Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) Empty
PostSubject: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:05 am

Anne was walking in the maze. She was feeling a bit better she had been doing everything in her power to find DJ. She had everyone she knew looking for him. she smiled slightly. She was trying to find a calm place to look for him with her gift. She sat on the bench and tried to reach out with her mind. She took deep breaths. She still couldn't see him. she tried again and again. She couldn't find him anywhere not matter how hard she looked, she couldn't see him in anyone's future.

She groaned in frustration and looked for something to throw. Thinking she was alone she called to no-one "Damn it Hugo, this is all your fault." She screamed. She hated this. He was still hurting her from the grave. He was going to destroy her.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:12 am

Sam walked into the maze feeling a bit bored, and kinda sad it was the anniversary of the day her parents got rid of her, Sam sighed when she heard a yell she walked over and noticed a red haired girl blinking she walked over to her. She gasped when she noticed it was Anne she walked over to her Anne was supposed to be dead, Sam had remembered her at school she walked over to her and smiled.

" Hi" Sam said walking over to her Sam sat down next to her Sam remembered being friends with Anne but since her ' Parents' go rid of her she doesn't know what is her true memories and what isn't Sam sighed.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:32 am

Anne looked up and cursed herself mentally. "Sorry I didn't know that anyone was here. " she said not recognizing the woman before her. She looked up again and saw the scars on her face.

"Hey Sam you want to sit?" she asked softly. "sorry if I scared you I'm just a little pissed." She sighed. She really need to control her temper. Damien might understand but not many other people would. None of the other people she want to school with were mothers other than Tessa. They had no clue what it was like to have your child gone. Not many people did.

"What have you been up to these last few years?" she asked her
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:44 am

Sam smiled and sat down " It's okay, I've been mad this past few day's as well" Sam said smiling at Anne. Sam shrugged " Nothing, nothing at all no guy in my life as normal no parents" Sam said hugging her knees and sighing she smiled at Anne.

" What Are you mad about?" Sam asked kindly Sam had no one in her life she didn't have anyone at all she leaned back and closed her eye's remembering the day her parents got rid of her she clentched her fist by accident.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:57 am

Anne nodded. She knew what it was like to not have her parents. She had never had parents. Not since she was 11. She shook her head she had a family now, she just needed to find DJ.

"You know same old things. Someone out to cause me as much pain as humanly possible. They just found a new way to do it." she said. "apparently they will stop at nothing, because now they took my one year old son." she said exasperated. She wanted him back so life could go back to the way it should be.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:11 am

Sam nodded " I'm sorry" she mumbled " And congrats I guess I missed a lot" she added smiling she hated that everyone had a family except her Sam hummed " Y'know, I wish I had a family but well no one likes me they never have and never will" she said " And what's your son's name?" she asked Anne smiling Sam had missed out on a lot she couldn't believe it she wondered what had made er not see any of her school friends again Sam shrugged inwardly and sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:21 am

Anne nodded. "Yeah well me too. I just got back to England about a year ago. I just got married a few weeks ago." she said smiling. She loved Damien.

Anne sighed. "Sam I always like you I just endangered so many people at school already I couldn't add you to that list as well." she told her sadly. she wished she had been her friend.

"He's name's DJ." She said wishing her son was here and safe. she wished she knew where he was.

"Why don't we start over, Hi I'm Anne Greene." She said holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:27 am

Sam smiled " Okay, I'm Sam Hawthorn" she said shaking Anne's hand she smiled " DJ that's a nice name" she added smiling at Anne she nodded.

" Well I was going through a few things at school, so I really didn't have any friends" she said shrugging " Well have you seen anyone like Tessa or Parker lately?" Sam asked trying to think of something she remembered meeting Parekr and Tessa once she sighed and looked at her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:45 am

Anne smiled. "Thanks." she said sadly, thinking if he was ok. She prayed he was. Kat wouldn't hurt a child would she. No one was that heartless. Her son was her everything.

