Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) Empty
PostSubject: Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie)   Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:56 am

Kate walked into the lehrer's lounge. She could feel the darkness overpowering her as she looked at the people here. They were all beneath her, she was the best person here. Her noble blood made it so. Sshe thought of the small child she was holding, it had her blood. She knew that if she wanted she could destroy it with out a second thought, but blood mattered. Blood was all powerful. She would not hurt her kin, yet.

Lost in her thoughts she didn't regester someone call her name, let alone that it was her boss. She was really more worthy of running this great school. Blood was everything.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum
Co-Founder / Head Administrator

Female Posts : 733

PostSubject: Re: Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie)   Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:02 am

Roxie scowled. "KATIE!" She roared again. "WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" She was furious, how dare a simple Lehrer bring a child on campus without permission?

She drew her wand, which was now sparking with colourful, smoking embers. Roxie pointed it at her staff member.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie)   Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:22 am

Katie looked up and saw Roxie looking at her and yelling. She walked over still calm. She knew that this meer mortal could not hurt her. She was so much more powerful. She was better and stronger.

"What do you mean? Is this about my Nephew? He has nowhere else to stay I was looking for you actually to tell you." She lied. She keeped her expression calm and unreadable as always.

When she pulled out her wand, Kate growled. Her inner self took over and she foused her energy. She saw the wand start to vibrate. She looked at Roxie with nothing but Darkness in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie)   Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 am

"Were you, now?" Roxie said through gritted teeth. "Well I followed you in from my office. And if you think you're so great and holy WHY DIDN'T YOU NOTICE ME?!"

Roxie's wand sparked dangerously at the last out burst. "Get the kid out. Now. Or you will lose your job and I will personally make sure you are incapable of finding any other employment," she seethed. For all she new, Katie had no right to the child and was taking it from some mother for no reason.

"Right, if it's your nephew, what's it's name?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie)   Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:11 am

Kate sighed and looked as sparks flew out of her wand. She felt s her inner slef created a invisable shield, she was protected from most things, only two things could touch her her own family magic or killing curse.

"Fine but her has no where to go. As you know my brother is dead, and the mother of his son just died. I'm tking care of him, it's what they wanted." She lied easily. She kept her voice caalm but knowing she was sfe she put a pleading look in her eyes.

"His name is Derek Jon Ehrlichmann or DJ." She said to her, she had changed the name slighty but kept the nickname.
Back to top Go down
Roxie Krum
Roxie Krum

PostSubject: Re: Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie)   Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:24 pm

Roxie surveyed her staff member sceptically. She didn't fully believe her story and would have to look in to it, but for the moment if the kid had no where else to go then who was she to object?

"Fine, the kid can stay," she said, starting to walk off but then suddenly she was right in the woman's face. "But if I find out any of what you are saying is an untruth, you will leave the kid to me and I will see that you are ... seen to, let's say."
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie)   Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:05 am

Kate nodded. "Thank you." She smiled at her slightly. She looked like she usually did. She walked to check on the child wondering why he was causing a stir. No one knew what he looked like. Anne had no one in Germany let alone Durmstrang.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie)   Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear Old Boss (Kate and Roxie)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1