Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:54 pm

"Yeah that's a great idea. I would love to see the sunset or sunrise with you" she smiled. She blushed at Humphrey's compliment "thanks. I'll try to improve them though" she smiled.

"Yeah it is pretty awesome" she smiled. "Yes. It would be great to see it with you" she smiled.

By the time Humphrey stopped tickling her, she was out of breath and her stomach hurts from all the laughing. "It was fun for you. I need to breathe" she said out of breath. When she finally catch her breath she said "be afraid, be very afraid muahaha" she tried an evil laugh but failed miserably. She just ends up laughing at her failure.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:16 pm

"You think so, excellent, glad you want to. I feel like it will be a good time." Smiling back at her, he replied, "Well naturally, there's always room for improvement. Someday maybe you will be a popular photographer, and I'll be a popular artist if we work hard enough." Humphrey stated, thinking out loud. "It would be pretty cool."

"Sounds like a date, I'll find out when the next one is. Because I don't know off the top of my head. That expression has always amused me, off the top of my head. If you think about it, the only thing off the top of your head is hair." Humphrey joked.

When Olivia tried talking and was out of breath, he just burst out laughing. "Yes, it was fun for me, but I have a theory. You secretly enjoyed it too, pretty crazy, I know. Besides, you can catch up on your breathing now." Humphrey told her, winking at his girlfriend.

Her attempt at an evil laugh was a total failure, but it was funny. "Wow, that's some scary laugh there. Next time you do that, I might die...of laughter. Maybe you should stick to evil glares, you can probably do that pretty well. Most girls I've met have the glare mastered." he admitted. His aunt certainly did, he never wanted to get in a staring contest with her.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:47 am

"True. We just have to work hard" Olivia nodded in agreement.

Olivia laughed "true. The only thing off the top of your head is hair. I wonder how they come up with that expression" Olivia felt curious.

"I don't enjoy it" Olivia stuck out her tongue like a child.

"Maybe I should. I'm very good at giving evil glares" Olivia smiled "even my brother is afraid of my glare" Olivia nodded in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 pm

"That, and maybe get a little bit of luck. Luck is always helpful. Thankfully, I know for a fact that I'm lucky because of one thing." Humphrey said quietly.

Laughing with her, he just shrugged. "Who knows? Personally, I think they just make expressions as random as possible to confuse foreigners when they come to our country. No, just kidding, but that would be pretty funny."

Humphrey just stuck his tongue out back at her. "If you say so. But you do like hugs, right?" he asked her, opening up his arms for her to slip in.

"I'm sure you are, especially since you have a brother. All that time with him annoying you, sure it gave you opportunities to practice. Hopefully, I won't have to see your evil glare though. I prefer to see your blush instead." Humphrey admitted, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:29 pm

"You're luckly because of?" Olivia asked. He said it quietly but she has a pretty sharp hearing.

"It would be funny." she laughed along with Humphrey

"I love hugs" she said smiling and she hugged him. He's so warm and comfortable.

"Yes it does." she blushed when he winked at her. "It's really not fair that I blush easily." she kissed his cheeks again and said "you're still cuter when you blush" she winked back.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:40 pm

"Easy, I'm lucky because I managed to convince you to be my girlfriend. If that isn't lucky I don't know what is. You are way too cool for me, you do know that right?" Humphrey asked her, teasing just a bit, but also kind of serious. Olivia was too cool for him, in his opinion at least.

This was the best thing about hanging with Olivia, the laughter. He didn't laugh with anybody else as often as he did with her, and he liked it. "Perhaps we can start doing that. Making up random expressions and tell them to witches and wizards, saying they are muggle expressions or something." Considering the idea, Humphrey tried to think of a good one. "You got any expression ideas?"

