Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

One shot, two shots (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
British - Muggleborn - Lead Singer Of 'Wicked Wizards'

Female Posts : 60

One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:48 pm

Valkyrie beamed at Tess as the woman blushed slightly. Val decided not to comment on that. The only thing worse than blushing was people commenting on the fact that you were blushing. She sighed. "I don't think I'd manage to work as a healer. You don't want to meet me when I get too little sleep. Honestly, I'm terribly monotone and I yell if people talk too loud," she said with an apologetic look.

Val laughed at how Tess had snuck in. She sighed and tilted her head to the side. "When I think about it, I think Hog's Head was the place I got my first drink too. I totally fooled the bartender into believing I was old enough for a firewhiskey. It was a horrible drink, though I've grown to like it now," she said with an innocent smile.

She then shrugged. "Silent. It can get quite boring, just being there, but it's also a lot of fun. Of course, when I started working there and the words got out that I was, people got more interested in being there, and business is going pretty good," she said. Then she facepalmed. She had either blown her cover, or she had totally made Tess think she was a seriously stuck up bitch who thought she could do anything. She hoped on the first.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

Female Posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Tess laughed lightly at the idea of her being in a bad mood. She remembered fondly that she was often times running of little sleep and her colleagues found her still nice but forced, definitely forced.

Grinning brightly at the thought of everyone just getting their first drink, she felt that it was an equalizing point, the fact that while Matilda and her seemed totally different, both shared one trait which was nice to see if there were more.

"Oh...it got more famous?" she asked softly tilting her head."That's good"

She wondered if it was Matilda herself that made it famous, and if so, why?

"I don't mean to sound rude or anything but...why did it get more famous? Was it just a prettier face?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Valkyrie seriously wanted to bang her head into the bar. But maybe Tess wasn't so bad. She didn't seem to be so bad. After all, she hadn't recognized her now. Even though few people did. She smiled softly.

"Yeah, it got more famous," she said with a sigh. No need to start lying now. Val didn't lie. She then looked up at Tess at her new question. She figured that the girl wouldn't jump up and scream 'It's Valkyrie!' on the top of her voice.

"Good question. It wasn't because of a pretty face, though," Val said shrugging, though she chuckled at the thought, "It'd take more than a pretty face to shine up that place. No, it's because I'm ... eh ... Okay, this is gonna sound egocentrically, but bare with me. I'm actually Valkyrie from the Wicked Wizards," she said lowly, pulling back her hood a bit so Tess could see her clearer.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Wicked Wizards....Wicked Wizards. she repeated in her head.

As she saw her face, her eyes widened and she looked gobsmacked. Well wasn't she having the luck of meeting people in the same bloody band. She blushed embarrassingly at how she was talking to her, she wondered if she looked like a fool. But she looked down and noticed no one was really paying attention.

"So...I-I'm not a big fan" she said nervously. "B-but not like I couldn't! I just never have time to...nice to meet you"

She trailed off with a shy grin.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Valkyrie looked at Tess as she put the band into place. The thing was that Tess had probably no idea of how happy Val was by the fact that Tess hadn't asked for a signature. Sure, the band was abnormally popular, but Val didn't often meet people around her own age without people asking for pictures and stuff. She was very glad that Tess wasn't asking.

Then Tess started to say that she wasn't a big fan and then obviously meant that it came out the wrong way so she was trying to get back on thicker ice. But Val shook her head. "I'd prefer it if you didn't become one," she said with a big grin.

Val found that she really like Tess, and had a feeling that if they met more, she'd quickly become a great friend of hers. She hoped so. Apart from Alcyone, who she knew through Cae, Val didn't really have many female friends that weren't in the band. And Alcyone didn't really count. She was the big sister of her best friend...
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Tess sighed in relief and took a long sip of her drink. It was a relief, she was known to be a chatterer when nervous, but she was glad that Valkyrie hadn't taken it to heart. She moved a strand of hair behind her ear and smiled.

