Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

something to do, nothing to say (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darnell Mann
Darnell Mann

Male Posts : 16

something to do, nothing to say (open) Empty
PostSubject: something to do, nothing to say (open)   something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Darnell had been working all week on his new yet un named flame thrower potion but had decided he need a brake he had destroyed half his lab as he had been not paying attention to what he was doing. so here he was behandeln-sie-und-york he was hopping to get a strong drink and something to eat.
He walked in nodded to the bar man as he past and took his set at the bar unsure were his potion was going wrong.
Darnell was in a black sure with a emerald green hooded cape as he sat he took off the clock and layer it across his bar so that the staff could hang it up for him.
"Drink something strong" darnell advised the bar mann in the beat germany
He began re running his calculations in his head Darnell was not aware that he was mumbling out loud.
It was then that sue one took a seat next to him he was sure that the person spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: something to do, nothing to say (open)   something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 2:35 am

Mishka walked into the bar. She needed a break from school. Tonight she had to work on her lesson plans but she was coming up blank. Maybe becoming a professor wasn't for her. And tonight she was getting a small break from Rosa. She was glad when she gave birth to her. It was hard to raise her by herself. But she wouldn't take that one night stand away. Because she then wouldn't have her little Rosa.

She then took a seat next to a man but didn't think anything of it. Mish was smiling as she started to worry about Rosa. But she knew that this was her being a good mother. Always worrying about her little Rosa.
Back to top Go down
Darnell Mann
Darnell Mann

PostSubject: Re: something to do, nothing to say (open)   something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:26 am

Darnell was sure the lady had spoken as she sat Down but now she seamed preoccupied with her own thoughts. But Darnell did not want to seam rood.
" I'm sorry did you say something miss" Darnell decided to ask. She was a very pretty lady so even if she had not said anything this was a good excuse to talk to her anyway.
" I every thing ok you seamed troubled " Darnell felt that he should make sure the lady was ok.
" names Darnell people call me Dee" Darnell introduced him self to her hoping she would do the same.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: something to do, nothing to say (open)   something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Mishka smiled as she looked at the man. “ No I didn't say anything.” She was sure that she didn't say anything. But her mind was in a different place, so she could have. Her mind wondered to the last time she had drank. That ended up in a one night stand and her became pregnant and had Rosa.

“ Yes I am fine. Thank you for asking. I know I have a lot on my mind. I always have trouble with my lesson plans. I don't know what I want to teach and I can't believe that I took the job at Durmstrang. And I haven't had a night out like this for a while. Usually I am home with my little Rosa.”

She smiled a little bit. “ Hello Darnell. I am Mishka but it seems like the professors call me Mish.”
Back to top Go down
Darnell Mann
Darnell Mann

PostSubject: Re: something to do, nothing to say (open)   something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:37 am

Darnell was a little disappointed to hear the lady say she had not spoken as she spoke about her troubles as a professor leasson plans Darnell had thought about going in to teaching now that he had finished hid degree but was not too sure about being around children always but he would need the exorbitance if he was to become a real potion master.
The lovely lady then mention a little rosa which ment she was probably married Darnell felt a little sad at that. But Darnell found him self wondering were mr lovley was.
" A teacher, wow I thought about going in to that field but a lass I left it to late this year, what do you teach if you don't mind my asking" Darnell asked as she introduced her self as mishka or mish Darnell love the the way that sounded.
" Mish what lovely name must be one of the reason your panter likes you " Darnell hoped that he didnt sound like he was prying to much.
" can I get you a drink?" Darnell asked as he finish his first drink. And singled to the bar tender
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: something to do, nothing to say (open)   something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:24 pm

Mish smiled a little bit. “ Yeah being a professor is different. I had never thought about it before. I know the headmistress asked me if I would come back and teach and I just said yes.” He had then asked what she was teaching. “ I teach History of Magic, the students seem to enjoy the class. I usually let them tell me what they want to learn about. And it makes it easier on me and they seem to get into learning.”

She then started to blink. “ There is no partner, no husband. Just Rosalinde and I. She came from having a one night stand and I know the person who is her father. But he doesn't want anything to do with her. I actually work with him at the school. But I didn't know that until he found me and told me. “ I really don't drink anymore. That is how that one night stand happened. I was so drunk.”
Back to top Go down
Darnell Mann
Darnell Mann

PostSubject: Re: something to do, nothing to say (open)   something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:41 am

Darnell was really serprised that she was a history of magic professor that subject so boarding it was Darnell least favorite subject in school he was so glad that at uni he did not need to take it.
" we'll I wouldn't have pick you for a history of magic type" Darnell was listing as she spoke of her daughter and the 'one night stand'
" we'll I guess that something that you two get along, could be worst but I can not imagine having nothing to do with my own child" Darnell instantly hated the father as it was so like his mother who left him and never spoke to him any more.
" I would never leave a child, I know what it like to have a perant that wants nothing to do with you, it's not fun" Darnell throw back a shot of what ever.
" may be I can get you a gilly water or a lemonade" Darnell offered as he drank some more whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: something to do, nothing to say (open)   something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Mish smiled. “ It really isn't all that bad. I usually come into the class and I let my students pick what they want to learn about. I try to keep the class as fun as possible. Don't want them thinking that History is boring. And it is good to learn about cause it might happen again in the future.” She hoped that Darnell didn't think she was a slut just because of something that happened years ago. And she was drunk when it happened.

“ It really is, I love my little Roaslinde.” She then sighed a little bit. “ Her father wants nothing to do with her. But her uncle thinks that she is his world. I don't know what I would do without my little Rosa.”

She was still sighing. “ I haven't told her about her father yet. I know there will be tons of questions and I really don't want to have to answer them.” Mish then smiled a little bit. “ Lemonade sounds good.”
Back to top Go down
Darnell Mann
Darnell Mann

PostSubject: Re: something to do, nothing to say (open)   something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:49 pm

Darnell listen as she explained about her unusual teaching style wishing his teachers had been teaching him that way well at least history of magic any way. Darnell ordered her lemonade
" we'll at least you daughter know you love her and that she is not alone " Darnell father never ever said he loved his son to Darnell he felt like his father only joy was knowing that the family name would go on and as for his mother well she just left him and and nothing to say at all.
" and she know some of her family cares un like mine some times I think I'm nothing more than the next in what they hope is a long line of Mann men" Darnell took another long sip of his drink.
" I mean even getting my degree and they well only my father showed up and he did stay long" Darnell was well on his way to being a little drunk.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: something to do, nothing to say (open)   something to do, nothing to say (open) EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Mish smiled as she thought about how she taught her class. “ Yeah they seem to like it and it is like they are learning something. And that makes my day.” She was glad when he ordered her a lemonade. Mish knew that how she was teaching, it was something different. But she wanted to make herself different from all of the other professors.

“ I know for the longest time she is all I had. That is why we are so close. She just recently meet her uncle. It was something new to her. Because she didn't think that she had any family beside me.” Mish liked it that Rosa had an uncle who loved her.” She then felt a little sad when he was talking about his mother and father. “ I am sorry how they treated you. I feel really bad about it.”

Mish could tell that he was on his way of being drunk. She wasn't sure if she wanted to stick around for very much longer.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something to do, nothing to say (open)   something to do, nothing to say (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

something to do, nothing to say (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1