She blushed, which was exactly what he wanted to happen. "No, I suppose it isn't, but who ever said life was fair?" Humphey questioned. Then Olivia kissed his cheeks, and suddenly they were burning up.Surprisingly, she even winked at him, that was what he did. Rubbing his cheek, he told her, "For once, I am not going to argue this point. Because obviously you aren't going to change your opinion. Guess I just have to get used to being called cute, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:56 pm

Olivia chuckled "No I'm not. You just don't know how special you are" Olivia smiled and kissed his cheeks.

"That is a great idea! Hmm, how about practice makes perfect? Nothing and nobody is perfect in this world so the expression doesn't really make sense" Olivia stated.

"True. Now I made you blush." Olivia grinned. "Nope I'm not going to change my opinion so you'll have to get used to me calling you cute and yay! You finally gave up arguing hehe" Olivia smiled in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Olivia told him he was special, and Humphrey let the big smile come across his face. As long as Olivia thought that, he was sure he could do anything. She even kissed him on his cheeks, again, and Humphrey blushed yet again. "You are pretty special too." he told her, and pulled her to him. Then an idea came to him, and his blush deepened a couple of shades.

"Yea, that is a good one. I mean, practice can help you improve, but it will never make you perfect." Humphrey agreed. "How about slow and steady wins the race? Sometimes that helps you win, but not always. At times you need to be quick, like during a sprint."

"Yes, yes you did." Humphrey admitted, grinning back at her. "It may take a while to get used to it, but I'll try. Couldn't spend all that time arguing with you, it's more fun not to." She was clearly pleased with her accomplishment. "Haha, you look like you just completed a difficult task there Olivia."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:31 pm

She blushed when he said she was special and she blushed even more when he pulled her to him. She likes it though. She feels comfortable around him.

"Yeah true. I think there will be a long list of expressions that doesn't really make that much sense" Olivia laughed

"True it's not really possible to argue with me" Olivia stuck out her tongue. "I like it when I win that's all" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Olivia fit very comfortably, and she was so beautiful when she blushed. Part of him wished that they could stay here forever, just the two of them. Somehow, he knew that things would only get better from here though. He was really looking forward to next year.

"I'm sure there will be." Humphrey stated, chuckling a bit. This one thought kept coming back into his brain, pushing everything else out. He kept imagining kissing Olivia, and it was getting quite annoying. Shut up you stupid brain! Leave me alone for now. he thought to himself. It was a great idea, but he wasn't ready to do that yet. "My brain is being very distracting at the moment. Getting on my nerves to be honest, sometimes I wish it would just shut up, ya know?"

She said it was impossible to argue with her, and he agreed, though he wasn't going to tell her that. "You have a point there." Humphrey admitted. "Hmm, now I want to win just to annoy you. But, I'll pick my battles, because I figure I can only win maybe one out of every hundred." Then he started chuckling with her.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:09 pm

"I know what you mean. Sometimes it's annoying I thought that I might go crazy" Olivia said.

Olivia chuckled "true. You won't win easily" Olivia grinned. "Pick your battles wisely young padawan" Olivia said. She's a huge fan of Star Wars so she's really happy when she said that.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:39 pm

"Exactly, glad somebody understands. My brain is trying to make me do something right now, but I'm scared, so I'm not going to." Humphrey told her. His mind was still imagining him kissing Olivia, and he kind of wanted to. He was trying to think of something else, but it wasn't working very well.

He laughed with her, "I'm sure I won't." Then she quoted Star Wars, and he grinned widely. "Yes, Maser Olivia." Next, he bowed slightly to her. "I will chose my battles well." Humphrey was stoked she liked Star Wars, he loved it so much.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:56 pm

"What is the thing that your brain is trying to make you do?" Olivia asked. She was curious since he said he was scared.

Olivia was happy that he liked Star Wars. "You're a fan of Star Wars as well? Sweet" Olivia clapped her hand in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Olivia asked him what was on his mind. "Umm, well, it'd kind of silly. You'll probably think I'm crazy. It, umm, kind of wants me to, you know, kiss you." Humphrey admitted reluctantly. He started blushing terribly and looked down. She was going to think it was stupid, they were kids after all.

