Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Observing the observatory (Open) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Observing the observatory (Open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Observing the observatory (Open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Observing the observatory (Open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Observing the observatory (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Observing the observatory (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Observing the observatory (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Observing the observatory (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Observing the observatory (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Observing the observatory (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald
German - Pureblood - Tower Dormers Second Year

Male Posts : 62

Observing the observatory (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Observing the observatory (Open)   Observing the observatory (Open) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 12:09 am

Alexandre walked up the long flight of stairs to the top tower, the Observatory it was called. Very creative, he thought with a smirk. He walked over to a fence looking over the entire place. Height didn't spook him much, and he almost found it soothing to be up there. The reason why he was up there, was because he had just received an owl from his mother, her asking him how he was doing and which dormitory he was in. But she hadn't managed to stop drops of tears from smearing out the ink some places. She had also apologized in a post script at the bottom of the letter, saying that he was to ignore the splatshes.

She seemed to think her son an idiot. What annoyed him was that she really just didn't understand that 'obscuro' wasn't always enough. He sighed and sat down, leaning against the fence, feeling the room get more comfortable. He pulled forth his bag and pulled out the History book, opening it to read a bit. He liked history a lot, even though many thought it was a drag. He couldn't understand why, though. It was interesting to read about how stupid or smart people had been back in the days.

Alex sighed again and started reading, letting the information drown him.
Back to top Go down
Nara Bella Black
Nara Bella Black
German - Pureblood - West Wing Dormers Second Year

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Observing the observatory (Open)   Observing the observatory (Open) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 am

Nara wandered about the castle, lost in thought, letting her feet take her where they wanted. She wrapped her cardigan around her tightly, the chill of the damp castle walls was starting to reach her bones. She sucked in a breath and bit her lip, ascending a long, winding staircase.

That seemed pretty cliche to Nara. The thought hit her that castles were full of cliche's. She decided she would have to find some time going around looking for them. Eventually Nara made it to the top of the stairs and she ventured through an open door to what appeared to be the Observatory. She didn't notice the other occupant immediately, but when she did, Nara smiled at him.

"Hey," she said, recognising him from a few of her classes. Nara made her way over to his side and sat down, glancing at the book. "You like history, too, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Observing the observatory (Open)   Observing the observatory (Open) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 am

Alexandre looked surprised up as he heard someone moving into the room. It was a girl from some of his classes. She didn't seem to notice him at first, but then she saw him and gave a smile. He simply gave a nod, and then she walked over and sat down next to him. He looked at her and shrugged.

"Yeah, it's pretty interesting," he merely said, not really knowing what to say.

Maybe an introduction? "I'm Alexandre Grindelwald," he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Nara Bella Black
Nara Bella Black

PostSubject: Re: Observing the observatory (Open)   Observing the observatory (Open) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:00 am

Nara brushed some loose strands of hair behind her ear. This boy didn't seem very social. She shrugged that off internally. Nara couldn't really care if he wanted to talk or not. She was bored.

"Nice to meet you, Alexandre. Uh, you don't mind if I call you Alex, do you?" Nara asked a little sheepishly. She'd gotten bad remarks from people who didn't like her nicknames before, so she was very cautious now. "Um, I'm Nara Black." Nara wasn't used to introducing herself, people normally knew who she was.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Observing the observatory (Open)   Observing the observatory (Open) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:07 am

Alex gave a small smile, and closed his book. He wasn't going to be reading more today either way. He shifted a bit, so it was easier to see her. "Nope, everyone calls me so," he said with a shrug, "Alexandre can be a bit of a mouthful."

He then tilted his head to the side. Black? Hm, well he knew about some Blacks. "Right. So you're one of the rich kids," he said. Then he realized that that came out the wrong way. "Ehm, not said to be rude, just trying to remember where I've seen you before other than class," he said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Nara Bella Black
Nara Bella Black

PostSubject: Re: Observing the observatory (Open)   Observing the observatory (Open) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:15 am

Nara smiled when he said that was fine and realised that she was about to say it was a bit of a mouthful too but had refrained. "Cool," she said grinning. "You know, I was going to say it was a mouthful too, but I didn't." She giggled a bit.

