. She turned to Tessa and smiled at her.

"Don't you have the cutest girl, she might be the cutest patient yet" she said smiling.

Putting on her stethoscope, she rubbed the end of it on her Healer's robe to warm it up before placing it lightly over the Lily's shirt.

"Take deep breaths" she said smiling, once she heard it was a normal heartbeat, and no murmurs she wrote it on her file.

As she wrote it down, she turned to Tessa.

"So, considering this is her first check up, do you know of any allergies? And has she been in good health recently? What are her eating habits?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:47 am

Tessa smiled when Tess said that she was the cutest girl. " Well it seems that everybody is falling in love." She just sat back and was watching how Lily was doing.

" I am not sure that she has any allergies. And she been in good healthy." She then started to think of her eating habits. " It is normal. I make sure that she eats things that are good for her. And make sure that she drink milk."

Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 3:52 am

Lily was grinning when Tess was saying that she was cute. This was something that she head a lot.

She then watched as Tess was warming up the stethoscope. And she then placed it on her chest. Lily then took a couple of deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Tess smiled as she heard the normal heartbeat.

"Well she seems to be at the height and weight for her age" she said looking at the scale.

Hearing the fact that she has no allergies was a good thing, especially because of her immune system.

"Has she had her shots? If so, what have they been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:20 pm

Tessa smiled. She was glad to hear that Lily was healthy. That meant that she was doing something right, and she knew that keeping her away from sugar was a good thing. And she is at the height that she should be and the right age.

“ I can't remember what all shots she has gotten.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Tess hummed softly and picked up a small pricking machine to pick up to take a blood sample from Lily. She bit her bottom lip knowing this might be a bit painful, but she needed to check her iron percentage and see what was exactly going inside, specifically with shots.

"Now Lily? This is going to hurt a bit, you can hold your mommy's hand while I do this. It will be a small pinch and it will be quick I promise okay?"

She gave her a sympathetic look, and took the sample as quick as possible before covering her finger and wiping off the free drops of blood. She immediately put a bit of alcohol and a band aid to cover the small dot on Lily.

"This is a bit like a Muggle consultation" she said smiling.

She put it on the machine as it spun to give her the information needed. She figured out that her percentage was fine, except that she had not had any shots since she was born.

"Well while her iron is fine, it seems that she is four shots behind normal children. Now shots are optional, some parents abhor any sort of shots on their children, so it is all on you" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:19 am

Lily then seen Tess pick up something. And she freaked out when she said that it was going to hurt. This was something that she didn't like. And it would always hurt her.

She then grabbed her mommy hand. Lily was promised that after this she could go shopping. And that meant that she could get ice cream. And maybe later she would get to tell Cae and Donnie how she was a big girl for the healer.

Lily then seen that a band aid was put on her finger. It wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:25 am

Tessa then watched and seen how Lily did a good job. She knew that she was going to have to do something later to reward it. At least she didn't throw a fit on her yet. It had been a while since they been to the doctor. She then watched as Tess put the blood in the machine.

“ That is good that her iron is fine. But yes I want to go with the shots because it is something that Lily will need to stay healthy.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:34 am

Tess smiled and nodded walking over and picked up the different medicines needed through the needle.

"Now, I wouldn't be so cruel to make her get the actual needle. She's lucky, in our time we got needles, but I use an alternative with children" she said smiling as she picked up the gadget.

Seeping the patch in and smiled.

"This is the ViaDerm Drug Delivery System, the little patch inside that has the vaccines she needs. I want to avoid bruising" Tess explained. "Now we will need four of these"

She walked over and looked at Lily with a small grin hoping she would be trusted.

"Everything will be fine alright? Now hold your mommy's hand and we will be done"

She put in the first one and quickly put in the first shot. At the second one, she placed it in different areas. Third and fourth and she pulled back.

"There we go. Are you alright?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:25 am

Lily was starting to get scared. She hated needles,but she heard that she wasn't getting an actual needle. But she then seen the patch and was blinking because she was confused. She was told that she was getting some shots but it was a patch.

She then sat there and was listening to Tess explain everything that was going to be happening. Tess then was grinning and Lily couldn't help but smile. That is when she grabbed her mommy hand hoping that it would be very quick.

Lily then was watching her while she was doing all four. It really didn't take all that long and she really didn't cry this time. “ I guess I am alright.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:15 am

Tess patted her hand lightly, showing how proud she was for her not crying. She had, a previous patient who started sobbing despite the lack of deep needles.

"You're my bravest patient, did you know that?" she said sweetly.

Walking over to the counter she picked up her jar and walked over to her.

"Now you can pick four pieces of candy, one for every shot. Just because you were a brave girl" she explained.

Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Lily was proud that she hadn't cried when she got the shots. Later she would have to tell Cae and Donnie how she did. She was really proud of how she acted. She then remembered that their was a band practice later on in the day.

She then was grinning as Tess said that she was one of her bravest patients. She then seen the jar and knew what that meant. Lily then reached in and grabbed four pieces of candy. “ Thank you!”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:17 am

Tess laughed softly and nodded as she closed the jar and put it back to where it belonged.

"You're very welcome!" she said smiling.

Looking at her things, she handed the immunization record to Tessa.

"There you go, every year around this time, you will need to bring it to update the records" she explained. "Lily looks perfectly fine, and you've been doing a great job raising her. Her next appointment is next year on this day, but in case she is ever sick of you have any questions you can bring her in, or you can call me because I make house calls" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Tessa was smiling. She was proud how Lily took to getting a shot. It was something that she didn't really like to do. But Tessa knew that this would keep Lily healthy. Tessa loved it when people told her that she was going a good job of raising her daugther. She then remembers when for the longest time they only had each other.

She then was handed the immunization record. And was told to bring it next year when she had another check up. “ I might have to remember that you do house calls. I know Lily gets sick a lot.” But she smiled and thank Tess again before grabbing Lily hand to leave.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)   Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Check up ( Tessa, Tess and Lily)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1