Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) Empty
PostSubject: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Mishka was glad to get away for a little bit. She asked Roxie if she would watch Rosalinde for her while she was gone. Mish just needed some time to think. After everything that just happened to her, she deserved it. Sometimes she would catch herself thinking about that night. Trying to find out who did that to her. The last person that she remembered talking to was Collin.

And this wasn't the first time he did something like this. But she didn't know for sure. Casey had let Mish keep the memory cause it was her choice. And she was hoping that this would make her a stronger person. She really didn't tell anybody what happened that night. Casey and Sam where the only people who actually knew. And that was because Casey found her. And she said the night at Sam's house.

She then looked around the room. In this place, she was feeling just a tad bit out of place. And that was because she was a German. But she really didn't have a problem with British people. They were just people after all. And she had a couple of friends in London. Sam and Tessa. She then sighed as she ordered her some more butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Entering the pub, she smiled satisfied after a sixteen hour day. She was tired and in no mood to cook so she went to her usual spot. It was grimy but great, at least to her. Three maladies, one birth, one diagnosis of pregancy, and three ER in dire need of surgery.

"The usual?" Abbot the owner asked.

"Yes please" she said as she sat down and waited patiently.

Being a Healer was harder than she expected. And as much as medical school tried to prepare her. The unhelpful partners for one thing was something that bothered her, not to mention the stupidity and favoritism. It really hurt her, sometimes she wished that she could go back to school and enjoy it more than she did.

Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Mishka then noticed that someone walked in. But it looked like they was going to keep to herself. She then sighed as she thought that she would have to see a healer soon. And then Mishka would have to repeat the story, because she was scared that she might have gotten pregnant. But the thing was that she was feeling fine. She was worrying over nothing

She then sipped on her butterbeer. Mish knew that she had to look out of place. Since she was in London. Maybe if she actually went and talked to this person, she wouldn't feel alone. But every since that night she felt alone and dirty.

Mishka then looked over to the women and smiled a little bit. “ Hello” Even if she didn't answer back. It would have been alright.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 5:17 am

Tess looked over and smiled kindly to the person. It might have been a tired smile, but a friendly one nonetheless. It was not usually something she would do (work up the bravery to speak to strangers) but she had learned from experience that it had benefits, considering she had made friends.

"Hello" she said smiling. "Long day?"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Mishka was smiling. This was giving her a chance to get to know someone else. And it wasn't like she knew too many british people. And it had been a long day, because she had just finishd up her first lesson for the new year.

" Yeah it really has been a long day for me. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:51 pm

Tess smirked as she looked down at her drink and sighed. The bartender knowing her schedule too hid a smile and walked away to help other customers leaving the women alone.

"It was definitely a long day" she said chuckling. "Sixteen hours at St. Mungos can do that to me."

But she was used to it, sometimes it was more, but sixteen was the average hours she did at St. Mungos. It wasn't because she was the best, because there were elder Healers that had more experience, but it was to see how much she could take before she'd crack.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:11 am

Mishka laughed a little bit. “ Yeah it has been a long day. But it seemed like an even longer week.” She then smiled a little bit. “ I teach at Durmstrang, I teach History of Magic. And I also have a little girl, Rosalinde. She in enough to keep me running and getting through the day.”

She then started to blink when she mention that she worked at St Mungo. Mishka knew that she was going to have to get check out soon. But she didn't know this women and wasn't sure if she could tell what happened. “ Your a healer?”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:27 am

Tess forced herself not to feel uncomfortable as she mentioned Durmstrang, simply because she had been there at the night of the attack. She had hid her identity and battled as much as she could avoiding being offensive. But the mention of the little girl her guard softened, and she let out an involuntary smile.

She nodded at her question before answering.

"Hm...yes, I'm a healer in the pediatrics wing" she said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:16 am

Mishka smiled as she didn't know if the person that she was talking to liked German people. She knew that some British people attacked during their Christmas ball. But she then seen that everything changed when she mention her little girl. She that she was now smiling.

She then looked over at her and started to whisper. “ Maybe you can help me out then.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:45 am

Tess tilted her head and wondered if there was some danger. She tried not to jump to conclusions but she wondered if she needed more than the utensils she had in her bag.Looking at the woman once over, she didn't see any abrasions or anything that immediately rang any alarm bells.

"What do you need help for?"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:12 am

Mishka really didn't know how to ask her. It was something that we she thought about she felt dirty. And this was to someone that she didn't know. But this lady was a healer and she told Casey and Sam that she would go see someone.

She then whispered to where only they could hear. “ I was raped.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:38 am

Tess felt her whole body pale at the comment the woman said. Rape was the worst treatment that a human being had to go through, and as a woman, she felt a bit sick. Placing a hand on her lightly she murmured.

"Would you like me to take you to my office?" she asked. "I can help you in any way you need."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Mishka just sat there as she watch when she told the other women what happened to her. It was something that she hated. She only wished she knew who the person was, so she could make them pay for what they did to her. Mish then noticed that she had a hand on her.

“ Yes please I been meaning to get check out. But I didn't want to tell anybody.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Tess nodded and picked up her cup to finish her drink. She knew that she had to get her to her office, after all, it wasn't the most appropriate place to conduct this. Getting up, she put a few galleons and waited for her.

"Come on, I have the key so we can get in" she said softly. "We'll get to the bottom of this okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:36 pm

After telling her this, Mishka looked like she was about ready to cry. It was something that wasn't so easy to tell. She didn't want everybody around her to know what had just happened. Mishka felt it was wrong that she told someone that she didn't and just met.

She then smiled a little bit since this person was helping her out. “ Alright.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:24 pm

(OOC: Do you want a new topic at St. Mungos, or do it here?)

Tess smiled sympathetically trying to calm her down. Rape was never a subject to joke about, or find a lighter side to it, but Tess wanted to be professional and comforting at the same time.

"We can use the floo" she said.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:40 pm

( OOC: It really doesn't matter, whatever you want to do)

Mishka then seen the smile. But she still felt like crying and breaking down. This was something that she let happen a second time. She thought that she was being careful by not drinking at all. It was something that she wanted to forget but she wanted to remember it so it wouldn't happen again.

“ Alright.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)   Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Think ( Tess and Mishka)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1