Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 259

Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)    Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:57 am

Victoria closed her eyes and breathed a sigh of relief when he kissed her. She'd never fought like this with Bronn, but....maybe if they did, he wouldn't have betrayed her.

When he mentioned going out with Dorian, she smiled. "Sounds good. I like him." Something about him during that dinner made her feel like he supported her and Alec being together. So if they went out, she trusted that he would help Alec stay committed to her, in spite of crazy women.

She brought her hand to the nape of his neck, pulling him down so she could lean her forehead against his. "Thank you. And I'll do the same." As much as she hated having to go through this fight, it was worth it for this moment.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black
British - Pureblood - Auror & Hogwarts Professor
British - Pureblood - Auror & Hogwarts Professor

Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)    Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:28 am

Alec pulled her closer and sighed as she continued the kiss. He was glad that he was understood, if only a bit better, and that she would support him still wanting to hang out with Dorian to go out for drinks. Even if she didn't want it, then he'd still go, he was who he was and that was a thing he needed to change.

"I'm glad you to" he murmured.

As he was bent down holding her close, he kissed her once more, glad this was over. This was emotionally stressful, but he was glad that it had helped, if only for a bit.
Back to top Go down

Facing the Skeletons (Alec and Vic)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2