Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anscom Turner
Anscom Turner
British - Pureblood - Drummer Of 'Wicked Wizards'

Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) Empty
PostSubject: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:59 am

Anscom Turner was sick and tired of waiting around for Valkyrie to notice him. She never would, he'd realised that, because he was a geeky freak who she thought of as probably just a friend, not even a close friend, and she was... Valkyrie. The awesomest, most beautiful, enchanting, and amazing girl he'd ever met. He groaned and bashed his head against the wall.

He grabbed his wallet and shoved it into the front pocket of his shirt, deciding to go out to Flourish and Blott's. He always felt safe there, hidden amongst the books. He sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair, apparating to Diagon Alley. The hustle and bustle was a welcome distraction as he slipped inside the quiet store. He walked along the isle's to one with the Norse Mythology based books. He reached out a hand to grab one that caught his eye, when a female's hand grabbed the same book.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Female Posts : 278

PostSubject: Re: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:02 am

Pyxis huffed as she slammed her quill down on the table. She was in half a mind to just write a letter to Parker informing him that she was sick and tired of not knowing whether or not he gave a shit about her. She buried her face in her hands, let out a frustrated sigh. She looked over at the cot that Noah was on and checked he was sleeping like an angel. She picked him up and cradled him in her arms, a kiss planted on his forehead.

It was a few hours later that she was in Flourish and Blott's, the 1 year old little nephew of hers in the little kid's corner playing with some toys. She kept an eye on him as she walked to the isle filled with Norse Mythology. She tapped her finger to her chin curiously, not noticing the other person that approached. She reached out a hand for a book, her fingers brushing against another person's hand and she looked at them in surprise, immediately releasing the book. "Oh! Sorry!" She smiled warily at him.
Back to top Go down
Anscom Turner
Anscom Turner

PostSubject: Re: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:05 am

Anscom smiled at her as she apologised and withdrew her hand. Deciding to be a gentleman, he handed her the last copy in the row and grinned. She was pretty, he admitted to himself, and he'd be glad for someone to talk to. An idea struck him, one that could help him move on from the fact that Valkyrie never had, and never would care about him.

"That's alright, here you have it. I'll come back another day and get a new copy." He held out his hand for her to shake. "I'm Anscom, Anscom Turner. What's your name?" He asked. He looked into her eyes and was fascinated by the blue and grey swirls that mixed the colours together yet they remained separated still in some places.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:09 am

Pyxis felt her cheeks tinge a light pink as he handed her the copy with an adorable smile on his face. Wait... adorable? She blinked at her own thoughts and her eyes looked him up and down. He was adorable! She grinned and took the book, feeling flustered and like a giddy teenager for the first time in her life. "Really? Are you sure? That's really nice of you." She glanced behind him briefly to check if Noah was okay, and seeing him playing happily she returned her attention to him.

Realisation dawned on her features as he said his name and she was ashamed to admit that she'd read it in Witch Weekly - a lot. Accompanied with such names as Valkyrie, Christina Maze, Caelum Malfoy and Adonis Ralph. "Oh, you're in that band... Wicked Wizards, right?" She wasn't at all fazed by his fame. In fact, she honestly couldn't care less. "I'm Pyxis, Pyxis Wilson." She shook his hand, noting how calloused yet warm it was. Musician's hands.
Back to top Go down
Anscom Turner
Anscom Turner

PostSubject: Re: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:16 am

He nodded his head and winked flirtatiously at her, seeing the light blush on her cheeks. How cute she was, with her blonde hair and her grey-blue eyes, and her nose and her pink cheeks. "Anything for a pretty lady," he grinned. He watched as her gaze moved behind him and turned to see a little boy playing on the ground. He had a dark dusting of hair over his head, but his nose and cheekbones were identical to the girls he was currently flirting with.

He suddenly worried if she was married and turned back to her. "Is he your kid?" Anscom asked, swallowing past the lump in his throat. He saw the realisation on her face and nodded his head, glad to see that her expression didn't change much - nor did her actions. He would've been disappointed if she was just another fangirl. "Yeah, i'm the drummer. Pyxis, that's a unique name. Isn't that like a constellation or something?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. Her hand was warm, soft, a gentle caress against his own rougher hands and he was reluctant to let it drop.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:22 am

Pyxis' blush turned to a deep red when he winked at her like that. She hadn't been flirted with in such a long time, and back then she'd been completely cut off from her emotions so hadn't felt the effects of flirting. Now, however, she was in an emotional state and wanted to hug him for making her feel so happy, making her feel wanted for once. All thoughts of Parker had left her mind. "Stop it, you're making me blush." She said half-heartedly, putting her hands on her cheeks and wishing the blush would go away.

She watched as he turned his worried gaze to her after looking at Noah, and she was completely and utterly flustered, shaking her head wildly and giving a laugh. "What? No! Noah's not mine at all! He's my nephew! Um, i'm his carer because his parents are dead." Pyxis explained sadly. She nodded her head and 'ahh'ed at his words. "Pity, i've always found guitarist to be far more sexy than drummers. And yeah, it's a constellation, my mum was from the Black family." She informed him with a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Anscom Turner
Anscom Turner

PostSubject: Re: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:07 am

Anscom reached out and brushed a finger along her cheek where the blush was. He chuckled. "You're cute when you blush, you know that? Absolutely adorable." He nodded his head, un-ashamed of his blatant flirting. He was so grateful for this girl he'd just met entering his life, because his thoughts hadn't trailed to Valkyrie since he'd started talking to her. There was something about her that made her a far better distraction than all the other girls. Something special. "But it'd be pointless if you weren't blushing, love." He winked again, watching as she tried to hide her blush with her hands. She was probably the cutest little thing he'd ever met.