"Well they both work at Hogwarts along with me and my husband." she told her in all honesty. She knew plenty of people that worked there now that used to got to school with her. "How about you what are you doing?" she asked her.

Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:51 am

Sam smiled " I'm also working at Hogwarts" she said grinning Sam had alway's wanted to work at Hogwarts she couldn't help but love Hogwarts it had alway's been her home.

" So what all do you teach? I'm the apparition Professor" Sam said smiling she ha alway's liked to apparate she hummed quietly and noticed her nails had been chewed, Sam guessed it was from nerves Sam humed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:02 am

Anne smiled, was everyone working there? It seemed so. "Well I teach Divination, being a seer helps with that." she said smiling lightly. It was always her favourite subject.

"So how are you. I really have missed you all these years. " she said smiling. She hadn't seen Sam since the train ride home. She missed everyone that she went to school with. At least none of them were evil.

"You know there is this cream that my husband has that could make the scars from the fire go away." she said remembering that nothing she had tried works. "It doesn't work on mine. Or I wouldn't walk around with 'Freak' on my face or 'mudblood' on my arm." She sighed nothing had ever worked.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:09 am

Sam shook her head " I don't care about the scars anymore" she said moving her hair back and showing her the scars on her face they faded a little but you could still see them. " I've missed you too, and I'm fine just got a puppy and I dyed my hair back to a brown instead of that blonde color" Sam said laughing " How are you, it feels like ages since I've seen you which it has probably been a long time" Sam said smiling at Anne

the last time she saw Anne it was the train ride home and when she went through the barrier, but Sam didn't know what made her memories go all funny, Sam figured it was probably the anger and sadness that came over her when her ' Parents' got rid of her Sam sighed and wondered how much of the people she'd met at Hogwarts have changed, she shrugged inwardly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:22 am

Anne nodded. she really didn't care much either she just hated it when people stared. "I understand." she said nodding at her."

"Well It looks good, and I have to buy my step daughter a puppy." She sighed. She said she would go with Damien to pick one out. He was bad at finding things for her. "What kind of dog do you have?" She asked.

"What happened to your memories. I though most people knew that I was gone for seven years. I could look into it if you want. I know stress effects me." she said sighing. She still couldn't find DJ in anyone's future.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:28 am

Sam shrugged " I really don't know what happened to my memories they just are all different, I don't know which one's my mind made up and which ones are real" Sam said she wanted to know what happened but she just figured things would work out in time she smiled.

" My puppy's a husky I named him Zephyr, Winter died a couple of years ago" Sam said sadly she hated that Winter died and she was depressed for months until her cousin told her to get another animal Sam smiled as she thought about Zephyr.

" Step daughter?" Sam asked hearing that she shook her head wondering what has gone on for the years she didn't even remember where she was at the past years Sam smiled " So who's your husband?" Sam asked kindly " You don't have to tell me" she said incase Anne didn't want her to know.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:39 am

Anne nodded she would have to look into it. "That's a cute name." she said wondering what Lily was going to name her dog. "I'm sorry to hear about Winter." She said remembering the bird.

"Well yes. Lily. You'll meet her at Hogwarts, her mother works there too." She told her. "Well I'm married to Damien Greene, you know in our year, was always with Tessa. Yeah well that's Lily's mother, and Damien's ex wife." she said looking at her shoes. She really didn't want to talk about this but she would rather people understand. "but Damien isn't DJ's father." She said not giving away who the father was.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:46 am

Sam nodded " Okay" she said dropping the subject " Winter was old, and thanks Zephyr is a name I kinda made up" she said laughing slightly than she smiled " Yeah I remember Damien" she said simply.

Sam hummed quietly " So, how much has happened over the last years?" Sam asked trying to remember she only remembered dates of when things happened that shocked her a bit but she didn't remember anything else except when she met people she sighed looking at the ground that was one thing she never changed she either looked at the ground or at her shoes, she laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 am

Anne smiled happy that she didn't peruse the subject. She really didn't want to talk about what had happened. She had no way to make it seem not as bad as it was.

