Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn
British - Halfblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 235

Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Sam nodded, she was glad he was dead she smiled and decided to change the subject " My life sucks" Sam joked truthfully her life did suck everyone had someone in her life all she had was a dog, Sam laughed and noticed that her hand was shinning Sam quickly hid it hoping to keep it from shinning.

" I just might take you up on that offer of the cream for scars" Sam said while looking at Anne, she glanced at her hand it was still shinning she rolled her eye's " Oh, and as long as it doesn't have blueberries in it I'm allergic to them" she added remembering the time she had made a potion with blueberries in it and she swelled up, Sam shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Anne nodded at the proposal. "Sure but it doesn't work on those, I wish it did." She sighed and looked down at her feet. "I'll ask I'm not really sure. I can't make it, Damien does." She told her. She remembered watching him make it it was rather interesting. She didn't watch the whole thing just bits. It was rather fun.

Anne sighed. She had spent enough time, not searching. "I'm sorry Sam we'll have to talk again but I really need to look for DJ." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sam Hawthorn
Sam Hawthorn

Female Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Sam nodded and stood up " Okay, and if you ever want to talk just-" she started but didn't know where to finish she had no where all she lived at was a cheap apartment she couldn't even afford she sighed slightly " Well, just send me a message or something or I'll see you around school" Sam said and she stretched and started to walk away " I hope you find your son" Sam said than added " If you ever want me to help, just find me" she added than she walked away.

She waved at Anne than she quickly looked around hoping no muggles were around and she disapparated.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)   Re-meeting (Anne and Sam) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-meeting (Anne and Sam)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2