Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

The Past is to light ( Mature Content)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

The Past is to light ( Mature Content) Empty
PostSubject: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:47 am

For some reason, Mishka found herself in a bar. Last time she drank it ended with a one night stand. And she couldn't really remember. Since that night she put it out of her mind. She was glad that Rosa never asked her about her real father. Rosa had her mama and that is all she needs. One day she would ask and Mish didn't know how to answer. She didn't want to say that she just came out of drunken sex. She then sighed as she found a table and was going to try and work on her lesson plans.

When she was doing this her mind was wondering away. Thinking of ways how to explain to Rosa about her father. She would have to make up reasons why he couldn't be around them. Mish knew that this would hurt her baby girl. But she didn't see a way out of it.

Last edited by Mishka Knopp on Tue May 29, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer & Dark One

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:10 am

Collin was pretty wore out from the fighting he had done earlier, it was actually a lot of fun. But he knew he needed to have a few drinks and was hoping that he could find his lady friend to release some energy.

Walking up to the bar and noticed a lady sitting there and she looked really familiar, but he could not figure it out. Walking up to the bar he ordered himself a drink and turned to the girl and smirk.

"You look really familiar, have I don you before?" Collin knew he sounded rude, that was just how he was.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:25 am

Mish then noticed someone came up and sat beside of her and was looking at her. She then noticed that he order himself a drink. But she knew that she wasn't going to be drinking anymore. She knew what happened last time she drank a little to much.

“ Wow that isn't something that you start out a way of talking to someone.” She then was staring at this person. “ I know there is one time I got way drunk and don't remember what happened. But it is strange my little girl Rosa, looks somewhat like you.”
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:09 am

Collin took a sip of the drink that he had received, "Well it doesn't bother me if you like my greeting or not. I still said it"

Collin downed the drink and asked for another one, "I am sure my dear that your daughter does not look like me, I always use protection."

Collin was trying to remember a time where he didn't use anything, he hoped he wasn't a father that life was not for him.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:15 am

Mish didn't care what he thought about her. “ You look familiar? But I am sure that I never worked with you. I am a professor at Durmstrang.”

She then was looking at him hard. “ I am sure you look like Rosa. I remember that I was too drunk and caught up in the moment to even think about protection.”

Mish knew that this had to be who she had that one night stand with about four years ago.
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Collin continued to look at the woman especially when she said she worked at Durmstrang,

"I also work there, wonder why I have never seen you." Collin was still trying to figure this out.

"I always place the spell, maybe its my brother you are looking for, we are twins." Collin knew it wouldn't be him, but he could hope.

Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Mish was always still looking at him. “ I teach History of Magic.” She then started to blink . “ I don't know why I haven't you around before. But I am always busy with my lesson plans or taking care of Rosa.”

She was shocked when he said he had a twin brother. “ Oh I didn't know you had a twin. Only one way to be sure and that would be take a test to prove that your not Rosa's father.”
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:31 am

Collin took a sip of his drink and thought about things, "Well I teach Astronomy or Defense when I decide to switch with my brother." Collin smirked

Collin could not believe he was even thinking about this, "Why would I even bother, it would not matter if she was mine, I WILL NOT, claim her."

Collin knew he didn't have to take a test, he knew very well that this child would be his, he remember that night so well. He remember so well that he kept the memory in a pensive and watched it over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:17 am

Mishka just sat there and just listened to him. It wasn't like she had anything better to do. And this was her free time to herself. She was under strict orders to go out and have a good time. “ Ah I have to say I liked it when I was studying Astronomy. Something about the stars that I loved.”

She couldn't believe that he would say something like this. “ It is important to me. She has already started asking questions about why her father isn't around. And I am running out of reasons to tell her. She is only four years old and is curious about everything.”
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:39 am

Collin had to smirk a little when she commented about the stars, "I love the many things you can do under the stars, care to try it out." Collin was in a need and he would rather have his lady and she wasn't here.

Collin down his drink, flagging down the barkeep for another one, "Just tell her that her father is dead, really simple. You don't want a dead beat anyway."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:51 am

Mishka then smiled as she thought about it. “ Hmmm never thought about doing it under the stars but last time I was drunk and ended up pregnant.”After this she would have to go back to the school and forget that this had ever happen.

She then sighed. “ This girl is smart for her age. I don't think she is going to believe that lie. She would ask to see his headstone.”
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:59 am

Collin was getting drunk and would really want to take this creature out back but nothing was as good as he was already getting, and he valued his life just a little. Even though they never stated they would only do each other he didn't want to risk it.

"You will have to try it out sometime, its the best experience out there." Besides being taking hard in the backseat of a car, which if he remember the girl correctly was how he had her.

"Are you magical or not, make a headstone pretty simple." Collin stated very plainly and then looked around the bar.

