Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 278

As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx)   As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:20 am

Pyxis let out a noise of aggravation and crossed her arms. An annoyed expression crossed her face - was it not allowed to be her fault? Damnit, he couldn't just blame himself for everything! Pyxis sighed and shut her eyes, taking in deep breaths as she felt her face burn red with anger. Deep breathing, deep breathing, she tried to calm herself. She didn't want to snap at him, but he had to understand. Everything was her fault, she could see it now. Everything that had happened to lead up to this was all her fault. She was always angry, always scaring him off. They could still be friends right now, she could still have him but... She just HAD to explode, and now she'd lost him forever!

She grabbed her hair and yanked at the roots, a growl leaving her. "No, this is all my fucking fault, because I can't control my temper," she dragged her fingernails over her scalp and down her face, feeling flesh break under them. "Don't apologise, Parker, I drove you over the edge. I knew that you were un-stable, no where near as emotionally un-stable as me but just, weakened. I don't even know what it was, but there was something about you that I should've known... I shouldn't be allowed near you, I just hurt you for no reason. I was always mad at you. I mean - okay, let me explain," she gasped for breath. "I took something you said the wrong way, and I just lost it at you. I was a total ass, and i'm so sorry. I said I wanted you out of my life forever, and it was wrong of me. Because damn it, i'd never want you out of my life. I was just mad, and I ruined everything because i'm a fucking drama Queen and so emotional I can't even handle it." She ranted, resisting the urge to beat her head against the wall.

Pyxis knew she was near breaking point. She couldn't handle this amount of stress, anger, loss, pain, frustration, and just overall despair. It was coming in large doses, emotions controlling her body and making her shake violently. She dropped to the floor again, sliding down the wall slowly as her legs failed to hold her up. She stared up at him and groaned in frustration, or was it anger? She wasn't even sure which emotion was which anymore, she just knew she couldn't take much more of it. "I want to!" She exclaimed angrily, not caring if they drew attention to themselves. However, most of the professor's put charms around their bedrooms to keep sound out. And it was an un-godly hour, though she was sure that the sun was getting near rising by now. She wrapped her arms around herself and rocked herself back and forwards, trying hard not to explode. Her heart throbbed painfully, each pump painful. She struggled to force air in and out of her lungs. "Merlin, Parker, you have no idea how much I want to fucking make this all stop."
Back to top Go down

As Night Falls and Memories are Lost (Parks and Pyx)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2