Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

The Past is to light ( Mature Content)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Collin Raven
Collin Raven
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer & Dark One

The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:05 am

Collin could not help but smirk when she started to yell help, "I told you that was going to do you no good to scream." It was actually turning him on more to listen to her scream.

Collin took out his wand and using a cutting spell he began to cut open her blouse.

"Beautiful, very beautiful." Collin smirked and began to kiss her neck and then her chest.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:18 am

Mish glared as nobody could hear her. “ Just let me go and I will forget about everything.” She knew what was going to happen to her. And it was something that she didn't want. She didn't want to play into his little game.

She then noticed that he had cut open her blouse.

“ Why are you doing this to me?” Mish knew that he was drunk and she egged him on. But she wasn't expecting this. She hated it when he was kissed down her neck to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:34 am

Collin continued to smirk, "Oh trust me when I am done with you, you will for get everything." Collin was not stupid enough not to obilvate her.

Collin continued to kiss down her chest and smirked as he cut her bra, he kissed her breast, "I am doing just what you wanted, you asked for it"

Collin smirked as he began to work on her pants, "You might as well enjoy it, casue I am n ot stopping until its over."

Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:04 am

Mish just wanted to forget that this even happen. She wanted to just forget about meeting Collin. But they worked at the same school and he would never let her forget about this.

She didn't think that he would actually do that. She was must messing around with him. “ I was just playing with you. I don't want this now.”

Mish knew that he wouldn't stop till he was finish. “ Please I don't want this.”
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Collin smirked as he ripped off her pants, he could not believe all the fun he was having, "No one tries to make a fool out of me, you wanted it your going to get it.

Collin took his hand and started to rub between her legs over the underwear, then he took his fingers and placed them in her underwear into her warm and wet center.

Collin was looking her right in the eyes as he began to pleasure her, he began to smirk.

"I do believe my dear, that this type of treatment has you completely turned on."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:53 pm

Mish felt as he ripped off her pants. He then told her that nobody was going to make a fool out of him. And she was going to get this even if she didn't want it.

She then gasped as he placed his fingers into her wet center. Feeling then started to resurface, like it was just yesterday that she had received this pleasure. He was looking her right in the eyes as he started to pleasure her.

That is when she let out a small moan. This was something that she couldn't control because it was feeling good.
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:09 pm

Collin had to smirk as he heard her moan, he was loving this, she was actually enjoying what he was giving her, he started to move faster and he felt her tighten around his fingers. He removed his fingers and smelled them, what a lovely smell.

"Now come on, I thought you didn't want this." Collin knew that was was going to have to get rougher with her.

After he finished with that pleasure he went back to kissing her neck, then he bit down on her nipple before sucking on it.

If she was going to start enjoying it he might have to start bringing out the interesting toys.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Mish was still moaning louder as his fingers were going faster. For some reason this was feeling good, it was because she hadn't had this for a while. She then seen that he removed his fingers and was smelling them. She knew that he wouldn't stop so she was just giving into him.

“ Well it looks like you aren't going to let me go so might as well enjoy it.” Mish knew that this was far from over.

He then went to kissing her neck again. Small moans were coming up as he was doing this.

This was feeling good, it was something that she was enjoying because she hadn't had this for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:17 am

Collin was very pissed now, she was not suppose to be enjoying this. Collin looked at her before he continued and smirked.

"Oh, you want to enjoy yourself, lets see of you enjoy yourself now." Collin took his hand and slapped her right across the face.

"So, is it still enjoyable?" Collin asked as he slapped her again
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:39 am

Mish just stood there and was watching him smirk. She could tell that she had pissed him off somehow.

He then slapped her across the face. She had no idea what she had did wrong. It wasn't like she could just slap him and run. Her hands where still tied.

That is when she spit in his face. “ You pig.”
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:41 am

Collin smirked as she spit into his face and he slapped her again. Collin was beginning to think of ways to make her pay.

Collin turned and transfigured one of the trash cans that was near by them into a table and smirked. He released her hands and feet from the wall and brought her over to the table he had made and then tied her too it with her laying on her stomach.

Collin ripped off her underwear and then slapped her bare arse and laughed.

"Are you still enjoying yourself you little bitch?"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Mish hated it when he slapped her again. She just wanted this to end, but she knew it was only the beginning.

She was now being tied up to a table while she was on her stomach. Mish was regretting about coming to the bar tonight. And trying to make him pay for what he did to her. But she wouldn't give up her daughter for the world. She just wanted this to be over now.

He then ripped her underwear off and smacked her backside. She then winced a little as she could feel the sting from her hand and her bare arse.

“ Arschloch.”

( OOC: Asshole in German)
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:24 am

Collin smirked at the name calling and just for fun he smacked her arse again.

"There now we are not having any fun." Collin stated

Collin walked around the table staring at her naked arse and and smiled as he got an idea. Walking to the front of Mish he smirked at her and pulled off his pants.

"Now my dear you are going to give me a blow job, and don't try anything funny or you are going to wish you hadn't."

