Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Depression (Open) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Depression (Open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Depression (Open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Depression (Open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Depression (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Depression (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Depression (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Depression (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Depression (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Depression (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon
French - Pureblood - Eponette Second Year

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Mystic could not explain why she was feeling the way she was feeling, it had been a long year and she had made one friend but towards the end of the year she sort of cut herself away from that friend, it was probably because she was not one to share her life with everyone.

Mystic could not bring herself to tell Dani what had happened to her family, she felt worthless and that if she would have been with her parents it would have never happened. There had been a raid on a small shop where her mother and grandmother had been killed in this raid and she was at a complete loss.

It was hard to be around her dad, because he was always drinking now and she didn't want to be there, she wanted to be at school, at least there she could bury herself away in her studies.

Sitting in the shop staring at the cup of tea sitting in front of her she was not paying attention to whomever came in the door.
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Female Posts : 38

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:54 am

Zara was happy that she got a job as a Councillor at Beauxbaton. She couldn't wait to start. She enjoys helping people. She wanted to celebrate so she decided to take Alec out for an ice cream treat. She took him to La Crème Glacée as it has the best ice cream. She got inside and went towards the counter. She looked around the menu and decided that she's going to have the green tea ice cream. She asked Alec what flavour he wanted and he said "chocolate! Yum yum!" he jumped excitedly. Zara chuckled and asked "is double scoops okay?" and he said "triple scoop please" he said with his famous puppy eyes. Zara could never say no to that so she told the person behind the counter "I'll have double scoop of green tea and triple scoop of chocolate please". She got the ice cream and paid for them. Alec was jumping with joy and they went and took a seat.

She saw a girl who is sitting next to her table staring at the cup of tea in front of her. That girl looks sad. She looked like she needs someone to talk to. Zara asked Alec to sit still and went towards the girl. Zara asked the girl "hello, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:34 am

Mystic had not noticed at first the person that had walked up to her until she looked up, "Sorry I didn't see you there."

Mystic sighed as she stared at her tea cup, "I am sure I have a lot wrong with me, but why would you want to hear the problems of a stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:15 am

"It's alright." Zara was unsure on how to answer the girl's answer but she answered "Well, I guess I just love to help people. Even if I don't know them." she smiled. "Why don't you tell me what's wrong? Maybe I can help" Zara gave the girl a sincere smile.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Mystic smiled a little, "Well for starters you might like to know that my name is Mystic."

Mystic usually didn't talk to strangers but something about this woman told her it was ok.

"I am just really depressed, I lost my mother and grandmother in a raid at the end of school. But it was good that I was at school or it would have been me too." Mystic sighed.

"But that's not even close to everything." Mystic started playing with her cup. She really wished Dani was here to talk to but she supposed this lady was ok.
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:54 am

"It's nice to meet you Mystic. What a lovely name. My name is Zara" she smiled.

Zara felt bad as Mystic lost her mother and grandmother. She knew how Mystic felt and she wouldn't wish the pain on anyone. "I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you'll feel better soon."

Zara took a seat and said "well, why don't you tell me everything? I might be able to help you" Zara gave Mystic a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 am

Mystic was still staring at her cup, she could not bring herself to look at Zara.

"I suppose I would feel better if my father would help me instead of helping himself to the bottle." Mystic sighed.

"I am just ready to start school then I don't have to worry about things and I can bury myself in my studies."
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:43 pm

"Does he listen to you or talk to you at all after your mother and grandmother's death?" Zara feels concern towards Mystic. She just lost her mother and grandmother. she needs her father to be with her and support her.

"You can't run away from your problems. It's better to embrace it. If you don't it will hurt even more. How are things at home these days? I mean what do you usually do when you're at home now?" Zara asked curious as to how Mystic is coping.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:42 am

Mystic just looked at the woman when she asked about her dad and Mystic kind of snapped a little not really meaning too, "I just told you he preferred the bottle, we don't talk at all."

Mystic sighed and then looked back at Zara, "I am sorry, its not your fault and I should have not have snapped at you."

Mystic stared back at the cup in front of her, she really had never talked to anyone but Dani and her mother before.

Mystic looked up at the woman again, "Why can't I, it will always be there no matter where I go, and I usually don't do anything but read."

Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Zara was startled when Mystic snapped at her but she understood. "It's alright. I understand."

"It will hurt you more if you keep on running away. Yes, it will always be there but if you deal with it and try to move on then it wont hurt as much. It will help if you talk to someone about it instead of keeping your feelings to yourself. You will feel better to let it out and you'll have someone to talk to everytime you feel sad or lonely. Do you have anyone you can talk to?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:22 pm

Mystic took a drink of her tea and put the cup back down at looked at Zara, "The only friend I have is Dani, and I haven't seen her since school let out."

Mystic thought about things as she stared at the cup again, "I have always been a shy person and never talked to anyone before until Dani, and now you."
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:40 am

Zara ate her ice cream while listening to Mystic. She looked at Alec and saw him still eating his ice cream. She looked back at Mystic and said "Well, maybe you should start talking to her. You might feel better and you guys will be closer."

"Maybe it's time for you to break out of your shell. You can make more friends and you'll feel better and happier than you are now. Why don't you try?"
Back to top Go down
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Mystic looked up at Zara, "Maybe I will send her an owl and arrange a meeting or something, I know it won't be at my house."

Listening to Zara and watching her look at the little boy she came with she had to smile, " Well I am trying I must admit, I am talking to you, so that must be a start."
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:25 pm

"That's a great idea. You can meet and talk. Having a friend is great. They can help you with so many things" Zara smiled.

Zara smiled "Yes, indeed it is a good start. If you can talk to me, an adult then you will have no problem talking to kids your age." Zara smiled "not that I'm old though" Zara joked trying to make Mystic smile. She hoped it worked.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Depression (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression (Open)   Depression (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Depression (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1