Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carey Matthews
Carey Matthews
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Male Posts : 115

What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!)   What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:46 pm

Carey was so sick of laying around in a bed all the time. No, no. He hated the word 'sick' now. It's all he ever heard nowadays. This wasn't fair. It was midway through the year...he was only 12 and he always felt so sick. So tired. And his eyesight was awful. And no one knew why.

He rolled out of bed, unable to attend classes yet again and put his new glasses on his face. He sighed. It helped a little, sure but not enough. And it's not like they made the rest of him feel better. At least his headaches weren't as bad anymore. He had been trying to do some catch up[ work earlier, but he was so done with work. He couldn't be bothered. He was still thinking of when his mother pulled him out of school to take him to Mungo's a few weeks ago. It upset him that they didn't know what was wrong, and it upset him to think of how worried his parents and Mel was. Sure, all he wanted was their attention, but not like this, not anymore...

He tugged on a sweater, adjusting his glasses, and made his way down to the common room. It was, for the most part empty, but those that where there immediately stared at him. He was hardly ever out nowadays. So maybe just getting up once in a while would help.

He plopped onto the empty couch, sighing as he looked up at the blearing ceiling, rubbing the pounding temples of his head. If this would just go away...if he could just know why... He closed his eyes, not caring when someone approached him.
Back to top Go down
Rubi Wright
Rubi Wright
British - Muggleborn - Slytherin Second Year
British - Muggleborn - Slytherin Second Year

What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!)   What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!) EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:48 am

Rubi was sitting in a corner, doing some homework in the pleasantly quiet common room, though some people were there still, when Carey came walking downstairs. She looked at him in slight shock, but didn't say anything. She then returned to her homework as he sat down in the couch. She tried to focus, but she then sighed and looked up at the back of the head of Carey. Sure, she wasn't on the best terms with him, but he had been sick for a long time, and of course she had been worried. It was no fun being sick, especially when it lasted that long.

Rubi finally decided to close her book and she rose from her chair, walking over to the couch. She knew he had noticed someone coming over, but he simply ignored it. "Carey?" she asked, "Do you mind?" She hinted to the couch, wondering if he'd shoo her away or scream at her or simply continue ignoring her.
Back to top Go down

What Is Wrong With Me? (Open!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1