Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars)   Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:59 pm

Today, Lars was going to meet a potential ally. He was a fellow Dark One, and went by the name Ace. For a long time, Lars had been considering joining the Dark Ones. Sure, he had sold weapons to them before, but he had never given his murderous skills to a particular group until now. They were in a war against the Brits, and Lars wasn't just going to sit back and let them have all the fun. So, maybe this man Ace could help him get into the game. Start making a name for himself as an assassin instead of just a weapons expert.

When he walked into the sunken valley, making a camp was the advisable thing to do. So, he set up a small hammock he had brought with him in his pack, and waited for Ace to arrive. As he waited, he took out a couple pieces of beef jerky and snacked on them. It wasn't the most satisfying thing in the world, but it would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace
British - Pureblood - Member of Dark Ones

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars)   Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Ace woke early that morning, remembering the deal he had made with another Dark One. He got up and took on a black pair of denim trousers and a white shirt, leaving a few buttons open. He walked downstairs from his home and took with him a piece of bread that he had prepared the day before. He then walked into the living-room and apparated to the Sunken Valley.

He could feel the other person. He could feel other people around too, though it wasn't many despite the very sunny day and the beauty that was the Valley. He had expected more to be there. Not that he really cared. But there was only one who felt dark enough to be the one he was supposed to meet. So Ace started walking in that direction. He finally saw a man sitting off alone, eating beef jerky. Ace smirked.

"You must be Lars," he said calmly and walked over.
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars)   Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:36 am

Lars noticed somebody approaching, but just continued to eat his jerky. The man came closer, and greeted him. "That is correct, you must be Ace. Nice to meet somebody else, I need to start making connections. As a relatively new member, I'm unknown, but I would love to begin making a name for myself..." Lars told the man.

He was ready to start using his skills to wreak havoc. The swordmage art was a lost craft, but he was an excellent man to bring it back to people's minds. It was his goal to remind people why they used to fear swordmages, their power. Also, the Wilhelms had fallen nearly off the map, and he was ready to bring their family name back to glory, well infamy.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars)   Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:11 pm

Ace liked the relaxed manner of the man eating the jerky. "I'm not an old member myself, though I've always been on this side of the fence, if you understand," Ace said calmly, "And as a member, it is easy to make a name for oneself. Dusk is so reknown that within a month, you would be feared by most."

Ace looked around the place. It wasn't a bad spot. Very nice and calm. Not to mention green. He didn't mind green. He found that it gave him a sort of positive sensation.
Back to top Go down
Lars Wilhelm
Lars Wilhelm

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars)   Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:31 pm

Lars kind of liked this guy, he seemed to know what he was about. Another thing he hated was when people wasted time with small talk, he was glad this Ace didn't. "Yea, I've always been in this camp as well. Right after everything I loved got ripped away when I was a kid." he told him. "Excellent, excellent, is there anything I can help you out with, or the group. Been gettking kind of bored." He was itching to get his hands dirty.

Nature had always been something Lars loved. Whether it was a calm place like this, or doing rock climbing and other dangerous activities. Nothing was as thrilling as fighting against the power nature could throw at you.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars)   Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting An Ally (Ace and Lars)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1