"You know I met one of your band members" She said softly. "He sure was a character. It must be fun sometimes to be so famous"

She figured that it wasn't always glamorous, but she figured the payoff should be worth it. Valkyrie was so different than her other member, Adonis, he was more proud and hid nothing when it came to telling people who he was. When she had met him he told her who he was and he looked so proud. It was funny how different it was, but with Valkyrie she liked her own identity.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:42 pm

Valkyrie looked curiously at Tess when she said she'd met someone else from the band? Her first thought was Don, because he was very open about himself in public. She was too, but she needed timeouts. She didn't quite understand how chill both Don and Cae was about the paparazzi's. She didn't mind them too much, but it got annoying when she couldn't walk into bars at a late night and get a drink to cool her down without winding up on the front page of Witch Weekly. In bars, she wanted to be Matilda Greengrass, the muggleborn girl who liked to sing in the shower and nowhere else. But in the streets, she was all Valkyrie.

"Who was it? I'm gonna guess Don, because he is honestly everywhere," she said with a big grin, and then sweatdropped. "And by that, I mean as in not a perverse sense," she said with an innocent smirk. She then nodded happily. "Yeah, it is pretty great. I love it when people see me and run over, shouting my name, taking photos and stuff. But I like to keep a low profile in bars. Honestly, I don't want a trashed picture on a magazine. I am actually pretty aware of how there are 13 year old girls who look at me as a rolemodel. I'm not gonna be a wrong role model then," she said, taking her work pretty seriously when it came to teenagers.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Tess laughed softly and nodded at the mention of Don. She figured it was short for Adonis, the pompous yet charming star that she had met when she went out once in her life after a long night. He was very self-assured, and proud of who he was, even looking at her incredulously as she looked at him blankly when he told her who he was.

"Yes it was him, is he always like that?" she asked smirking. "It was entertaining."

But at the mention of how stressful it could be, she frowned seeing that it was really hard. The stress must have been ridiculous, always caring about how they were portrayed, or the rumors that were spread. She knew especially about that one.

"Seems your hard seems just as hard, if not harder than mine" she said softly. "Image is everything in your career choice."
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Valkyrie nodded. "That would most definitely be him. And yes, he's very often like that, though maybe not all the time. But no matter where he is, he is himself, though he can get a bit overenthusiastic when he meets new people, especially pretty girls such as yourself," she said with a smile.

Val shrugged. "It's pretty hard, but hey, if you make mistakes, you could kill a person. If I make a mistake, I can change it the next day," she said with a small laugh, "So I'm not sure I agree. Sure, it gets pretty hard, not to mention annoying that people are after you and just waiting for you to make a mistake, but I can always change it. Or, almost always."
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:43 pm

Tess flushed and waved her off; Adonis lived up to his name and also he lived up with it as a lively individual. He was very entertaining and she wondered if he was always like that, but hearing it come from the mouth of a woman such as his band mate, she found a bit more.

"It must be found being around him no? Being around all your band members?"

Like her friend before her, she had people who were just expecting that mistake to happen, and she ignored the fear.

"I often times can't change a mistake" she mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:22 am

Valkyrie smiled. Yes, it was most certainly fun to be around Adonis and the others in the band. She couldn't count how many times their games made her fall to the floor with crazy laughter and hysterical fits. She couldn't remember how many times they had to stop in the middle of a song because Val was laughing her ass off at the bizarre movements of the bass and guitar players. Val beamed at the mere thought.

"You have no idea," she said with a big grin, "I seriously don't work out much, but I don't need to either. All the laughing definitely gives me a muscular stomach in itself."

Val nodded. "Yeah, I get that. But at the same time, being a doctor... Wow. I mean, there's so much responsibility, but it's also important to remember that one cannot blame themselves when someone dies. Honestly, I don't think I have the mental strength to be a healer," she said softly, ordering a new drink as she had finished her previous.
Back to top Go down
Tess Black
Tess Black
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Tess cracked a smile at that comment and figured that must be really nice, so simply laugh with friends who had time, and were there for you all the time. She took a sip of her drink and knew that the perks but being famous seemed really great.

"Being a doctor is one of the hardest things I've ever chosen to do" she admitted quietly. "the fear of not being able to tell someone good news, and then dealing with the stress of life in general. It's not like I would take it back, but I bet that even in your job you'd change something if you could right?"
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One shot, two shots (Open)   One shot, two shots (Open) - Page 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

One shot, two shots (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1