Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) Empty
PostSubject: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:23 am

Damien never thought they were going to get away from the people at the wedding, he was ready to be alone with his wife. He had taken Lily back to Tessa, and Anne had handed DJ off to Alcyone. Damien had to laugh a little at that one, he remembered when he had met her at a lake once, but it never worked out between them. It amazed Damien the things he remembered at the weirdest times.

He had told Anne to pack for anything she could imagine, he had many things planned. It was times like this he was glad he was a wizard because no plane tickets to buy, just pop where they want to go.

He was starting to get antsy just like a little kid he was wanting to go and get started, he wanted to get her home and attack her the minute they got in the door and she told him no that he had to wait until they went to bed that night.

"Anne what are you doing in there, I wanta go." Damien sounded just like a little kid

Last edited by Damien Greene on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:37 am

Anne rolled her eyes at her husband as she came out, carrying a small suitcase. She loved magic. While her suitcase was small and light, it had everything she could need. She lightly kissed him on the lips and grabbed his hand.

"All right. I'm ready now will you tell me where we're going?" she asked just as excited about it.

Anne had changed out of her dress having no clue where they were going, she out on jeans and a t-shirt. He was making her really excited. She hoped night would hurry up though. She really wanted to take off her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:19 am

Damien was glad that Anne was just as excited as he was and Damien knew where they were going.

"Are you sure you haven't seen where we are going, that would really suck the surprise factor." Damien smiled and pulled her close and kissed her.

"Are you ready Mrs. Greene for the first destination?" Not bothering to wait for an answer he apparated them to their first hotel.

Arriving in their first suite, Damien made it really easy and had already prechecked into the hotel so he could take her too the room.

Once in the room he told her to cover her eyes and lead her over to the window, which he opened to reveal three big pyramids and a lot of sand.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:33 am

Anne smiled as the apparated away. When theu got there she laughed and muttered "Of course Mr. Greene." She giggled at the antics of closing her eyes and waited till she could open them. When he opened the curtains she smiled hugely. The Pyramids and sand. She had always wanted to go here.

"Egypt." She said smiling. He had taken her to Egypt. She forgot all about her plan to wait until evening. She tackled him and wrapped her legs around his waist. She kissed him furiously. She pushed him down on the bed and straddled his waist. She pulled off her shirt and continued to snog him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 am

Damien had to laugh at Anne when she tackled him to the bed and started to take off her clothes. He was trying to push her off of him, but it was not working very well.

"Now dear, you said no fun stuff until it was bed time." Damien said flipping her over and straddling her.

Damien held her arms down and kept his mouth away from her just a little. "Now what to do with you, you broke your own rules." Damien smirked at her having many different ideas running through his head.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 am

Anne smiled as they switched positions. He then pinned her arms down. Anne smirked and lifted her head to attack his lips. "What do you have in mind." She asked seductively.

"Anyway to hell with my rules. I want to have sex with my husband." She said attacking him again.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Damien could not help but laugh, man if he would have known this was the reaction he was going to get he would have taking her to Egypt a month ago.

"Hmmm, love it when did you get so demanding, and such language." Damien started to kiss her and used a Divesto spell and removed their clothing

"Beautiful, so beautiful." Damien stated as he began to kiss all over her body. But he loved to tease her especially since she was the one who wanted it so badly.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:31 pm

Anne moaned. "you're a tease." She said smirking. Two could play at this game. She began to rub him with her newly freed hands. She couldn't help but smile. She loved him and loved every second she spent with him.

"I love you" She said to him, kissing him. Anne smirked and flipped them again. She was now on top. She smirked and began to ride him being too impatient to wait any longer.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Damien could not help but love it when she took control, but he was not one to relinquish control too long. Flipping Anne back over he wanted to slow things just a bit. He wanted to make love to his wife, show her how much she truly meant to him.

He continued to kiss her while he made love to her, every once in awhile he would tell her how much he loved her. Both of them reaching their completion at the same time, Damien rolled off of his wife and pulled her close.

"I take that to mean you loved your surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 pm

Anne smiled. "I loved it. How could I not." She said smiling. "I love you." she said kissing him lightly.

"So what do you want to do now?" She asked. "well after we shower." she added.

Anne loved that she was in Egypt. She wanted to check out the pyramids and looking into the wizarding culture here. She really didn't know much outside of England and Germany. She was very excited.

"Wait is this only the first place?" she asked thinking back to what he had said. "Where else are you talking me? Don't make me use my gift." she said to him smirking. "Who knows if you tell me you might get a reward." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:08 am

Damien smiled at her too, "What we can't just stay in bed for the whole honeymoon, that would work for me." Damien had to laugh.

Damien was truthful in his statement, he loved being just Anne and him, it was nice not have children to climb into bed with them, or cry in the middle of the night.

Damien crawled out of bed then picked up Anne and carried her into the shower. "So you said you needed a shower, here you go." Damien said as he dropped her off and turned around to act like he was leaving.

"If you want to know about the rest of the trip then you have to shower all by yourself. Its all a surprise, and its not any fun to tell you where we are going."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:07 am

Anne pouted and laughed. She had to. "Fine and I'll even be nice and not use my gift." She said smiling at him.

Anne turned and faced the shower she couldn't help but notice that it was a nice hotel. Everything was so beautiful, and nice looking. She turned on the water and stepped in. She hoped that Damien would join her.

Anne was loving it. She loved that no kids were climbing into their bed and crying in the middle of the night. She loved both Lily and DJ but she did like to be alone sometime.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:17 am

Damien smiled at Anne as she pouted a little bit about him not telling her the rest of the trip. He smiled and then climbed into the shower with her and turning her around to face him and then kissed her.