Nara bit her lip, disappointment flashing in her eyes. So he did know who she was. "Nah, it's okay. You probably know me from the papers. My mum's really famous and my dad's super wealthy. I guess I was sort of hoping you wouldn't recognise my name. But that's okay," she added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Observing the observatory (Open)   Observing the observatory (Open) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Alex grinned. "Yeah, well, great minds think alike," he merely said.

He looked at her. She looked disappointed. Well, he couldn't really avoid having seen her before. As far as he knew, her family was in every magazine posted in Germany. And he was the only one who read the papers at home, having nothing better to read when he couldn't sleep. He wasn't one of the rich people, so he had to make do without interesting books to read at nighttime. He wasn't hateful towards rich people, he wasn't even poor himself. Seriously, the legacy of Gellert Grindelwald did hold a nice slump of money itself.

"Yeah, well, I read the papers," he said with a shrug, "But if it helps, I only know you're rich, and I don't know what your parents does for a living," he said, giving a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Nara Bella Black
Nara Bella Black

PostSubject: Re: Observing the observatory (Open)   Observing the observatory (Open) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:44 pm

Nara grinned back. "Foolish ones fail to differ," she added to the end of the saying.

Nara looked Alex over. He didn't seem the type to know all about celebrity gossip - he seemed quite intelligent, though. Nara wondered if he cared that she belonged to famous parents. It would be nice to meet one person who didn't.

She nodded thoughtfully, her question answered. Nara smiled a bit. "That explains it," she said. "I don't think anyone should care what my parents do for a living." Nara grinned and laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Observing the observatory (Open)   Observing the observatory (Open) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Alex gave a shrug to the last part of the line. "I bet you understand why I leave that line out," he said, giving a smirk.

He wondered what she was thinking about, but didn't really care either. He felt like shaking his head; he was constantly contradicting himself today. He supposed it was due to his rather unstable mind. Or, unstable and unstable. Weary was probably a more fitting word. Insomnia really wasn't good for him.

He nodded. "Yeah, I don't really care about cash and shi- stuff like that, and it really isn't my business what your folks do. Not to be rude, but it doesn't interest me. At least not until I know who you are," he said plainly.

He never cared much about names and such. After all, his own name often caused an unwanted reaction of disgust. But heck, it wasn't his fault that his great-great-grandfather had been the worst dark wizard of all times, apart from Voldemort. It really wasn't something he got to control.
Back to top Go down
Nara Bella Black
Nara Bella Black

PostSubject: Re: Observing the observatory (Open)   Observing the observatory (Open) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Nara smirked. "It is obvious," she agreed.

She held back a grin at his close save. Nara couldn't have cared less if he'd sworn, but she guessed 12 year olds didn't really have the right to. "Well, I think you're incredibly sensible if you think money isn't everything, and I like how you keep your nose out of other people's business," Nara said warmly.

Her eyes flicked over his face, and for the first time she noticed the bags under his eyes. "You look really tired. Not getting enough sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald

PostSubject: Re: Observing the observatory (Open)   Observing the observatory (Open) EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Aexandre nodded slightly, feeling more comfortable in Nara's presence now. She seemed like an all right person. He then shrugged. "Well, it honestly isn't my business. And though money can pretty much get you everything, I've never really found it all that important," he said calmly. His mother did horrible things for money, and it wasn't good at all. But the good about that was that he had learned to never spend money unless he was in dire need of it. He hated spending money his mother had earned that way.

Alex looked away from Nara and up at the top of the roof above them. "I didn't get much sleep last night, I'm kind of an insomniac, and there are nights when nothing can get me to fall asleep," he said calmly.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observing the observatory (Open)   Observing the observatory (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Observing the observatory (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1