Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Disruptions - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Disruptions - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Disruptions - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Disruptions - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Disruptions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Disruptions - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Disruptions - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Disruptions - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Disruptions - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Disruptions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright
British - Muggleborn - Hufflepuff Second Year

Disruptions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disruptions   Disruptions - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:31 am

"Oh, so you live in an orphanage when you're not at Hogwarts?" She pursed her lips, an idea forming in her head. it was one of those idea's that kids normally had - ones that wouldn't work, but then again, it might because Jamie's parents were damn amazing. "Have you always known you were a witch?" She asked curiously. After all, Maisie's parents were both dead so who was to tell her what she was? She tilted her head curiously.
Back to top Go down
Maisie Snape
Maisie Snape
British - Halfblood - Ravenclaw Second Year

Female Posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Disruptions   Disruptions - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 am

"Of course not! I ran away from the orphanage after being in there for 2 years, and lived on the streets!" Maisie said obviously. Wasn't it clear that you wouldn't want to be in an orphanage with all the other kids being abusive to you? On the streets, it was good to be away from the kids.
"I came to Hogwarts when i was 9, and lived with James until i could start my years." Maisie said simply to Jamie. James was the person who she could trust from now on.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright

PostSubject: Re: Disruptions   Disruptions - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:55 am

Jamie looked shocked at the way she stated that she'd run away so simply, as if they were discussing the weather. It must've been horrible there, and she felt a surge of sympathy for Maisie. "So, you lived on the streets... That's very brave of you. I think i'd die without a hot meal every night." She grinned at Maisie. "I'm glad you live with someone now though and you get to go to Hogwarts and all." She smiled softly and felt the train lurch. "Maisie, have you ever had a friend?" She asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
Maisie Snape
Maisie Snape

PostSubject: Re: Disruptions   Disruptions - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Maisie nodded her head, a lot of people said that she was brave for living on the streets. But what they didn't know was that Maisie steeled a lot of food, and she didn't need that much because she was a vampire. It would be very hard to die in that case. But Jamie's last question made her think. She hadn't really had any friends, most of the other children in the orphanage hated her, and were mean to her, then on the streets, she was on her own. When she was at Hogwarts with James, she hadn't really had the chance to mix in with others, so no.
"No, i haven't." Maisie said thoughtfully to Jamie. She was actually hoping to make a friend or two at Hogwarts this year, but she doubted that she would.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright

PostSubject: Re: Disruptions   Disruptions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:14 am

Jamie couldn't fathom what it would be like to liv eon the streets, with no family who loved you, no sister to curl up next to you when you were scared or make breakfast in an attempt to be nice. No horse to go out riding in the paddocks, no parents to hug you and kiss you goodnight. She felt her face fall as she thought about it. It must've been really hard for her, but she was amazing to have survived. "You should be in Gryffindor for your bravery, but then you must be pretty intelligent to have survived so Gryffindor or Ravenclaw." She smiled.

"Do you want to be friends, Maisie?" She asked quietly. She hadn't had many friends before, always just hanging out with Rubi, but she wanted to be more independent now.
Back to top Go down
Maisie Snape
Maisie Snape

PostSubject: Re: Disruptions   Disruptions - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Maisie shook her head at the thought of being a Gryffindor. She hadn't that house, like her father had despised it. She didn't mind Ravenclaw though. However, she didn't think that she would be sorted into any of those two houses, judging by her history.
"Ravenclaw more than Gryffindor. Though i don't think either as my history says not." Maisie said quietly. She couldn't help killing those people, however, when she was that desperate for blood, she didn't think about killing them, except for her survival.

Maisie had looked back down at the floor, just thinking about what house she would be in, and which one was right. However, her head snapped up at the word 'friends.' She hadn't really been listening, but the words of friends just clicked to her. If she did become friends with her, then she was sure that her secret would be safe, however, if she wasn't then she could be expelled, and probably killed.
Putting a small smile on her face, Maisie nodded her head once in agreement.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disruptions   Disruptions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disruptions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Hogwarts :: The Hogwarts Express-