Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories] EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories] EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories] EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories] EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories] EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories] EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories] EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belleà de Cendres
Belleà de Cendres
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Female Posts : 44

It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories] Empty
PostSubject: It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories]   It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories] EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:19 pm

A young Belleà runs outside to meet her Papa. "Papa, papa!" she said. "Bonjour, Belleà" her Papa said. "I'm fine. Mommy and I made dessert! Come and see!" Belleà said. "Yes, okay, I am coming." her Papa laughed. They both went inside, and Belleà skipped. "Dominique! Comment êtes-vous [how are you]? How was work?" Belleà's Mama Évie said. "I'm fine, Évie. I'm fine." he said, smiling. They all started eating the newly-cooked lunch. Belleá, about to take a bite off of her piece of dessert, suddenly screamed. A crash was heard outside. Her Mama started screaming. "Évie, it will be fine. Calm down." her Papa said. They all went outside. Green light flashed here and there. A British man walked to them and took out his wand. "Avada Kedavra!!" the man said. Belleà's father fell on the grass. Another Avada Kedavra came. Her mother fell. A woman started pulling her. Pulling her somewhere. "Belleà! Nous devons aller. Cet endroit n'est pas sécuritaire." the woman said. Belleà started crying. "Mama!! Papa!!" she said. The woman pulled harder, and finally she carried Belleà away. With tears in her eyes, she could not see where the woman took her. "Belleà, listen to me. This is the orphanage. You will stay here until you grow up." the woman said, looking her in the eyes. "But my parents--" "Your parents are... are dead." the woman cut off. There were tears in the woman's eyes. Belleà could see it very clearly. She knew, now, that this woman is someone she should trust. She nodded, finally.
Back to top Go down

It Can't Be Changed [Belleà's Memories]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1