Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) Empty
PostSubject: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:41 pm

Anne was walking toward the counsellors office in a fury. She couldn't believe what she had seen. He had said those things to Parker. She was ready to kill him. No one insulted her friends. She didn't know if it was the hormones or if it was just the Anne she was, always the protector. She was livid.

She reached his office and burst in. She didn't care what she was intruding on. She had checked around and all the students were accounted for. She looked at him with nothing but anger in her eyes. She didn't care what he thought about her scars. She didn't care that he could see the one that read 'mudblood' on her arm, and the one that said 'freak' on her face. She didn't care, about him. She just wanted to put him in his place.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:53 pm

He was drinking vodka enjoying himself. From the world. No student was here. So it was good. HE then heard his office door open. His feet were on the table as he was drinking vodka. This woman was hot."You know, your one fucking hot female. I would so do you right now." He winked at her, and drinked his vodka. He was in his happy mood."So why have you come here?" He asked her slowly. Already knowing the answer or hoping to know.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Anne glared at him when he said she was hot. her glare intensified when he said he would do her. She was happily married, and carrying her second child. This man was clearly a pig.

"You arse. I'm happily married and with child." she said gesturing to her stomach, which had a noticeable bump. She couldn't believe him.

"I came here to tell you, that if you don't stop being a right dick to people, you'll have to deal with me." She said glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:11 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."I know I am. Your married and with a Child, then we should so fuck, while your pregnant." he smiled, winking at her. While drinking."I don't mind if I have to worry about you. The more I do, the more time I get with trying to get you in bed." Said giving another wink to her. While drinking Vodka.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Anne looked at him. She walked over to him and smiled lightly. She was no doubt giving him the wrong idea. She smirked and made to slap him hard across the face.

"I would never have sex with you." She growled. "Suggest it one more time and lets see what happens." She growled her voice pure venom.

"Believe me you wont like what you see. I'm not a helpless woman. I can stand on my own to feet." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:53 pm

He did not even care to block or grab her hand. he took the slap like man, although it strung, and left a mark. he said in a mocking manner."That tickled, give me another one. A lot harder this time, sunshine." He laughed at the women."A Big sexy, preggo chick, Please your helpless." he laughed, he was half intoxicated half normal.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Anne glared at him and took a step back getting out of his reach. She then pulled out her wand and sent a powerful stinging jinx his way. She had several more up her sleeve and if she wanted she could do unforgivables.

She stared at him when he said that she was helpless. She wasn't helpless she was stronger than most. Not many people would still be sane and alive after seven years of daily torture.

"Well you idiot. I am not helpless I killed a man stronger than me that had a wand when I didn't. You see these scars on my face." She asked pointing to the freak scar as well as the few others. "I got those when I was 11 years old, or as you called an infant. I was torture and received these scars for protecting people I care about. You have no right to call me helpless. I have looked death in the eye and fought it." She growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:07 pm

When she back out away, his wand slid from his right hand side of his wrist into his hand, and right away he deflected the jinx sent to him right into her."Never make your motions slow." He said slowly, looking at her, not caring if the deflecting spell hit her or not he looked at her as he was shown her scars."There hot and sexy, mind fucking me." He said laughing man, he enjoyed this to much. He looked at her and spoke."I don't care, go bother someone else. Your a pain in the ass. Now get the fuck out of my bloody Office, before I use the Curicioius Curse on you." he barked at her,.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:19 pm

Anne looked at him and deflected the hex easily. She shook her head. He wasn't worth her time but Parker was. She sighed she had come her to defend her friend. That meant butting this son of a bitch in his place.

"In your dreams." She said rolling her eyes. She was hating this man more and more. It was taking everything she had not to curse his balls off. She even knew a spell.

She raised her eyebrow. He had changed gears fast. "You know I don't think I will. It seems to be bothering you so I'll stay." She said smirking as she took a seat. When the threat came she laughed humourlessly. "Go right ahead. I doubt it would hurt. I'm used to it anyway. Seven years of it daily does that to you." She said to him not caring if he cursed her. She was strong enough to take it and protect her child.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:09 pm

He looked at her and sighed."Get out of my office I am warning you last chance." he warned her. He looked at her serology. Waiting for some sort of reply from her.

(Sorry for a small post but I have been drained.)
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:38 am

Anne rolled her eyes. She smiled at him and put her feet up. She wasn't going to respond to a threat. She knew better. If he hurt her in any way, Nora would have him fired. She was well liked in her world. Many people had been happy to see her home. She was sure that if he pulled anything, there would be several angry people.

