Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Can I help you? (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry
British - Halfblood - Slytherin First Year

Can I help you? (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Can I help you? (OPEN)   Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Odette sat at the bottom steps of the courtyard. She watched the people walking by with interest. Most were chatting with a few friends, while others walked quickly by her, not noticing the small girl. Some stopped and stared, and then walking away quickly. Odette's eyebrows raised, questioning them. Maybe that's why she had no friends yet.

Another person had stopped and stared. This time they wouldn't budge. "Can I help you with something?" Odette snapped bitterly at them.
Back to top Go down
Fia Greene
Fia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you? (OPEN)   Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:18 am

Ethan had seen someone; a Slytherin. First year, second year. He had no idea. He just stopped there, right there, and stared. Then the girl snapped bitterly at him. "No, er, sorry 'bout that," he mumbled. He didn't see any of the girl's friends around. He wondered if the girl had any friends.

"Er... d'you mind if I sit here?" Ethan asked and pointed to the space beside her. "I'm Ethan Creston, by the way. Second Year. Hufflepuff, obviously." he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you? (OPEN)   Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:51 am

"Well, what if I stared at you without blinking an eye? Wouldn't you get offended as well?" Odette softened enough to explain herself. Her eyes gazed over the boy. Close in age, yet probably a few years ahead of herself. Third year? Second year? It didn't make itself obvious.

"Sit if you'd like. It's not like anyone else will." Odette motioned to the very empty stairs surrounding her. "Odette Cambry. First year Slytherin." She raised a brow, surprised at the change of tone. "Well, Ethan Creston, you're an awfully cocky Hufflepuff." She had a half of a smile on her face, her blue eyes dancing with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Fia Greene
Fia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you? (OPEN)   Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:26 pm

[OOC: LAWL. I'ma horrible posting partner D: I just haven't got on this account for a while. With school... and since I don't really go on this account, except for lessons Razz But I'm back now!]

"Well, being a Hufflepuff, I'd take that negative thought away and think, instead, that people think I'm extremely handsome," he said, chuckling. He sat down since the girl said he could.

"Slytherin?" he raised his eyebrow; "Well, I'd think you're too nice for a Slytherin. Most I've met in my classes are downright rude." Then all of a sudden, Alexis popped into his head. She was a Potter, but not the kind he'd thought she'd be.

"Eh, well, I tend to do that at times. Even my father thinks that. But - well, - I'm really not," Ethan shrugged. He looked at the ground, waiting for that awkward and silent moment to pass.
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you? (OPEN)   Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:31 am

[OOC: I thought you forgot about me! I'm like "Great...." xDDD Yay for being back! Very Happy]

Odette couldn't help but laugh at his lame joke. "Okay, sure. If that's what you think." She joked with a wave of her hand. "Hufflepuffs seem so happy and upbeat about everything. Is it a party every night in the common room?" Odette failed at making a joke, but she did mean that Hufflepuffs were just too nice and friendly. It was strange.

"You don't know me, dear Ethan!" Odette mocked shock, placing a hand over her heart. "If I was like that, I would be offended. But I'm not, so you're lucky." She waved an accusing finger in his face.

"Don't be so awkward then. I was just trying to break the ice." Odette fluffed her hair. "Ethan, do you ever lighten up? You're just sooooo tense!" She rolled over onto her back, looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Fia Greene
Fia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you? (OPEN)   Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Ethan sort-of laughed at his lame little joke. Then he actually laughed when Odette failed at making a joke. "No, actually. It's just always a normal day, unless we won the House cup - which is impossible, actually - or we won the Quidditch game of the season. Those are the times we actually party," he said.

Then Odette started acting shocked about what he said. Ethan grinned. "I guess I am quite lucky not to have anyone screaming at me for staring at them," he smirked, shrugging.

Ethan sort-of HAH!'ed at what Odette said. "Of course I lighten up! I'm a Hufflepuff; what do you expect? Although I'm not as bubbly or whatever, like you girls are," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you? (OPEN)   Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:21 pm

"Then you live a very boring life. You need to spice up things in the common room! Huflepuffs just aren't very fun, are they?" Odette didn't mind asking that, ask she didn't exactly know how she felt about this Ethan boy.

Odette laughed, actually shocked that he made her laugh like that. "Well I should be honored for not screaming when I saw your face." She teased, cheeks pink with laughter.

"Me? Bubbly? Impossible. No way." Odette shook her head. "Nope!"
Back to top Go down
Fia Greene
Fia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you? (OPEN)   Can I help you? (OPEN) EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:26 am

Ethan shrugged, smiling lightly. "We are fun, thank you very much. But it's not really an option to party when we lose very horribly to one of the Houses, is it?" he said.

He raised his eyebrows and a smirk appeared on his face when Odette said she should be honored for not shrieking at him. "If that is so, all right then."

Then he actually laughed a real laugh. "You? Not bubbly? Is this a joke or something? I'm just waiting for Merlin to pop out and tell me that it is! No, but seriously, you do seem quite bubbly."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I help you? (OPEN)   Can I help you? (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I help you? (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1