Intense relief found Anscom as she admitted that was her nephew, though he was sad to hear the new of his parents. He frowned and gave her a hug, because a pat on the shoulder seemed rather platonic. "I'm sorry to hear that," He leant back and looked over at the little guy again. "How old is he, he's quite cute?" Anscom asked and gave a compliment, knowing that little kids were the way to a girls heart - most of the time. He pouted at her and crossed his arms like a little kid who'd been denied candy. "Aww, really? Such a pity! Don't you find me just a little bit sexier than Cae and Donnie?" He asked, puppy dog eyes on full blast. He nodded his head in understanding. "Ah, family tradition, right?"
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:52 am

Pyxis sighed heavily and thought she might die from the amount of blushing she was doing as his finger stroked along her cheek. Her eyes fluttered at the touch and she took a sharp in-take of breath, gaping up at him. "Stop it, seriously, this is so embarrassing. Merlin i'm going to die if I blush any harder!" She exclaimed. She pouted at him as he reasoned that the whole point was for her to blush, and she darlingly took a step closer, staring up at him with a grin on her face. "Oh, is it now?" She asked huskily, their bodies almost touching. She then stepped back.

"Fine, just a little bit sexier, but not much. Yes, family tradition." She nodded her head at him, still giddy from the hug he'd given her. He was warm and strong, absolute perfection. Though she was disappointed that all she could do was compare it to Parker's hugs. She shook her head and walked over to Noah who'd thrown a book across the room, earning him a dirty look from the librarian. Pyxis bent over and scooped Noah up into her arms, placing a kiss on his forehead. "Don't throw books, Noah," she chided.
Back to top Go down
Anscom Turner
Anscom Turner

PostSubject: Re: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:26 pm

Anscom was glad to see that her reaction to him brushing his finger over her cheek was positive rather than negative. He remembered one time, a girl slapping him across the face and screaming 'Sexual assault!' whilst she ran away from him. At the time, it had been horrible, but now that he looked back on it he found it hilarious. Her pout just made her look even more adorable, and he grinned at her. His hands were clasped behind her back as he chuckled at her. His hands were kept away from her so as to avoid poking her cheek and irritating her. "But you look too cute for words when you blush, darlin'," he winked at her. His eyes widened in shock and his adam apple bobbed as he gulped. His arms instinctively twitched towards her, but he restrained himself not wanting to be too forward. "U-U-Um..."

Anscom cleared his throat and ran a hand through his hair, messing it up as he tried to calm himself. He swallowed again, the idea he'd had before now solidified in his mind. "Aww, not much? You sure?" He grinned cheekily. "Ah, okay," he nodded his head. He thought it was cool. His name was just weird, but then again, his parents were really weird. She was warm, and soft, but in the back of his mind he noted that he wished it was Valkyrie who he was hugging. Still, she was lovely to hug. He followed after her and participated with an 'Aww' as she fondly took care of Noah. "Yeah, Noah," he chimed in playfully.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Pyxis was completely and utterly flustered, and now felt weird inside. He was a looker, and a charmer that was for sure. He was a brilliant charmer, and a completely different type of person to her Parker. But she wasn't sure how that made her feel about him, because Parker was her everything. However, she decided to just switch off her brain and tried not to compare him to Parker. Because he wasn't Parker. Parker would never be hers, and she needed to move on. "Thanks, hun," she winked back, a bright red blush still on her cheeks. She saw the way his arms twitched, at his stutter made her laugh as she stepped away from him with the sliest of winks as she crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows at him. "Um?" She asked.

Pyxis watched his hand in fascination, wondering what it would be like to slide it through his hair herself. The hug was slightly intimate, and she felt warmth flood through her as she blocked Parker out of her mind. She would never have Parker for herself, and she needed to stop thinking about him. She pushed him away from her thoughts and smiled brightly up at Anscom. "Fine, a lot." She smacked her lips together and huffed. "He's 1, by the way," she answered his previous question. Noah looked at Anscom curiously, and then waved. "Hello!" He exclaimed. Pyxis laughed. "I should take him home," she said regretfully.
Back to top Go down
Anscom Turner
Anscom Turner

PostSubject: Re: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:11 pm

[[OOC: Sorry it's short, Molls Sad ]]

She seemed deep in thought, in an internal struggle. But he would never pry unless she wanted to share the details with him. Instead, he reached up and brushed her hair out of her face tenderly, bringing her attention back to him. "You're welcome," he said in a soft, whisper-like tone. He was still bewildered from her bold move, but slowly he regained himself and grinned. "Um!" He exclaimed with a chuckle.

He wanted to place a kiss on those soft looking lips of hers, but used all of his will-power not to. He poked his tongue out back at her when she huffed and gently flicked her arm. "Don't huff at me," he whined. He cheered and did a little dance of celebration as she admitted that he was a lot more attractive than Donnie and Cae. "Haha! I knew it! None can resist the hotness which is me," he joked. Anscom waved back at Noah. "Oh, hey, before you go," he rested a hand on her shoulder. "Do you want to go out? Like tomorrow? I could pick you up at 7 and we could go to Wands of Legend restaurant?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
Pyxis Wilson
Pyxis Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:23 pm

[[THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY SHORT BECAUSE I FEEL LAZY]]

Pyxis felt a huge grin sweep across her face, and her heart literally skipped a beat as she looked at his eager expression. She was more than happy go on a date with him, and she squeezed Noah a little too tightly. "Yes of course! Um, but maybe I could meet you there?" She didn't want him seeing where she lived. "See you at 7 sharp tomorrow," she turned and left, Noah trailing behind her as she had put him down.

--END--
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)   Hung Up (Andy & Pyx) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hung Up (Andy & Pyx)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1