Collin wished now that he would have never slipped that potion in her drink, he did it cause he was evil, and he never planned on seeing her again. He had purposely made it so she would get pregnant to teach her not to pick up strange guys in a bar.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:09 am

She then took a sip of her water. Mish was careful and wasn't going to get drinking again. She knew what would end up happening. “ I might have to, it might be the most fun I had in years.”

Mish was still smiling.“ Yeah I am not the world's best liar. Because something would slip up and I would have to tell her the truth.”

Mish then drank a little bit more of her water.
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:50 am

Collin was not going to give in to this woman,

"Well I would decide something, because I know I am not having and kids. This child will be all on you."

Collin could not believe he had been so stupid, and he knew this was going to be far from over.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Mish couldn't believe this guy. Did he think that all women would swoon over him. She wasn't going to let this guy get the better of her.

“ Well it would seem like you want nothing with your first one. So why would I want another one from you. No telling what I might catch from you.”

She knew that this was never going to be over.
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Collin about spit out the whiskey he had in his mouth,

"I don't recall saying I wanted to sleep with you again, I am talking about the one you already have, she is all yours." Collin didn't want any kids at all, he was a free spirit.

"So how much money is it gona cost me for you to make this all go away?"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Mish then watched him spit the whiskey out of his mouth.

“ What cat got your tongue. Seems like I was good enough years ago.” She already knew that he didn't care about Rosalinde. It seemed like they had each other.

“ Oh you think money is going to make this all go away? I think not.”
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:03 am

Collin had to smirk, she must have thought he wanted her again, he liked what he had and if it was up to him he would take her out in the alley had force himself on her, but he would not do that without permission from his lover.

Collin had to smirk as he grabbed the back of her hair very roughly and kissed her in a very controlling manner. "There is that what you wanted, other things might come later." Way later.

"Well I already told you I am not claiming her, and if it is money you seek, you need to travel elsewhere. This is what you get for having sex with strangers." Collin smirk and downed his drink.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:24 am

Mish then sat there and was just watching Collin. She could tell that he thought that he was a gift for all women. But this time she wasn't going to fall for that. But last time she was really drunk and didn't know better.

She didn't have a choice when he grabbed the hair and kissed her roughly. Mish wanted to slap him and make him pay for what he did.

Mish was glaring. “ Oh you are going to help with her. I know I have been talking to your brother and he is thrilled to have a niece. And I was really drunk at the time. I had no idea what I was doing.”
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:33 am

Collin smirked at her a little more, "Oh my dear woman I would sure like to see you try and make me."

Collin heard that she had talked to his brother, oh great he was never going to hear the end of it now.

"Why don't you just ask my brother to help you. Since he likes the idea."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:02 am

Mish then rolled her eyes. “ Ok so I can't make you do anything that you don't want to. But I am going to ask you very nicely.” She knew that she could never get him to do anything for her.

She knew that it was a good idea that she told Casey.

“ I already did ask him for help. He told me that your nothing but a jerk and asked if I would take help from him.”
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:41 pm

Collin could not help but laugh at the woman in front of him, "Oh trust me I would not give into you if you got on your knees and gave me the best blow job in the world."

Collin was not giving into this woman for nothing.

"Well see your problem is solved, he can play daddy"

Collin flagged down the bartender for another drink and when he received it, he downed it right away.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Mish hated it when people would laugh at her. This was only making her mad. “ I wouldn't do that if you was the last man on this planet.”

She was getting to the point that she wanted to leave. And she knew that she would have to see this man when she was at school.

“ Well it isn't even his and he has done more for me and Rosalinde than you would ever do.”

Mish then went to stand up. “ I will be leaving you, you are nothing but a drunken man who only gets off with the pleasure of a cheap women.”
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:18 am

Collin had to smirk when she said she was leaving, he reached over and grabbed this woman's arm, "I believe I am not that drunk just to let you walk out of here on your own."

Collin downed the rest of his drink in one swig and then pulled Mish out with him into the alley and then he put up a notice me not spell around them then pushed her into the wall.

"You are going to learn my dear, I am not someone to be threaten, after tonight you are going to wish you had ever met me." Collin started to laugh and then used a spell to tie up her hands and feet to the wall she was pushed up against.

"Just try to scream my dear, no one is going to hear you."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:54 am

Mish stopped as he grabbed her arm. “ Let go of me now!” She couldn’t believe that this was happening again to her. She then was being pulled outside and was pushed up against the wall. Mish was already starting to get scared cause she knew that Collin was drunk.

You could tell that fear was written all over her fast. She then noticed that he tied her hands and feet up. She knew what might happen to her. That is when she started to scream hoping that someone would hear her and find her.

“ Help!”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Past is to light ( Mature Content)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next