Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Research for Ideas (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

Research for Ideas  (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Research for Ideas (Open)   Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:21 am

After the meeting the other day with the headmaster and Athena it was really bugging Jaz with what was going on, someone was hiding something and it was driving her crazy.

Jaz had many types of friends many of which people would question her about. She spent much time in the local apothecary and had befriended the people that owned it. The store was owned by a vampire family, even though you would not know it they hide it very well

She was also friend with a couple of Sirens, she just liked everyone. She went and got a few books and started to read up on them. She was going to figure it out, she just wondered if anyone was going to come into the library to see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Research for Ideas (Open)   Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:52 am

Zara was new to the school. She was wandering around and ended up at the library. She had always loved books so she thought that she might read something or meet someone.

She went into the library and saw a woman. She decided to go and say hi. She walked towards the woman and said "Hi, I'm Zara and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

PostSubject: Re: Research for Ideas (Open)   Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:07 pm

((Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I posted this way back in Apr and never went back to look..))

Jaz was still reading the books that were in front of her and almost didn't hear the woman come up too her. Looking up Jaz had to smile and stuck out her hand,

"Nice to meet you Zara, I am Jazmina Bright. But you may call me Jaz." Jaz smiled then motioned to her to have a seat.
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

PostSubject: Re: Research for Ideas (Open)   Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:17 pm

(It's alright)

"It's nice to meet you too Jaz" Zara smiled and took a seat. "So what are you doing in here?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

PostSubject: Re: Research for Ideas (Open)   Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 am

Jaz looked at all of her papers in front of her, "Not much of nothing really. Just a little bored so I am just looking through everything."

Jaz looked up at Zara, "So how are you liking it here so far?"
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

PostSubject: Re: Research for Ideas (Open)   Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:24 am

"Oh I see. Well, I've only met two people so far including you so I'm not really sure socially but it's beautiful here." Zara said. "I love Le Lac De Saule. It's peaceful and I usually read there." Zara said. She really do like it here she only hope that she'll meet more people soon.

"So, what do you usually do around here?" Zara asked.
Back to top Go down
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

PostSubject: Re: Research for Ideas (Open)   Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Jaz smiled when she talked about Le Lac De Saule, "Yes I would have to agree that is the one of best places to think. As for me I like to think in the studio while I dance."

Jaz was glad that she finally had someone else to talk to for a change, everyone around here seem to keep to themselves for the most part.

"For teaching I am the Astronomy professor but I have been trying to talk the headmaster into having a dance program."

Jaz looked up at the woman, "So what are you doing around here?"

Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

PostSubject: Re: Research for Ideas (Open)   Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:49 am

"That's great. I love dancing too. It's a great way to release your emotions." Zara smiled

Zara was glad she finally talked to someone. She hasn't met many people so she was happy that she found a nice girl.

"That's cool. A dancing program would be good for the students. They might discover their hidden talent." Zara stated.

"Well, I'm the school's coucillor. I like helping people so I thought the best job would be being a councillor." Zara said.
Back to top Go down
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

PostSubject: Re: Research for Ideas (Open)   Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:38 pm

Jaz smiled at Zara when she said she loved to dance, "What form of dance do you enjoy the most?" There were so many kinds, and while Jaz could do all sorts ballet was her talent.

Jaz got excited when she heard that she was going to be the school councilor the school was in need of one.

"I am glad, maybe with someone other than teachers for the students to talk to maybe they will open up a little better and enjoy what the school has to offer them." Jaz smiled and closed her book.

"I have been in here for hours, would you like to join me for a latte?"
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

PostSubject: Re: Research for Ideas (Open)   Research for Ideas  (Open) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:58 am

"I enjoy a lot of them. I enjoy ballet, salsa and pop as well. I love them all I guess." Zara smiled. She loves to try all sorts of new things.

"I hope so. I'm glad I would be able to help them." Zara smiled. She wanted a job that doesn't take too much of her time because she has to take care of her nephew and this is the perfect job for her.

"Yeah, I would love to" Zara smiled. Jaz is really friendly and Zara is glad that she met Jaz.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research for Ideas (Open)   Research for Ideas  (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Research for Ideas (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1