Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) Empty
PostSubject: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

Walking up to the room of requirement, after he had made a quick detour in Ravenclaw Tower to get his paintings, he tried to think of what he wanted the room of requirement to be. Olivia was walking with him of course. A perfect idea struck him, he imagined the courtyard of Minas Tirith, from the Lord of the Rings The Return of the King. In the book's description, and how they did it in the movies, at the very top of the city of Minas Tirith, there was a courtyard with a White tree in the middle. The first time you see it, the tree is dead-looking, except for one bloom on it. Towards the end though, when Aragorn and Arwen get married, the tree starts to look healthier. Eventually, the tree recovers and looks completely healthy again. It was the most beautiful scene in the story in his opinion, that image of the tree. "You are going to love this, I just got a brilliant idea." he said, smiling at her as they walked up to the seventh floor.

As he reached the hallway of the Room of Requirement, he paced in front of where the door would appear. The courtyard of Minas Tirith. The courtyard of Minas Tirith. The courtyard of Minas Tirith., he thought to himself. This was the first time he was using it, but he had read somewhere how it worked. Probably from Hogwarts a History, but he didn't remember which book had taught him that. The door appeared, and he opened it. "After you Olivia." Humphrey said, and opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison
British - Pureblood - Slytherin Second Year

Female Posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:27 am

"Well, thank you." Olivia walked into the Room of Requirement and saw that the place is beautiful. She can't take her eyes of the place. She feels calm and happy there. "It's beautiful Humphrey" she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:59 pm

"Well I can't take credit from this. I stole the scene from one of my favorite books. The Return of the King, the third book in the Lord of the Rings trilogy by J. R. R. Tolkien." Humphrey said, glad that she liked it.

Smiling, he set his bag down and began to take out tubes. In the tubes were, of course, his paintings. After the tubes, a couple of framed charcoal drawings, and lastly, he took out a journal which contained the beginning of his book. "Okay, I think I'll show you...this one first." Humphrey told her, and grabbed a tube. They each had a small number on the cap, so he knew which was which.

Uncapping the lid, he pulled out the painting, and unrolled it for Olivia. The painting was of the crystal lake, where he had met that Tess lady. He had painted it in the middle of winter, when the lake was frozen over. Everything, the lake, the trees, the ground, was covered in a small layer of snow. Humphrey had been exploring, found this lake, and simply had to paint it. While not his favorite that he had done, it was definitely in his top five. "This is the crystal lake, what do you think?" he asked, a bit nervous what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:30 pm

"I see. Well, it's really beautiful" she smiled.

Humphrey was taking out his paintings from his tubes and she felt excited. She really wanted to see Humphrey's paintings and now she can.

He unroll his painting and it was a painting of the crystal lake. she studied the painting and said "It's beautiful. I think it would look a little better if you add more colour into it." It really was a beautiful painting but it needs a few more touch of colour in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:16 pm

"More color, I see. That is the one thing about winter in snowy places, there isn't much color to paint. Next time I will try and add a bit more though." Humphrey said, but he was glad that the first words out of her mouth were it's beautiful. She really did like it.

Thinking about which to do next, he remembered the secret gardens. He had been there a couple of times, and one of the times had painted the section that had the Morning Glories in it. "Alright, this one is of the secret gardens in Hogwarts. Morning Glories are my favorite flower, and this is the section that has them." Humphrey told her as he unrolled the painting. Some of them were a blue, others a purple, all varying in shades.

"Sometime I am going to have to take you there, it is a really cool place. My favorite spot to go inside Hogwarts, though there is a spot outside where I like to go just a bit better."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:24 pm

"Maybe you can use some grey and a really light blue to make it pop?" Olivia said.

"I love the shadings. This painting is really nice to look at and it's calming. I guess it's because I love nature" Olivia smiled.

"Really? I can't wait to see it. It must be beautiful. I love flowers. Where do you like better than the secret gardens?" Olivia asked.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:47 pm

"Yea, that's a really good idea. Thanks Olivia, maybe I can add a bit of color that way. Are you secretly an artist?" Humphrey asked her. It was really was excellent advice.

Olivia seemed to like this painting a little bit more. "You do? I have always really loved nature too, it calms me as well. Morning Glories are just so beautiful, my favorite are the ones that bloom at night. Those ones are also called Moonflowers." he explained.