Collin grabbed his wand in his hand then shoved his member in her mouth. Reaching over her he smacked her arse again.

"Watch the teeth."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Mish winced a little bit when he smacked her arse. It was stinging a little bit. She then started to glare at him.

She wasn't sure that she was liking where he was going with this. Mish then noticed that he pulled his pants off. And shoved his member is in mouth.

It wasn't like she had much of a choice but to give him a blow job. Since he had his wand at hand if she did anything.

He then was smacking her arse as she then begin to suck.
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:25 pm

Collin was enjoying himself very much, not on the fact of the blow job, no one could blow him like his lady. It was the fact that he was that he was forcing her to do what he wanted her too.

"Faster and harder Bitch" Collin said as he smacked her arse again.

"Yes, I am almost there." Collin could feel the tightening as pulled out just in time to spray it all over her.

"So are you still having fun." Collin was really wanting to just break this woman, so she would know who was in charge and to never bother him again.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Mish continued to suck, she could tell that he was enjoying this. It was something that she wouldn't be caught doing. She hated that she was being forced to do this.

She hated it that he was smacking her and telling her what to do. But she hated it more when he called her a bitch.

Mish then could feel that he sprayed it all over her. All she wanted right now was a nice hot shower. Because now she was feeling dirty.

“ Du verdammtes Arschloch”

( OOC: You Fucking Asshole)
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:34 am

Collin loved what he was doing, but what to do next to her.

"You know the language just turns me on more." Collin reach under her body to play with her breast.

Collin knew he could do this too her all night long, then he smirked. He was going to finish this off.

Walking around to her backside, he slapped her arse again. Collin wanted no mistakes this time and placed the contraceptive spell on her so there was no way she was getting pregnant.

"Now should I pound you in the front hole or the back one? Ladies choice."

Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:34 am

Mish hated what he was doing to her. Making her feel like she was a worthless whore. He then reached up and started to play with her breast.

She wished that he would stop soon. But she knew that this was far from over. At least nobody could see her like this. She would have died, Mish winced when he smacked her arse.

He then asked her a question. “Gehen Sie verdammte Bastard zur Hölle.”

( OOC: Go to Hell you fucking bastard)

Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:23 am

Collin laughed out loud and then with all his might rammed his member into her pussy and started to pound into her.

"Maybe you will learn not to underestimate me again, you bitch." Collin continued to pound into her hard and fast and he smacked her arse

Collin new his time was coming to and end as he felt the tighten again he pulled out and once again spraying her with it.

"So have you had enough enjoyment yet?"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:45 am

Mish hated it when he was laughing. But he was pounding her and she wished that he would stop. She was trying to forget how good it was feeling.

She hated it when he would smack her arse. Once again she was covered in his juice. All she wanted still was a nice hot shower.

“ When I get out of this I swear I will cut off your penis and feed it to a dog.”
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:26 am

Collin laughed at the things that she said to him.

Collin got down in front of her and smiled in her face,

"I cannot imagine that you would do any of those things, seeing is you will not remember anything once I am done. Collin smirked at her

"Anything else you would like to forget while I am in there?"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:30 am

Mish then glared at him, he may take her memory away. But she would never forget who he was.

“ Oh trust me I will take pleasure in doing that to you.” She really didn't care that he was going to make her forget that this even happened. She hated it how he was smiling, like he was enjoying this.

She smirked. “ You are an asshole and you will get what is coming to you.”
Back to top Go down
Collin Raven
Collin Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:39 am

Collin smirked then leaned over and kissed Mish, "I have to admit this has been fun, but I must be going, my brother is almost here."

Collin pulled out his wand and smiled. "Say goodbye to your memories"

Collin dove into her mind and had to laugh at the images that she had there and the things she wanted to do to him. Pulling the memories he wanted together he focused on just those memories.

"Oblivate". Collin said with a smirk, and turn to leave only to see his brother come around the corner. Smirking and waving and his brother before he disapparated.
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:47 am

It had taken Casey a while to pinpoint where Collin was at, with what he had seen in his mind he wanted to kill Collin.

Casey was able to walk right through Collin's notice me not spell. He got a glimce at Collin before he disapparated. Casey was completly pissed as he headed over to Mish.

Casey took a minute and took his wand to clean Mish up a little and then went to untie her hands and legs. With a wave of his wand she was dressed.

Casey took a moment to dive into her mind and see what she recalled. He noticed that Collin left the rape in her mind but did not allow her to know who raped her.

"Mish, Mish, Can you hear me." Casey asked very softly.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:51 pm

Mish was just laying there. She had an idea what had happened to her. But she didn't know who did this to her. All she wanted was a shower cause she knew sooner or later people was going to notice what happened to her. And it was something that she didn't want to remember.

She then felt when she was dressed again. Her hands and legs were untied, so she knew that she could move them. Mish knew that she was raped and was starting to freak out. What if she got pregnant from this.

“ Casey? Where am I? Please tell me it didn't happen.”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Past is to light ( Mature Content)   The Past is to light ( Mature Content) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Past is to light ( Mature Content)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next