Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Hanging (Cae and Donnie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph
British - Halfblood - Bass Guitarist Of 'Wicked Wizards'

Male Posts : 66

Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  Empty
PostSubject: Hanging (Cae and Donnie)    Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:33 am

Adonis stepped up the wooden stairs of his brother-in-arms house. His hands shoved in his jeans pockets, his reached the veranda and walked over to the front door. Donnie knocked the door with his toes instead of knocking with his hands because he wasn't bothered enough to take them out of his pockets.

"Cae? Man, you in there?" he called out, waiting to see if his friend was home. He'd probably just crash there anyway, he had a spare key.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Malfoy
Caelum Malfoy
British - Pureblood - Lead Guitarist Of 'Wicked Wizards'

PostSubject: Re: Hanging (Cae and Donnie)    Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Caelum had been sat firmly on his couch for the past few hours, staring out the window and thinking of nothing but Jaycie Simple. He hated how much he loved her. He craved to be by her side every moment he wasn't, and felt intense heart-ache whenever he was by her side. Now that she'd returned, he felt like he was slowly going insane once more and desperately needed a distraction from the beautiful enchantress that was Jaycie.

As if summoned by his despairing thoughts, Cae heard Adonis and knew he had his own key to let himself in. "Yeah, come in!" He called back.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Hanging (Cae and Donnie)    Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:41 am

Donnie pulled out the spare key and jammed it into the lock the second he heard his mate's voice. He bounded into the room and threw himself onto the couch, only to roll back off again and stare up at Caelum, lying on his side - the typical hand on hip and under head one.

"Draw me like one of your french girls," Donnie said in mocking seriousness before falling, laughing, into a push up position and pushing himself upright with one heave.

"Wow. Dude, first time ever. Legit." He grinned and held out his hand for a high five.
Back to top Go down
Caelum Malfoy
Caelum Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging (Cae and Donnie)    Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:16 am

Caelum didn't look up as he heard Donnie jam the key in the lock and open the door. He did, however, look at him when he threw himself onto the couch - narrowly missing hitting Cae - and then promptly rolled off and did his 'french' pose that he always did.

Caelum raised his eyebrows and grinned at Donnie. "Of course, darling," he purred in a mock-seductive tone, winking suggestively at his best mate. Already, he was feeling better.

Caelum clapped and wolf-whistled, before pretending to be one of his flustered stalkers. "Oh, Donnie, you're so amazing." He whined in the fan-girl tone.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Hanging (Cae and Donnie)    Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 am

Donnie waggled his eyebrows at Caelum. "You know it," he grinned. He moved forward and clasped his hands over Caelum, pretending that he was a fangirl. "Thank you. That means so much to me," Donnie said with mock heartfelt-ness.

Stepping in and hugging Cae manfully, he grinned. "How've you been, man?"
Back to top Go down
Caelum Malfoy
Caelum Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging (Cae and Donnie)    Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:02 pm

Caelum raised both of his own eyebrows as Donnie waggled his and laughed happily. He stared at Donnie with a giddy look as if he were a fan-girl, and suddenly burst out laughing at his tone. "How-" he choked. "Do- those- girls- fall- for- that?" He gasped out between his hysteria, un-able to stop. It was hilarious how stupid some fan-girls were, and even the intelligent ones fell for that.

He hugged Donnie back in a totally manly way and pulled him down on the couch next to him, angling his body to face Donnie. "Yeah, pretty good, pretty good. Oi, so I hear you were at a club with some chic as says your stalker, Nina," he held out a copy of Witch Weekly and flipped it to the page with Donnie and the back of some blonde's head.
Back to top Go down
Adonis Ralph
Adonis Ralph

PostSubject: Re: Hanging (Cae and Donnie)    Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:30 am

Donnie burst out laughing with Cae and shook his head. He was laughing so hard he could only open and close his mouth, but no words managed to escape.

They sat on the couch and Don raised an eyebrow as Caelum pulled out the latest edition of Witch Weekly. "I can't believe you actually buy thi- omigod, not Nina again. I swear there were no reporters in that bar," Adon's sentence changed halfway through as he glanced at the article. He remembered the bouncy blonde head and had to fight not to smirk at the events after they left the bar.

Back to top Go down
Caelum Malfoy
Caelum Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Hanging (Cae and Donnie)    Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:32 am

Cae wiped tears of laughter from his eyes and rested a hand on his stomach, trying hard to stop the laughter. He began to whimper from the pain so much laughing caused, but was pleased that his life was being extended by a few days. Once his laughter stopped, he wheezed. "I - read - on - that - inner web - thing - that - laughing - for - 15 - seconds - extends - your - life - by - one - day," he choked out.

Caelum chuckled as Donnie expressed his disbelief that Caelum bought such horrible things as Witch Weekly. "I don't, Nina sends it to me," Caelum's expression darkened. Crazy bitch. "She sends me letters with it, too, see," he rummaged through his drawer of the coffee table and pulled out the latest letter. Dearest Caelum, I thought Donnie might like to see this. Love forever, Nina. He shuddered and handed the letter to Donnie, not before seeing the cheeky glint in Donnie's eyes. "Ooh, something happened with blondie, didn't it?" He winked.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging (Cae and Donnie)    Hanging (Cae and Donnie)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging (Cae and Donnie)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: Houses :: The Shack-