"Oh it really is beautiful. Flowers are so amazing, each one is so unique. Well, I like that forest where I met you better. Because I met you there, of course. But, in the grounds, there is this secret clearing. Kind of like a meadow area, with trees all around it. I love just laying in the grass and looking up at the sky. It is just so relaxing, and I like to work on my book there."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:52 am

Olivia chuckled "No I'm not an artist but I'm pretty good at giving ideas, I guess."

"Yes. Nature is just so calming and soothing. Morning glories and moonflowers are beautiful. I love roses and lavender the most." Olivia said.

"Wow it sounds like a great place to relax. You must really enjoy the fresh air. My favourite place is the star tower. I get to see stars and I love the view. It's breathtaking. I could sit there all day." Olivia said
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:36 pm

"Haha, nice. Nature is the best, and roses and lavender are nice. Did you know that each color of rose means something different Olivia?" Humphrey asked her. Not everybody did know, and when he found out he was pretty surprised. It was a pretty cool thing in his opinion.

"It really is, very peaceful. Fresh air is the best. Hmm, star tower, I've heard that's pretty great. I've never been up there though. Wouldn't star tower be better at night Olivia?" he asked. "I mean, we have curfew and all, but maybe we could sneak up there sometime. If you wanted to..." Looking up at the stars with Olivia seemed the best idea int he world right now.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 1:29 pm

"Yes, I do actually. Red means love, white means purity and yellow means friendship right?" She remembered a few as she used to go to the florist and saw the meaning of roses on the board.

"It would be better at night but if we went there to see the scenery it's better in the morning. Maybe we could. I would love to." Olivia smiled. She loves looking at the star and if she can look at the stars with Humphrey then it will be even better.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:56 am

"Correct, I'm surprised Olivia. Most people don't know what any rose color means." He wondered how she knew it, but decided that it didn't really matter.

"Well, how about this, we go about an hour before sunrise. So that way we can see it in the dark, and then watch the sun come up and see the scenery. I would love to as well. Maybe we could bring up some breakfast with us to eat? Make it a picnic on the top of Star Tower." Humphrey smiled, that sounded amazing. Then, just randomly, he wanted to hold her hand. He slipped his the fingers of his right hand through her left.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:42 am

"I went to the florist with my mother once. I saw so many roses and then there was a board hanging on the wall and the meaning of roses were writen on it" Olivia smiled

"That sounds like a great idea." Olivia smiled. "I love picnics" she clapped her hand feeling excited. Humphrey held her hand and she blushed. She looked down to cover her face.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:50 am

"Cool, so why were you shopping for flowers? Any particular reason, or just randomly decide to go to the florist?" Humphrey asked her. He had just found it when he was browsing the internet one day.

"Well good, when do you want to do it? I'm game for any time. The important thing is that you are there."

Olivia blushed and looked down, and he smiled. "If you are going to blush I may as well give you good reason to." Humphrey said boldly, and kissed her on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:34 am

"My mother loved flowers. She changed the flowers around the house every week. So we went to the florist quite frequently" she chuckled

"I don't really mind either. Why don't you decide?" Olivia suggested.

She blushed even more and her cheeks was flushed. She leaned her head on Humphrey's shoulder so he would not see her red cheeks. "One of these days I'm definitely going to turn into a tomato" Olivia joked.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:38 am

"Oh, I see. That is really cool actually. I loved to help my mom with gardening when I was little. Though we didn't bring the flowers inside usually." Humphrey told her.

"Wow, putting it on me, I see how it is. Hmm, how about the first night back at school next year. I feel like that would be a good way to start the year." He felt that would be the best way to start a school term ever.

Olivia blushed even more, and he smiled widely, blushing just a bit as well. When she leaned her head on his shoulder Humphrey slipped his arm around her. "You will be the prettiest tomato ever, then."
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:44 am

"That's a great idea! It's almost like we're celebrating the start of a new school year" Olivia smiled

Olivia blushed even more "It's not fair that you keep making me blush. You're cuter when you blush." Olivia pouted jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:48 am

"Precisely, and celebrating seeing each other again. Because I have a feeling it will be a long summer without seeing you." Humphrey told her. He was going to miss her so much.

Humphrey just smiled at her. "Sorry, I don't intentionally do it most of the time. You just blush so easily, and are so beautiful when you do. I mean normally you are beautiful, but when you blush it makes you look even more so."

"I'm not that cute. I couldn't be cuter than you, it is impossible." he said, looking at the ground and blushing. Now that wasn't fair in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:41 pm

"True I'm going to miss you so much" Olivia said.