"Well I was going to ask you. I wasn't here." She told her, then added in her head I was chained to a wall in Germany. She sighed she wished she knew what happened. So much had really and she knew none of it. "I have no clue what had happened. I was a prisoner." she said rather fast. she really needed to watch her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:05 am

Sam frowned and tilted her head slightly " A prisoner?" she asked she didn't want to push the subject and she sighed, so it wasn't only Sam who didn't know what has gone on these last few years. Sam humed and looked at Anne " I don't know either I just got back to the real world the doctors say I have serious depression which I really don't understand much" Sam added shrugging hoping to change the subject but failing horribly.

Sam smiled " So you live here in England now?" Sam asked looking around " I have no idea of where I'm living" Sam added while looking at Anne she hummed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 am

Anne nodded sadly, she was glad that she didn't chase the subject. She really liked Sam she didn't push her. "I'm sorry to here that. Honestly if I went to a doctor they would ask why I was still sane." seeing that it was bothering her she quickly changed the subject.

"Yes I do. My old apartment went up for sale if you're interested." She told her. She really liked it there but she now lived in the manor with Damien. It was big.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:25 am

Sam nodded " Sure, where is the apartment at?" Sam asked smiling at Anne Sam really didn't have anywhere to live she yawned slightly she smiled when Anne said sane " It's fine I'll live with the depression, but my uncle isn't sane at all he's a real jerk he didn't want to adopt me because he was to concerned about his younger daughter" Sam said getting a little angry " But his oldest daughter he didn't care what happened to her" Sam said clentching her teeth. Slightly she sighed and closed her eye's.

" So you're apartment, I'm just curious do they allow dogs?" Sam asked hoping they did and if they didn't then Sam had no idea where to look for a new place to live Sam sighed and looked at her locket.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:04 am

Anne smiled at her. "Yes it's on Hertsmere Road." She told her. "I'm really sorry. If you need me I'm here, though I don't know what use I'll be." She shrugged. She had a lot going on in her life. "I'm sorry about that. I know what it's like to have no family." She sighed. She did feel bad, at least Professor Slytherin had taken her in.

"Yes they do my neighbour had one. He was cute, but pretty big." She smiled. She had never had a dog, she had had a cat but never a dog. "That was your mother's right?" She asked gesturing to the locket.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:15 am

Sam smile when she said they took dogs " A husky can get pretty big but I don't know if Zephyr will" Sam said shrugging slightly than nodded about the necklace.

" Yep, she had given it to me when I turned seven" she said a little sadly she missed her mom terribly she wanted to see her again but she decided to leave the past behind her and look onto the future and what it might hold for her, Sam shook her head at the Apollogies.

" It's fine, don't worry about it, my ' Dad' was okay than he started acting like my uncle since he saw the scars from that German boy" Sam said remembering when thos knives cut her hand and neck she remembered her ' Parents' reaction they were livid, Sam yawned and wondered if she even HAD a future and if she did than what would happen, Sighing Sam looked up at the sky and smiled " The sky is so pretty" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Anne nodded she really wanted a dog, she would have to talk to Damien about that.

"I'm sorry." She said sadly. "I know you miss her."

"Hugo hurt a lot of people. It was what he did. He made my life hell, he still seems to." She said shaking her head, it all came back to him.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Sam nodded " Yeah I miss her a lot" Sam said as she stopped looking at the locket than when she heard the name Hugo she clentched her teeth.

" He ruined my life" Sam mumbled and she nodded to what Anne said " Yeah it was what he did" Sam added coldly she wondered what happened to Hugo Sam shook her head and hoped that he wouldn't go after her or Anne.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Anne sighed and looked at Sam. She had the right to know. "Hugo's dead. He can't hurt you any more. " She said. She did regret it but she did what she had to do. she knew she would pay for it one day but for now she had the right to know that he was not going to hurt her.

"Before you ask, yea I know for sure." She said knowing that she might doubt her.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next