Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The nerd (open) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
The nerd (open) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
The nerd (open) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
The nerd (open) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
The nerd (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
The nerd (open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
The nerd (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
The nerd (open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
The nerd (open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

The nerd (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Meliae Winters
Meliae Winters
British - Halfblood - Ravenclaw Third Year

The nerd (open) Empty
PostSubject: The nerd (open)   The nerd (open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:04 am

Just the the other day she had stow away on the ship to get England. They could look all over Greece but they would never be able to find her in millions of years. She knew she did the right thing by stowing away on the ship. She wait a while and then at night liked a vampire while the other sleep walking off the board and then the others told her that is. Then she moved through the street and she came across the people she was moving through the ground. She look back and she moved through the street liked pirate but her mother had gave her some money to the women in her will just a little bit money and such things.

She look back at the women looking around the area she came across the people and such thing what not looking back around the store with books in it she moved with limp through the store quietly limping around the store as she had plan to get her book from school and she moved with a limp through a store but she would not say what it was and such things.

The store was open and such thing she moved with limp and she was looking for book to help with word baron between British and her being rise in Greek she had hard life as she moved through the book store with limp she was so quiet that is and she was so quiet that is. That is she need school book and words to help her learn English so she would know what they where saying and school books of course.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

The nerd (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nerd (open)   The nerd (open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:46 am

Anne needed a new book. she had brought DJ with her seeing that she really didn't need a sitter to go to the book store. She saw a small girl walking with a limp. She was looking at the books. She seemed to be struggling with reading them. Anne concluded that English was not her first language. She moved toward her making sure not to bump DJ in his carrier.

"Hello." She said smiling at her. "Do you need help?" She asked. she may not work here but she doubted that this little girl could hurt her, or her son.
Back to top Go down
Meliae Winters
Meliae Winters

The nerd (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nerd (open)   The nerd (open) EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:10 pm

Meliae Winters was just looking around the store with book she was looking for book to help her learn English she was not dumb kid no she was pretty smart kid that is.No English was not first language it was not one she had problem with she was trying to figure out what she said.She had language in her time and she not gotten English that is and she been puzzling over the issue with the women."Ciao."She knew some Italian but she did her best to try to understand the words and such things with the words.Che ha detto lei? She respond to the women she had not gotten to English yet but she would try those words.

(Translation for words not understood) "Hello. What you say?") She was not English too and just arrive here and she figure that the first word was type of greeting though the words where strange too hear. Then the next words where hard for her to understand she was Greek she did not think she would understand Greek but so she went to Italian words she was quiet listening to the women trying her hardest to understand what she said and such things.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Female Posts : 625

The nerd (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nerd (open)   The nerd (open) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:26 am

Anne smiled the girl clearly didn't speak English. Her accent was Greek. She wondered which she would prefer.

" Ciao tesoro. Preferite italiano o greco?" (Hello sweetheart. Would you prefer Italian or greek? ) She asked.

Anne smiled at her and set DJ down. "Ho detto, non hai bisogno di aiuto." (I said, do you need help. ) She said.
Back to top Go down
Meliae Winters
Meliae Winters

The nerd (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nerd (open)   The nerd (open) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:07 am

Meliae had not tackle that language yet she knew her birth language well and that was Greek. She did not want other to have hard time talking to her or for that matter she was bookworm and because she read alot she knew a bit

"[color=blueNon voglio essere duro su lei poiché è è facile per lei parlare a lei. L'italiano è bello con me. Il greco posso parlare perché vivo in Grecia prima che sia venuto qui. " [/color]She respond to the women in Italian with what her words are looking back at her looking back at her.She pause awhile in thought looking back at her. She look back at the women listening to what the women said she respond to the women.

"Perdonarmi per non risponde il correttamente.io imparo italiano tempo fa. Non ho mai preso alla lingua inglese ancora. Mi domandavo se lei mi potrebbe aiutare trova un libro per mi aiutare impara inglesi. E l'aiuto con trovare che la destra sillaba dei libri così quando vado la scuola. Non voglio dare il a altra classe unisce un mal di testa perché non so inglesi ma voglio imparare inglesi. "

Translation:I do not want to be hard on you as it is it is easy for you to speak to you. Italian is fine with me. Greek I can speak because I live in Greece before I came here. Forgive me for not respond correctly.I learn Italian long ago. I never got to English language yet. I was wondering if you could help me find a book to help me learn English. And help with finding the right spell books so when I go school. I don't want to give other class mate a headache because I don't know English but I want to learn English.)She look back she knew she stow away on ship because some of sailor where Greek and that they where on her way to England for some reason and all she knew that her parent would not be able to find her there. She look back at the women she study her of some sortie information that is if she knew she had run away from home she did not think got back to this women which is good thing.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

The nerd (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The nerd (open)   The nerd (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The nerd (open)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Britain :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish and Blott's-