Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) Empty
PostSubject: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Tess led Miska towards an empty room. It seemed a bit foreign working on an adult, she was so used to children. The last time she had worked on an adult patient, she shook he head not wanting to remember that occurrence.

"Come in, if you can please sit on the bed."

Pulling out her things, she immediately began to look through the necessary items.She knew she had to ask personal questions and hoped she'd be fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Mishka then went over and sat down on the bed. She hoped that she wasn't being a bother to this person. She wasn't even sure if she told who she was. Mishka really didn't like hospitals but she knew that she would have to be in one.

She then sat there. “ I am Mishka.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:56 pm

Tess smiled softly, and nodded writing it down on the paper. She knew that Mishka might not like the fact that there had to be a file but it was Hospital standards. Sitting down across from her and looked up.

"You can call me Tess" she replied. "I know this might be hard for you, but could you tell me what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Mishka then was looking how she was going to write everything down. “ Hello Tess.” She finally found out her name. It was werid not knowing a person name but was still talking to them. She would have to tell everything that happened that night.

“ Well I remember I was at Flora's bar. Headmistress Krum was watching Rosalidne for me. While I was trying to relax. Well I then noticed a guy who looks like her and found out her is the father of my little girl. Then isn't the first time this has happened. But the time before I was really drunk and have been staying away. Well I remember we was fighting and I got up to leave and then someone grabbed my arm and had pulled me to the alley and that is when the rape started.” That is when she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Tess felt her heart go out at her. It must have been terrible to experience it, and as a woman, she wanted to comfort her as much as she could. When she saw her crying, she put her clipboard down and walked towards her placing a hand over hers.

"I'm very sorry that you had to go through that, would you like some time to yourself before we continue?"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Mishka was still crying. It was something that she didn't want to experience for a third time. This was something terrible and she didn't know why it had to happen to her. She then noticed that Tess placed her hands on her. It was her way of trying to make feel better.

She then started to sniffle. “ No we can continue.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Tess noted that Mishka was very brave. She wanted to continue where she could have pleasantly waited for her to try and calm down. Her bravery was very much honorable and she respected her for that.

"Very well then" she murmured softly hoping to comfort her. "So you don't know who the individual was?"

She knew that she needed to test her for any diseases that she, as the victim, could carried.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 am

Mishka tried to smiled. But this was really hard for her. When she thinks about it, it only makes things worse. But she knew that she would have to tell Tess everything that she knew. That way she could be helped. And she knew that if she took a small break she wouldn't want to finish.

“ I remember the last person I was talking with was Collin Raven. But then my mind goes blank, it is like I can't see the person face.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:59 am

Possibly a date rape drug she thought.

Tess immediately wrote down the name and mentally gave herself a memo of sending this to the authorities. Picking up her basic things, she turned to face her.

"You have to take a few tests such as a cheek swab to see if you are pregnant, and a few blood samples to check for any diseases not to mention if there are any traces of drugs in your body. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:13 am

Mishka sighed as she was writing this memo down. She wished she could remember the person who did this to her. Casey told her that he would have wiped it for her if she wanted to. Mishka then watched as she was picking up things that she would need.

She then was listen to everything that she was going to have to do. “ Alright do whatever you have to do.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:22 am

Tess nodded and took off the swab. She knew that pregnancy would be a fear of any women after dealing with such trauma.

"Please open your mouth so I can take a sample" she said. "The tests takes a few minutes so you can easily get your result."

Once she was allowed to take the sample, she closed it and the machine began to spin radically. Turning around she asked her.

"Were/are you on birth control in any way?"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:32 am

Mishka then watched as Tess took the swab and got a sample. She was praying that she didn't get pregnant. She didn't want to have to explain to her little girl why if she was pregnant why the new baby didn't have a father.

She then opened her mouth so she could get her sample. “ Oh that is good then I don't have to sit here worrying.”

She then watched as the machine turned aroud.

“ No I wasn't on anything.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:35 am

Tess nodded and knew that while they waited, she would need to take a few blood samples to know if she had gotten any communicable diseases.

"Do you mind stretching out your hand, I need the blood samples so we can see if you were given any unwanted diseases and see if we can cure that."

Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:47 am

Mishka then knew that she would have to get some blood samples. She was praying that whoever did this didn't have any dieseases.

She then gave Tess her hand as she took some blood for the samples. “ Yeah I want to stay clean.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:52 am

Tess nodded and took the needle and carefully pricked her so she could take the blood sample. Once the necessary blood was taken, she took out the needle and covered the small dot that was bleeding. Taking the tube, she took a few droplets and with a silent spell, the tests began to write itself down by the enchanted quill and scroll.

"Now we wait a minute. Do you have any more concerns?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:14 am

Mishka then waited for everything to be over. All she wanted to do was to find out if everything was alright. The then found something so she wouldn't bleed everywhere. It was something that she hated, but it had to be done. She was sure that she didn't catch anything, but she wanted to be sure of it. Mishka then watched as she started to write down everything again.

“ Well besides the fact that I could be pregnant and have caught something. No really.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:26 am

Tess nodded and turned to face the samples once more. The test for the pregnancy test, stopped spinning, and she picked up her wand and waved it over the test. As the circle above began to shiftshape whether it was a positive or negative she found herself biting her lip trying to figure out whether or not Mishka was expecting.

As she saw the minus sign, she sighed in relief.

"Negative Mishka...it's negative."

Walking over to the blood she checked the exams and smiled as she wrote down the conclusion.

"So, the tests run negative on any communicable diseases, and negative on your pregnancy test. Congratulations, you're not pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:01 am

Mishka then had to wait. And this was what was killing her. The not knowing what was going to happen. She hoped that it was nothing bad was happening. Mishka didn't know what she would do if she would have got pregnant this time.

She then seen Tess sigh with relief.

“ That is good that everything came back negative.” She was smiling cause she was so glad.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:09 am

Tess turned to her and nodded. She hoped the woman realized how she was really lucky; she had no idea how many people that had gone through this and weren't so lucky. Walking over to her she handed her the papers.

"Is there anything else I could do for you?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Mishka was still tickled. She wasn't pregnant and she couldn't have been happier. She was grinning cause of this. " Last time I wasn't so lucky, but that is how I got my Rosalinde." Mishka then took the papers.

" Not that I can think of."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:57 am

Tess nodded and she put all the things down. Turning to her, she smiled slightly and commented (in what she tried to make the most professional way possible):

"I would like to know if you would want an investigation to occur about your...assault,"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:13 am

Mishka was glad that everything was going to be alright. She then was watching Tess and everything that she was saying right now.

“ Would anything ever happen, I mean I can't remember who did this to me.”
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 am

Tess was surprised by her question. But she nodded tentatively, wondering what she wanted the right answer.

"Yes something would, an investigation would probably occur and you could know who he was and make him face his crime if he were to be caught."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Mishka then watched as Tess was nodding agreeing to everything that she was saying.

“ There is nothing that I could do because I can't remember anything, but I do remember Casey Raven was there. He had helped me that night. I remember staying at her name is Sam house. Because I was scared to stay by myself. Casey is the uncle of my little girl.”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)   Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess) Empty

Back to top Go down

Diagnosing (Mishka and Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries :: Fifth Floor-