Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The Clocks Of Time (Closed) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
The Clocks Of Time (Closed) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
The Clocks Of Time (Closed) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
The Clocks Of Time (Closed) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
The Clocks Of Time (Closed) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
The Clocks Of Time (Closed) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
The Clocks Of Time (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
The Clocks Of Time (Closed) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
The Clocks Of Time (Closed) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

The Clocks Of Time (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Clocks Of Time (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Clocks Of Time (Closed)   The Clocks Of Time (Closed) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Aurore was an ordinary girl, even if she believed herself higher than everyone else. She went to Beauxbaton's, ate dinner with her family, hung out with her friends, she was just a bit of a diva. She often enjoyed to perform glamour charms and anything to do with fashion charms on herself and her friends, or go shopping in Diagon Alley. In fact, she loved shopping more than anything else in the world. She had a hate for flying, as all children dislike something, but overall she was a pretty average girl with her likes and dislikes, her thoughts and opinions, her favourite subjects and her least favourite subjects. She was even a bit rude sometimes, picking on people who dared to cross her, and telling anyone when she didn't like them. In conclusion, a typical prejudiced pureblood with enchanting looks due to being a veela.

Aurore loved to wander along the beach, the one place she felt free. With the ocean breeze ruffling her hair that she'd placed a non-messy charm on, she let her eyes shut as she faced the water and held her arms out either side of her. The world was beautiful here, the sun gently bathing her in warmth and giving her skin a bit moe colour, her hair swaying around her head softly, and the spray of the sea occasionally brushing her arms. She was dressed in a simple tank top, with her shorts and sandals on as well. She opened her eyes and stared out over the roaring waves, grinning happily as she watched them. The sea, it was ever so beautiful, but like her, it could easily turn vicious. It was often the beautiful that was the most dangerous, for you didn't expect it to be. Like with veela's, such beautiful creatures and yet they could turn into the most hideous beast within a seconds notice. She shook her head and kicked off her sandals, eager to feel the ocean washing over her legs. She ran towards it, stopping once she was half way up her leg towards her knee. The ocean was cold at first, but after standing still for a while it became pleasant. She waded deeper until she was mid-thigh were she stopped as the water brushed against her shorts.

They were designer shorts, mind you, but Aurore didn't really mind. It was then, as she decided that the ocean was more fun than perfect clothing, that her entire life was stolen away from her and replaced with something completely different and surreal. A man appeared behind her, arms wrapping around her tightly and pulling her against him. She le tout a shriek that was silenced by his hand over her mouth. She bit down hard and elbowed him in the stomach, but he already had his wand in his hand and he tapped it to her shoulder. She froze, eyes wide with fear as she stared at him in shock and horror. Her frozen position whilst the spell took place gave him the chance to explain. "Aurore Delacour, you have been chosen for a special test of a new spell that I have created. This spell is for people like you, who think them higher than they truly are. You will be sent to the Old West of America, and your french has already been turned into english. I'm speaking in english right now, in fact. It will be 1845 when you are there, and 1855 when you return here. You will forget this life and have your memories replaced with false ones until you return here. Have fun!" He grinned at her in a completely devilish way.

A strange thing happened to Aurore, she felt completely and utterly free. As if she were drifting through time and space. And in fact, she was. Millions of clocks and stars whizzed past her at a blur, but she did not feel weird. She merely smiled and watched the world whizz by, her memories changing. She panicked then, clawing at the space and time as she slowly felt herself being lost to this new person. There was a moment in time, where she seemed to be two people crammed into one body and she wanted to scream out in panic. Then, the new person replaced the old person and she forgot everything that had just happened. She blinked and looked up at a man bent over her, a warm smile on his face as he held out a hand for the fair maiden before him. "Are you alright, lass?" He asked in an american accent. She nodded her head and rubbed at it, remembering colliding with something but not remembering what exactly it was. "I'm perfectly fine, good sir," she smiled, speaking in her own american accent. She felt strange though, but thought nothing of it. This man she later found out, was Alfred Pitts.

It was when Aurore turned 17 that she married Mr Pitts and became his wife - meaning that she was expected to stay inside most of the time and take care of their daughter who she had at age 18. Their daughters name was Fai, for some strange reason that Aurore couldn't figure out. She just remembered the name from somewhere, something that she couldn't remember. Fai Pitts was a beautiful little girl, but Aurore wasn't exactly incredibly happy. Though she did love her husband and her daughter, she felt that she deserved more than to just be left at home all the time. She often scolded herself for such thoughts, for as a women she was not expected to think such things. Men were a higher power than herself, and she was disappointed that she often doubted the power that men had over herself. It was a cold evening of the year 1855, when Aurore lost that happiness that she had - even if it was slightly doubtful at times. She felt a sudden sense of panic that night, as she knew deep within her that she was about to loose everything. It started to happen, and suddenly all of her memories as Aurore came back.

She ran over to Fai and held her daughter in her arms tightly, a sob escaping her. "Fai, mama loves you so much, but she has to go now. You won't ever see me again, beautiful, but tell papa how much I love him. Please, do this for mama, Fai," she whispered to her daughter, who stared at her mother in confusion. "Mama? Where you goin'?" Fai asked, tears filling her eyes. Aurore's heart was slowly breaking in two, but she had to do this. She had to say goodbye. "I don't want to baby, but they're coming for me. If I don't go, they'll hurt you and papa. You don't want that, do you?" Fai shook her head as she sobbed and stretched out her chubby hands for her mama. Aurore picked up the three year old and held her tightly in her arms, feathering kisses all over her. "Mama loves you so much, Fai," she sobbed. Fai's lips collided with her cheek, and she held her daughter tightly for a moment longer, before she placed her down and swept towards the door of the house.

She had hoped that Alfred would be working late at the mines again tonight, but her wish had been denied to her and she saw their horse and cart pulling up to their home. She grabbed her coat and pulled it on, before running out the door, trying to ignore her babies cries of pain from within the house. Her eyes moved to Alfred and she saw him look towards the house, before he saw her. She ducked her head and continued to walk briskly now, knowing he would chase her. "HEY! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?" Aurore knew straight away he believed that she was a criminal. She stopped and felt his hand collide with the back of her head, before he whipped her around to face him and lifted his hand up to punch her. Surprise was clear on his face as he saw his wife. "Aurore? What is this?" He asked, head tilted. She leant up and gently placed her lips against his, desperate and urgency clear as tears leaked into their kiss. "I love you, Alfred. But I have to go. It was all a spell, Alfred, magic... I am magical, and now, now i'm... The spell, Alfred," she sobbed brokenly and explained everything to him. He listened, before raising his eyebrows. "Aurore? Are you crazy?" He asked in confusion. She shook her head and pushed him away from her, before promptly vanishing on the spot.

Aurore returned to modern day, falling into that ocean and breaking down then and there. She was wearing her old fashioned clothing that she no longer care if it got soaked. Her wand appeared in her hand, and she let out another sob of pain. Fai and Alfred appeared in her minds eye, and she wished she could go back. She regretted everything now, thinking that she deserved better than to be treated like she was just because she was a women. She would be treated like that and ten times worse so long as she could be with Alfred and Fai right now. Her beautiful daughters face appeared in her mind once more, the tears in her eyes making Aurore's heart throb painfully. "Oh, Fai!" She cried. "Alfred!" She cried again. A few hours later, Aurore forced herself out of the water and returned to the Delacour manor. All were surprised to see their daughter return five minutes late and as a 21 year old.
Back to top Go down

The Clocks Of Time (Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-