Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy
Founder / Retired Administrator

Female Posts : 811

Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) Empty
PostSubject: Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy)   Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Alcyone had sent off an owl to Sergiy requesting that he meet her in his office at 1:30pm. She sat in her room at the moment, flipping through her folders and the paperwork she had taken on as Deputy Headmistress for Nora. She sighed as she thought about poor Nora, the woman was a wreck. She'd taken to having her dementor following her around the darn school, making the student terrified of her. She finally located the file she'd been looking for and placed it on her desk. There were numbers scrawled all over it. Maths, Alcyone hated maths. She filled in the first few digits with her swoopy, swirly font before her head began to ache and when she glanced at the time she let out a gasp and leapt up. It was almost 1:30, and Alcyone refused to be late to a meeting she'd organised in the first place.

Alcyone swept through the professor's lounge with a smile to any she passed and moved down several flights of stairs until she reached her destination - Sergiy's office. She glanced at her watch and was pleased to see she was on time - though she wondered if he would be. She knocked on the door, not realising until this last moment she was still wearing a plain tank top with short shorts and some sneakers. She frowned at her un-professional appearance but waited for the door to be opened.
Back to top Go down
https://thethirdwizardingwar.rpg-board.net
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy)   Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Sergiy received an Owl from the Deputy Headmistress. he was in a foul mood. He shook his head and sighing drinking vodka. In his office. He was in his office so He doubted that Nora, or Alcy will mind. He shook his head. Take the entire bottle and drinking it. The man was in his boxers, and Slippers. He had no shirt on and was on his way to put on a shirt from one of his shelves when the she near the door and knocked. The door flew open, and he shook his head. His abs, and ripped body can be shown."Nicely dressed yourself Alcy. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed like me." HE took a sip of his vodka, and placed the bottle down, gently taken a tank top out, and placing it on his body. He moved his back to her, and made his way towards his sit, with his back turned to her, and his vodka bottle in his right hand. Not trying to flash her with his big well. Package. He sat down and spoke."Sit down, what business do you want to discuss." He said calmly. In a half lazy voice.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy)   Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Alcyone pursed her lips at his choice of dress and tried not to laugh. He looked ridiculous with his bottle of vodka, - she disapproved of that - his slippers and his boxers on. She admitted that he had nice abs, but she had no time to admire men whom she didn't like, and she certainly didn't have any fondness for Sergiy. She glared at him as he commented on her choice of dress, but said nothing. She didn't want to cause any problems between them. "I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed, just been a terribly busy day." Alcyone explained with a gentle smile as she walked over and sat down.

When asked what she wanted to discuss, she pictured little Jamie sitting in the back corner of the room with her eyes closed and her head against the wall. "I want to discuss a student of your house, Jamie Wright ring a bell?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy)   Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:07 pm

He looked at her and sighed. Before shaking his head simply he looked upwards then spoke."I see." he said simply before sighing slowly towards himself and looked at her. ANd simply shook his head. Waiting for another reply."I see." He said to her comment about a busy day. He looked upwards and waited slowly. before he spoke."Jamie? Nope does not ring again, Then Again I am nearly buzzed. So that might be the problem. Moving on, what seems to be the problem, with the boy. It will greatly help. If you stopped speaking in in mid ways. In other words, if you want me to answer something. Speak fully and not just You know, not trying sound rude but I am in the middle of something." He pointed at the bottle and took another sip, man the man was an asshole. But he was good at what he did on his job, helping kids. So it shouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
Alcyone Malfoy
Alcyone Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy)   Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:18 am

Alcyone raised her eyebrows as Sergiy looked at her, then sighed. He spoke, then did the same thing and spoke the same words. She tilted her head, wondering if he was a robot or something, before she grinned at her own thoughts and leant into the chair. She made herself comfortable with her arms on folded on her lap. Alcyone frowned as it seemed he didn't even know the students in his own house, and when he pointed out the drink and the fact that he was drunk only confirmed in her mind what she needed to do. She'd have to talk to Nora about him, as she knew Nora hated anyone that made her look bad. She'd built up an image of herself, everyone knew Nora Smith, and she didn't want her reputation to be ruined by lousy professor's. "Hmm." Alcyone pursed her lips at him.

She then burst out laughing at Sergiy and her arms wrapped around her stomach as she doubled over in her chair laughing at him. Merlin, drunk men were absolutely hilarious. Jamie was a girls name, never had she met a boy named Jamie, and yet he called Jamie Wright a boy. Her laughter stopped at his words, and she turned from friendly Alcyone to cold-deputy-headmistress-that-could-kick-your-ass-in-a-battle Alcyone. Her eyes narrowed and her entire posture became hostile. "Don't you dare speak to me like that," she growled menacingly. Her magical core quivered and she slowly stood up. "I don't give a damn what you're in the middle of doing, I want to talk to you about a student in your own house who is a girl! You disgrace Hogwarts with your drinking, and I will not hesitate to tell Nora. You'll be out of here faster than you can say Expelliarmus if you don't watch your tongue and treat me and the other professor's with respect." She crossed her arms and sat back down. "Now, Jamie Wright is a girl in your house who has been seeming incredibly depressed lately, and I was just organising this to inform and suggest that you talk to her."
Back to top Go down
Sergiy Monomyth
Sergiy Monomyth

PostSubject: Re: Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy)   Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:51 pm

He loooked at her and shook his head. Damn those sexy woman who had emotion problems which he found in Alcy, although she seemed to show in emotional about it he still felt the way she spoke was out of anger which was emotion. He shook his head and spoke."Jamie, is also a boy's name. I had a friend named Jamie and he was a boy's. Jamie is a Unisex name, the same as Alexis can be referred to as a Boy name's. The same thing is applied to Jamie, Jamie and Alexis is a Unisex, before you say Alexis is a all female name. One of Russia's Prince's was named a Alexis, who is a female. so Unless you are ignorant plus stubborn, and well closed mind go else where." he chuckled, as the female threaten him."If you fire me, I doubt anyone can do a better job at what I do. I might drink, fuck a brunch of females, Do orgies, and one night stands, etcs." He slammed the bottle on the table smashing it, as his his bleed from the crash."But Don't you ever fucking, think that I do not care for the students, school, or the fucking stuff. I gave my life to this school, in the last four hundred years as a Care Magical Creatures Teacher, Charms Teacher, Defense against the Dark Arts, Dark Art, ad Transfiguration, and a substation for History of Magic. Don't you ever dare say I do not care for this entire school and it's people." He said calmly, before waving his hand back, and the glass repaired itself and his wound was healed. Wandless magic took a toll on him, seeing as he did not master the art. But knew how to use it. Using it to much will cause him be heavily drained. He barely used Wandless magic, because of the risk. But something this simple was used to express his anger."Now to important matters. What do you want me to do with her. Talk, you, her, me?" he asked coldly.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy)   Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding A Student (Alcy & Sergiy)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1