"Why do you want to know so bad, have you seen something I need to know about?"

Damien was hoping she hadn't seen something and that was why she wanted to know to try and figure out it happened on this trip.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:11 am

Anne smiled and kissed him back. "No I haven't seen a thing." She said with a slight pout. "If I had I wouldn't be asking." She shook her head and started to wash her hair.

"So what are we going to do. I want to explore the tombs." she said after rinsing her hair. "What is there to do. What do you have planed?" She asked. She knew that he had a few places planed.

"Or maybe we can just stay in bed." The more she thought abut the better it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:43 am

Damien watched her start to wash and rinse her hair and he grabbed a puff and poured some soap on it while began to wash her up, making sure not to miss any spots.

"I don't know really, I planned the places and thought you could choose where you wanted to go." He finished washing her body he let the soap rinse off of her.

"Although staying in bed sounds like a plan too." Damien kissed her and then lift her up wrapping her legs around him, then placed her against the wall

Damien began kissing her all over, "But then we would never get to see anything" Nipping on her neck and chest.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 am

[[Warning: Inappropriate content]]
Anne smiled as he washed her and watched him. She was about to return the favour when he lifted her and out her against the wall. She smirked and kissed him vigorously. As she moaned she managed to say. "Who cares we can go another time." She said not really thinking.

Anne continued to moan as he started nipping at her neck. "If you keep doing that, we're not going to be going anywhere." She said breathlessly.

As he moved to her chest she moaned louder. "Damien, oh merlin that feels good." She said feeling herself getting more wet. "Keep going."
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:14 am

Damien just loved to listen to her beg, so he did just what she wanted. He took his tongue and licked down her chest towards one breast and then the other. Making the nipples hard.

"I still think we should go do some sightseeing" Damien said as he positioned himself so he could hold her with one hand while his other hand traveled to her magic button which be began to rub with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:33 am

Anne was getting more and more aroused as he started to use his tongue on her breasts. "ohh... fuck" She moaned. Damien was always a tease and it was driving her crazy. She just wanted him to relive then tension that was building.

When his hand went southward and found her numb she started to move her hips. "Maybe" She said out of breath. Anne decided to tease him as well. It was a two way street. She moved both her hand to his hardened member and wrapped her hands around it. She was glad they were in a hotel, the water never went cold.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:46 am

Damien sucked in a breathe when she began to give him a hand job, "Damn' was all he could manage to get out when he went to remove her hands from his member.

Damien crashed his mouth into hers waring with her tongue as he slammed his member into her awaiting treasure.

"Is this what you wanted, my love." He said as he slammed into harder and faster. "Yes, Anne, my beautiful Wife." Damien could not control as he was slamming into her and cause her to smack the wall. Good thing they had potions cause she might need them when he got done with her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:14 am

Anne growled as he entered her. She couldn't help but buck her hips against his. "Yes" She moaned as she threw her head back. Anne tried to meet his every thrust, keeping up with him.

Anne moved her hand down, caressing her breasts as she went and reached where their bodies met. She rubbed her nub, trying to make herself orgasm. Anne continued to moan as her arse and back kept hitting the wall behind her.

"Oh.. I'm gonna..." She trailed of as her walls tightened around him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 am

Damien held on tight to Anne as he felt her walls tightening around him. He always loved when they were like this, he could not remember anytime Tessa and him were this perfect together.

Groaning as he reached his completion when she reached her completion. Panting as he pulled out of her and let her slide down from the floor. Still holding on to her to make sure she didn't loose her balance.

Damien stiffened a laugh, "One of these days we might actually get to shower together without having the need to attack each other."

Damien washed himself off a little then allowed Anne to wash herself.

"So how about lunch at the nice restaurant downstairs, then maybe take in a couple of museums?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:36 am

Anne laughed from the floor. She didn't know when that would be. "I hope not, I still want to be like this when we're old. I love the fact that when you touch me it drives me wild." Anne stood up and kissed him lightly. She then washed herself again, and turned off the water. She stepped out and dried herself off. She handed her husband a towel.

"That sounds great." She said as she pulled out some cloths from her bag. She picked what was appropriate for the desert. "So ready?" She asked as she finished her make up. She never really liked when people stared.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:00 am

((LOL..that should have said slid down the wall...not slide to the floor))

Damien was trying to picture himself old and still lifting her against the shower wall and then started to laugh. "By the time I am that old maybe I will remember that I am a wizard with wandless magic and can kept you held to the wall without having to hold you."

He returned her kiss then accepted the towel she handed him. He had also taken off into the other room and got his clothes.

"Yep, I am ready." He took a hold of her hand and walked with her down to the restaurant down in the lobby area.

Once they were seated he found himself staring at Anne for the menus, almost memorizing all of her features, she was so beautiful, even without her make-up on.

Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 am

Anne smiled and took his hand. They walked down to the lobby and were seated by a grumpy looking waitress. She handed them their menus and walked off. Anne rolled her eyes at the woman. She shook her head and looked at the menu. She was trying to decide between the Kebda and the Koshari when she looked up to see Damien staring at her.

"What do I have something on my face." she joked with a smile. "What are you getting?" She asked, having just decided on the steak, and set her menu down.

Last edited by Anne Greene on Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:45 pm

Damien laughed as he put down the menu, "Why does there have to be a reason for me to stare at the most beautiful woman in the room." Damien smirked at Anne

"I was having a tough choice, I was thinking of eating light. Not wanting a lot weighing me down"

Damien really did not know what he wanted to eat, they were going to be doing a lot of walking, but then he had released a lot of energy so he was starving.

"Why, what are you getting?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)   Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content) Empty

Back to top Go down

Damien and Anne Honeymoon (Mature Content)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next