Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rubi Wright
Rubi Wright
British - Muggleborn - Slytherin Second Year

Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) Empty
PostSubject: Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi)   Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:51 am

Rubi limped up to the hospital wing, cursing the steps, especially when they started moving, and she had to wait ages for them to get back. She knew that she could've asked Jamie to help her up, but Jamie knew more than anything that Rubi really had the need to do things on her own. When she made it upstairs, her ankle was hurting like hell. She clenched her teeth and limped over to a bed, and sat down on it. She looked around the room and figured that Healer Emery was in his office. She rose onto her feet despite the pain, knowing that yelling in an infirmary really wasn't the best way to go around things.

She got to the door and knocked. "Healer Emery?" she asked through it, waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi)   Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:31 am

Parker had been in his back office, going through the last of his paperwork for the past week. Luckily no students had needed to come by. He knew though tat as time went by that would be less likely. School was still getting into the flow, and as people became more comfortable the more accidents might happen. He heard some movement in the outer room and finished organizing the rest of his papers quickly.

When he was just about to walk out there was a knock, which made him concerned. He opened the door as he heard his name called. He raised his eyebrows to see the girl in his class, or it might have been her sister as she said she had a twin. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Is everything okay??" He asked and he looked down, seeing the way she was standing, no pressure on her foot. "You could have just yelled- it's my fault for keeping the door closed." he stepped closer to her. "Here, let me help you back to sit down on a bed, we don't want to make it any worse."
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Rubi Wright
Rubi Wright

PostSubject: Re: Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi)   Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:10 pm

Rubi smiled as healer Emery walked out of his office and then apologized for not noticing. "Don't worry about it. It's not that bad," she said with a soft smile.

But she accepted the help to the bed when he offered. Honestly, it did hurt, but it could've been worse. She could stand on it, even though having the CoMC lesson with this foot might not have been her greatest idea. But, hey, what could she do about that now?

"I fell in the staircases and kind of bashed up my ankle," she then explained as she sat down at a bed.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi)   Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a fall (Parker and Rubi)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1