She blushed even more. "You are cute. I think you're really cute." Olivia pinched Humphrey's cheeks and returned to leaning her head on Humphrey's shoulder.

"Finally you're blushing as well" Olivia chuckled feeling happy.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:47 pm

"Just stay busy, because otherwise it will seem even longer. I wish I could take you back home with me. You can just be part of my luggage, and you even carry yourself." Humphrey told her, trying to lighten the mood.

Now he was a beet red. Olivia just had to do that, didn't she. "If you say so, you are always right after all because you're the girl." Humphrey said, smiling. This was the first time a girl had leaned on his shoulder, and he had to admit that it was cool. Olivia fit so perfectly right there.

"Yea, I suppose I am. Your mission has been accomplished now, right?" Humphrey asked her.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Olivia laughed "I wish I could too but my dad and brother will miss me too much" Olivia chuckled.

"True I'm always right" Olivia smiled. She felt really comfortable leaning on Humphrey's shoulders. She would probably do this often.

"Yes mission accomplished" she saluted her hand like an army and smiled in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 3:53 pm

He laughed with her, "I suppose they would. Hmm, I am going to have to occupy myself painting lots of pretty pictures for you. That can be my summer, hiking around my house on all the trails and painting. Then I can show you all of them." Humphrey was also going to paint a picture of her, though that was going to be a surprise.

"When's your birthday Olivia?" he asked her. It seemed like kind of a random question, but he needed to know so he could get her a present for it.

"You're so silly, I love it. Now I have to think of what my mission should be...oh, I got it,perfect." A sly grin came across his face. The mission was a tickle attack, a pretty fun one. The key to a good attack was perfect timing, and he was waiting for his opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:14 am

"Cool. I get to see more of your paintings soon. Can't wait" Olivia grinned in excitement. She likes Humphrey's painting. "I'm going to sneak out with my brother and take pictures at the beach! The sunrise and sunset cannot be missed" Olivia said in excitement. She couldn't wait to start taking photos.

"My birthday is the 4th of January. I know it's very early." she smiled. "How about yours?" she wanted to know so that she can give him a present.

Olivia was quite scared of what Humphrey's going to do. He had a sly grin on his face. "What's your mission?" Olivia asked.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Olivia's excitement about seeing more paintings amused him. "Yep, sure do. Sneaking out to the beach at sunset and sunrise, that sounds amazing. That is like, the perfect time of day at the perfect place." Humphrey told her, glad she could do it. "You'll be taking pictures to show me, right?" he asked.

"Fourth of January, got it. Mine is the thirteenth of December. Every thirteen years there is a meteor shower on my birthday too, which is pretty cool." Humphrey said, smiling at her. The painting of her would be the birthday present. He'd start it this summer, and see how far he got. Depending on what he did, he might have to work on it in secret in the Room of Requirement next school year.

She seemed worried, "Don't worry Olivia. It's just a tickle attack!" he yelled. Then he began tickling her mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Olivia Harrison
Olivia Harrison

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:21 pm

"It is the best time" she smiled. "Sure but my photography skills aren't that good though" Olivia stated

"That's so cool.I've always wanted to see a meteor shower! You have the greatest birthday ever!"Olivia said in excitement.

Olivia couldn't stop laughing. She's really ticklish "Ahh Humphrey! Stop" she keeps on laughing. She tried to stop him but he was quite strong. "Humphrey please stop" she keeps on laughing she can't even talk properly.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:28 pm

"You know, one of these days we are going to have to go to a beach at sunset, or sunrise. Or, I suppose we could settle for the black lake at either of those times. I feel like it would be a great way to start or end the day, with you." Humphrey mused. "Olivia, I am positive you are better than you think you are. Most likely, you are the best photographer I know." he stated, smiling at her.

"I have too, but it is only every 13 years. So it isn't like every birthday it happens. Still pretty awesome though." Humphrey admitted. "We are definitely going to have to watch it when the next meteor shower comes, even if it isn't on my birthday."

She was very ticklish, and Humphrey was glad he'd thought of this idea. Oliva was attempting to stop him, but it wasn't working. Eventually, he decided she had been tickled enough, so he stopped the tickle attack. "Haha, there, I'm done now. That was so much fun though. Now I have to worry about your retaliation though." Humphrey squeaked, acting frightened.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)   Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass (Humphrey and Olivia)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next