Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Capper laughed a little "Not tease, just making sure you still want it." He smiled and then continued down.

He took his tongue and began to lick her paying special attention to her hidden spot, wanting to make her wiggle. He grabbed a hold of her legs so he could make her wish he would stop because it was driving her so crazy.

Finally he could feel her reaching her peak so he drank up every drop then proceed to kiss back up her leg, to her naval, and then make up to her lips, allowing her to share in her wonderful flavor.

Know that was she was fully prepared he positioned himself at her entrance and slowly became one with her. Slowly thrusting into her, he started to moan and how tight she felt around him.

"Ahhh, so tight..so wonderful" He leaned down and kissed her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Tessa then smirked a little bit. “ I always want it from you.”

When he started, all Tessa wanted to do was scream. It had felt so good, she then remember that Damien wouldn't do this to her. But all she could do was wiggle because it was driving her crazy.

Tessa loved everything that he was doing to her. But when he kissed her she could taste the flavor as well. And it was wonderful.

She then was moaning loudly. When he started to thrust all she wanted to do was scream because it felt so good. “ I am glad that I could please you.” Tessa then kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:40 am

Capper was completely lost in his actions, but it felt like she was holding back. He could feel her want to let loose and be abandon and she wasn't. He leant down and whispered in her ear.

"Its ok to enjoy yourself. I want to hear you scream." Capper told her then kissed her deeply.

"Yes, Yessss." Capper continued with each thrust as he reached his completion. He was hoping she would let completely because he could feel her walls tighten around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:03 am

Tessa threw her head back, she had no idea how much longer she could take of this. It was the best that she had ever had.

That is when she started to scream at the top of her lungs. She was glad that she didn't have to worry about neighbors.

“ Oh my god! Which she was screaming louder. She could feel that she was close. “ She could feel her walls starting to tighten.
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:09 am

Capper hit his completion just as Tessa hit hers it was beautiful. She was so full of passion and could not understand why anyone would throw this creature away.

Capper slid out of Tessa and laid down beside her pulling her close and kissing her.

"That was most wonderful, so passionate. How could you ever doubt yourself." Capper had to smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:18 am

Tessa was grinning that was the best that she has had in a long time. She knew that she wanted to be with Capper forever.

He pulled her close and kissed her and she was loving that he was holding her.

“ It is very easy for me to doubt myself. I am glad that I could please you.”
Back to top Go down
Capper Renveno
Capper Renveno

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:39 am

Capper just pulled her close and thinking about how much she meant to him. He was beginning to get tired and curled up into Tessa and started to doze off and he mumbled in his sleep.

"I want to marry you someday." Capper said not thinking he said it out loud, then feel asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:51 am

Tessa was tired from their little bit of fun. It was something that she wasn't used to. But she was loving every minute of it. She then curled up and was about ready to fall asleep.

She then heard Capper say that he wanted to marry her someday. But she knew that he was good to his word. And she then went to sleep.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)   Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for an Opportunity ( continued and mature content)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2