"Honestly, I don't care. Do what you want. I have two people that want me dead, and those same two people are the most dangerous woman I know. Having you after my blood is nothing. You're so close to me, I'll see you coming." She said shrugging. "Or do you want to mess with me. I'm well liked, powerful, strong and a Seer. No matter how old you are you don't stand a chance." She said smirking at the 500 year old man.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:18 pm

He looked at her and smiled. Listening to her and simply said."Oh I would love to fuck you, cum inside you make you my cum bucklet, and then rape your mouth. But sadly I don't do, cocky, stuck up sad little bitches." He said coldly. He said towards her and then she spoke he listened and spoke."Your also very cocky and tarragon." He said calmly, and he slowly put his wand down, once that was down, a jet of blue light was fired at her with a blur, it was a surprise attack, and if it hit she would be turned into a cat, Sergiy would scream like a girl, and toss the cat out off his office with the door shut, before it reverted back to human. Or what ever species she was from.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Anne glared at him and rolled her eyes. "Well since I would never consent that is called rape and is illegal. I'm sure you'd love to spend forever in prison." She said with a smirk. She was being careful because no one got away with that. The last person to rape her was 6 feet under and if he wanted to try he could go the same way. "Why thank you. I rather pride myself in being a bitch, it's what keeps ass-holes like you away. Так ебет от." She concluded in Russian.

When the blue light shoot at her, she dodged it easily. "You are pathetic. Trying to surprise a seer." She said transfiguring a chair into a cat, just to scare him. "Now you will show respect to Parker, no to everyone, or you will have to deal with me. And just so you know. I will do Anything to protect the people I love." She informed him standing up.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptySun May 06, 2012 4:49 pm

He sighed, as she evaded it, once the chair was transfigured to cat he waved his wand, non verbly, and with a flash of green the light the cat was dead, he however did not use the killing curse. More of a invented spell created by someone."I fought Death Eaters, worse then you. Your nothing compared to them, but a senseless fuck toy, raised to be a good slut. I choose to be nice to whom ever I please. Like the Headmistress or Master. Now gladly get the fuck out of my fucking office, before I kill you. Or worse Torture you." He said calmly, even if he didn't mean both eh still wanted to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Anne looked at him and frowned when he killed the cat without a hint of remorse. She really hated this man right now. She laughed humourlessly when he said he fought death eaters. She really didn't care. "I doubt they were worse then me, but unlike you I have remorse." She said looking at him. "I've already been a fuck toy, it's not something I would do again." She said flicking her wand to cut a small cut in his face. It wasn't permanent like her's but it would sting if it hit.

Anne smirked at him. "I'm not afraid of death. There are far worse things." She said doubting that he knew this. "Honestly I don't care if you torture me, believe me I've been through far worse than you could give me." She said thinking back to her years in the cellar.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:27 pm

He smiled at her as she spoke, and he would begin to speak but before that can happen she threw a spell at him, and he defected it back at her, attempting to hit her face. As well."Bitch, I'lll have you know I can turn you into a cum bucket in a day and make your say. Please Sergiy, Let me bare your child." he said in pure mocky.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:41 pm

Anne glared at him with pure hatred. She would never sleep with this man. She dodged the jinx and growled viciously. "I don't do monsters. Even if their children turn out alright." She said thinking of DJ and how sweet her son was.

"Believe me, you no good son of a bitch. I've survived hell. I have one son because of said hell and I survived the cruotus curse every day for seven years. I don't give a fuck about you. You probably don't even know what love is." She said pitying him
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:14 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."You slut, so what your saying that you will do me anyways even if the child turns out normal. What a dirty whore." He laughed, mocking her. he smiled and spoke."Let's see, You have about three seconds, before I use a spell to get rid of your baby, or get the fuck off my office. I don't allow dirty Machines in here. And Of course I know what love is. Having shameless sex with a all the females in the world is love." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 2:12 am

Anne growled the sound was low and deadly. No one had the right to call her that. She flicked her wand twice and sent two non-verbal spells at him. The first if it hit would cause him near unbearable pain, the second, would cause a large gash on his chest. "No one calls me a slut." She said glaring.

When he threatened her child she lost it. She flicked her wand and sent a spell to castrate at him. She glared daggers and considered several ways to kill him in her mind. She stood up and spoke slowly and clearly. "You messed with the wrong woman." Before storming out a shield up ton protect her back.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 9:00 pm

HE blocked the spells. ANd then looked at her as she was leaving."Nice ass, bitch. I hope to fuck it some time. Man the ride you will give me." He laughed like an evil man, as he closed the door when she left.

(Thread end?)
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)   Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting off on the wrong foot (Anne and Sergiy)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1