"Of course I am. I'm a total geek, and Star Wars is awesome. The force is a powerful thing, Olivia." he said. Laughing, he clapped his hands as well. They were going to have to talk about Star Wars more often.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:33 pm

"Oh" was all Olivia said. She was blushing like crazy and she didn't know what to say. Instead she just leaned on Humphrey's shoulder hoping that he would understand that she didn't think that he was crazy.

Olivia laughed "It is very powerful. What's your favourite movie?" she was happy that they could talk about Star Wars
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:47 pm

Olivia just said oh, and then started blushing. But then, she leaned her head on his shoulder, and he wrapped his arm around her. Maybe, maybe she didn't think he was crazy after all. "I'll just save that thought for later. Somehow, I have a feeling it will be there for a while." Humphrey told her.

"My favorite move, probably The Empire Strikes Back. What about you?" Humphrey asked her, smiling. He was glad Olivia was geeky like he was.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:55 am

"I'm sure I'll be blushing when I think about it as well" Olivia said. Humphrey wrapped his arms around her and Olivia leaned her head closer to his shoulder liking the warmth and comfort.

"Me too! I love it when Darth Vader say 'I am your father' hehe".
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:49 pm

"That's alright, just remember that I like it when you blush. It isn't a bad thing." Humphrey said. Olivia leaned her head closer, and he was enjoying having her right there. "You should just stay here in my arms forever, it's such a good feeling holding you."

"Yea! That is one of the most well-known movie lines of all time. Definitely made the scene. Hamill's face after that was terrible, it ruined his career. Not sure how he thought that look of anguish was going to be good." Humphrey commented, chuckling a bit. "My favorite quote is probably..."Do or do not...there is no try." Can't beat Master Yoda, he's such a fantastic character."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Olivia blushed "I wish I could too. I feel really comfortable with you holding me" Olivia smiled

"True. My brother and I laughed when we saw that face. It was quite terrible." Olivia chuckled. "True Yoda's the best. I love him! I love the way he say sentences sort of backwards" Olivia said. "It's weird but it sounds like it's full of wisdom".
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:05 am

She blushed again, which made him grin. "It's good to hear you say that. Maybe we can, freeze time or something. No, I have a feeling things are going to keep getting better." Humhphrey told her. "After all, why wouldn't they?"

"Yea, I did too. You almost feel bad laughing, because it is such a dramatic scene, but oh well." he replied. "Sure is, and he does sound wise with his backwards way of talking." Humphrey agreed.

"Well, I hate to say it, but we should probably get going now. Sadly, we can't stay here all day. Need a hand up?" Humphrey asked her, after he had gotten up himself.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:50 am

"I have the same feeling. There's not reason for things to not get better" Olivia smiled. She loves to see him grin. It made her smile as well.

"Yeah you feel bad but you can't really help it. He does sound wise. I cried when he died. It was so sad." Olivia said

"True but i wish we could. Sure" Olivia reached her hand for him to pull her up.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:55 am

"Really? Well that's great, guess they will have to then." Her smile was so gorgeous, it made her whole face light up. "Your smile is so beautiful Olivia, honest. You just need to make that your permanent face, a smile."

"Oh, I know, I did too. I was bawling like a baby, it was horrible. But, he was pretty ancient, what can you do?" Humphrey said, shrugging.

"Me too, me too." He pulled her up, which wasn't too difficult to do, Olivia was a pretty slim girl. "Alright, I am going to see you later okay." Then Humphrey hugged her tightly, and kissed her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:01 am

Olivia blushed again. Honestly, Humphrey keeps on making her blush. "I love you smile too" Olivia said

"True true" Olivia agreed

"Okay see you later" Olivia smiled and felt warmth when he hugged her. He kissed her on the cheeks and she kisses his cheeks back.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2