Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Meeting of the Minds EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Meeting of the Minds EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Meeting of the Minds EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Meeting of the Minds EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Meeting of the Minds EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Meeting of the Minds EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Meeting of the Minds EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Meeting of the Minds EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Meeting of the Minds EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Meeting of the Minds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beki Tarnell
Beki Tarnell

Meeting of the Minds Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:49 am

Beki had received an owl about meeting some man down here about a job, Beki was kind of low on work at the moment. She had one job in the works, but that was more like a babysitting job and she could get her house elves to do that.

She returned an owl telling him she would be glad to meet him in France, so she apparated to the local bar in the lower section of the wizarding world. She was wearing her traditional black robe with the hood that she kept up at all times. She had ordered a fire-whiskey and just sat and waited for her client to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval
Headmaster of Beauxbatons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:01 am

Luc had received some information from the street dwellers here about someone that could help him with his little....situation. His food 'substitutions' were just making him ill and feeling more tired then usual. He needed actual sustenance if he was to allow himself back at the school.

He had finally contacted her and they agreed to meet at the bar in the seedier area around night fall to discuss what he needed. He left his little crup Napoleon back at the school, and left out, as the sun was setting, with his long coat that had the collar pulled up to cover the back of his neck and gloves. Apparating to outside the bar, he looked around before walking in briskly. He took in a sharp breath as he took the first few steps in. He took in all the scents and the feelings in the room as he went over to the bar and looked around for her. She should be here by now...
Back to top Go down
Beki Tarnell
Beki Tarnell

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Beki had been sipping her firewhiskey for what seemed like forever she was beginning to wonder where her client was. She noticed her glass was empty and was about to stand up when she noticed a man looking very, well she couldn't explain, come in the bar. This has got to be her client as she noticed him looking around.

She walked over to the bar and ordered another firewhiskey and decided to have a chat with the man.

"Looking for some business perhaps, not many come in here for other things." Beki stated as she took a sip of her drink but continuing to stare ahead.

This was the type of business no one asked questions about anyone else, nothing was anyone business and that is why Beki like to do her French business here.
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:35 am

As Luc had approached the bar, he sniffed, taking in a faintly familiar scent mixed with all the alcohol in the air. Just then a voice spoke over to him and he looked over at the woman, where he figured the vaguely familiar scent was coming from. At her mentioning looking for business he lightened up a bit, realizing her scent was that from the letters they exchanged. The generally energy of her seemed like what he would have expected as well. He leaned over the bar top a bit, looking at her.

"Actually...yes. I am waiting for a certain someone.." he said simply. He was sure it was her, but she needed to be sure it was him. Though it wasn't as if he was going to say outright that he was looking for the person who's going to kidnap for him...even at a place like this it might get a weird look or two.

The bartender nodded to him as if to ask for his order and Luc glanced up, looking the man over briefly and then shook his head slightly. He needed to feed soon...he couldn't go back to the school like this....he was potentially dangerous like this.
Back to top Go down
Beki Tarnell
Beki Tarnell

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:51 pm

Beki smiled as she looked ahead of them, "Ahh, I see we are both looking for a certain someone. I believe we shall wait together." Beki could tell this man was a little uptight and he needed to loosen just a little.

"Why don't you come and join me over here, and I might be able to help you discover what you need." Beki had always been able to get a feel about her clients and she was sure this was him.

Beki led the gentleman over to the table, "I offer many services my dear sir, what can I help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:33 am

Luc hummed in agreement, going along with whatever she was doing, knowing she knew they were looking for each other. When she offered that they go to a table further towards the back of the establishment, he looked over and nodded. "That may be best... I hope that you may be able to-"

When she stood, so did he. She led him over to the table, as they weaved between a few other people there. It was pretty busy, which was good, he'd not easily be tracked here, or remembered in case something happened.

When they took their seats, he leaned forward a bit, speaking quietly, "I first need to express how important absolute secrecy is. I cannot afford anyone to know that I have been here...or have spoken even a single word to you-" He said, his eyes dark and serious.
Back to top Go down
Beki Tarnell
Beki Tarnell

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:55 am

Beki was almost offend when he assumed that she told her business around, "I assure you sir, I conduct my business with the utmost secrecy."

Beki waved her wand around silencing around them, but she was almost mad enough to tell the gentleman to find someone else to do his bidding.

"But if you do not believe I can be trusted then maybe you should take you business elsewhere." People just do not offend Beki and walk away with their teeth, but there was something about this man that told her that didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:59 am

"But if you do not believe I can be trusted then maybe you should take you business elsewhere." People just do not offend Beki and walk away with their teeth, but there was something about this man that told her that didn't work.

Luc simply nodded, not noticing whatever annoyance she showed. "Good-" he stopped and his eyes looked around briefly as she silenced around them. He felt a bit more at ease now..

He furrowed his eye brows a bit. "I always have to ask, even with underground business like this, there are still some out there that refuse to work with beings like me." He leaned his arms on the table. "I hope you understand. I'm in a difficult position and I require your help."
Back to top Go down
Beki Tarnell
Beki Tarnell

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:51 am

Beki and to smirk at his comment, "Sir, I would not care if you were Satan himself, you pay me I will do the job."

Beki had done anything that a person could come up with, hell she even had a bite mark on her neck where a vampire needed a snack, that of course was not cheap. But Beki loved money, and money is what was needed. Beki could not even think about all the things she had done.

Beki looked him over and it took her a minute to figure out what he was wanting. There was something about this man that she could not place her finger on, but that was ok she didn't care as long as there was money involved.

"So how can I help you then?" Beki asked while sipping her drink
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 am

Luc nodded, a small smirk forming on his own lips at her form of humour he supposed. "Alright, good. And I will be sure to pay you handsomely if you do your job as well as you claim. " he said, his expression becoming entirely serious again. He couldn't afford to have anything lead back to him and ruin all the things he'd built up until now.

He saw the way she looked him over, and he didn't like it in the slightest. But there was no way to avoid it and get out of this situation without her finding out something. When she asked what she could do for him, he took a breath.

"Well," he started, watching at she took a sip of her drink. "I'm sure you've done kidnappings and that sort of thing before right? Well, I'd need you to...well, collect some people, for lack of a better term. No one in specific, just those that are clean and wont be missed. Understand?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of the Minds   Meeting of the Minds Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Minds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1