Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec Black
Alec Black
British - Pureblood - Auror & Hogwarts Professor

A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) Empty
PostSubject: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:17 am

Alec had picked this place on purpose; it was the most posh place in the country. She had refused to allow him to pick her up, because she wanted to keep this a secret. He didn't mind keeping a secret, he rarely dealt with guilt anyways.

Waiting outside, he wondered if she was purposely going to be late. Well she could misbehave all she wanted, after all once she saw what was inside, she'd have to behave. That vixen was on his last nerves and if she wanted "feelings" he'd throw so much romance in that environment she wouldn't know how to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:33 am

Victoria was curious about what Alec had planned. She didn't dare ask Tess about the restaurant. She hadn't figured out how to tell her, or what to tell her exactly, so she didn't want her to randomly drop by to see the mystery man. It had taken her longer than she'd planned to get ready.

When she finally walked up to the door, she couldn't help but smile when he seemed to be checking the time. He looked good in another crisp suit, she'd give him that. She'd told herself to be nice tonight. Especially since he seemed really peeved about her little exit at the coffee shop.

A little shyly, she smiled at him. "Sorry to keep you waiting." She looked at the outside of the building. It was strange to see in the middle of older buildings. It looked rather new and modern. "What's this place like?" She didn't want to put him off, so stood a few feet away from him to give him space. Victoria knew she'd come on a little aggressive before, so thought she'd try a different approach.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:49 am

How could she think about looking or acting innocent after the indecent thing she did at his favorite coffee shop? Alec thought.

He had to admit she did look beautiful, and he hid a smile seeing that while she was pretty she was a bit under dressed. He didn't really care, but it was a thorn on her side as she saw how posh it was inside.

"You look lovely" he said complimenting her. "And you'll see"

Placing his hand at the small of her back, he lead her towards the entrance of the restaurant. Everyone immediately greeted him and they lead him towards their table.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:02 am

Victoria blushed a little as Alec lead her into the restaurant. She'd only worn a simple black dress and heels. It was cut to flatter her body, but it was nothing compared to the elegance of the other patrons. They all looked...well, rich! The men all in suits, like Alec, and the women in flowing gowns and expensive jewels. Victoria fingered her small dragon necklace. It wasn't much, but it was hers.

Seeing how natural this all was for Alec, Victoria tried just not to mess anything up. She walked carefully with her arms tucked in so she wouldn't bump anything. She breathed a sigh of relief when they finally reached their table and she could just sit.

Never one to hold back her thoughts, she whispered. "You could have warned me. I look terrible!" She couldn't help but wonder if Alec had done this on purpose. And, if so, why?
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:08 am

Alec simply pulled the chair out and let her sit down. He let out a lazy smirk as he sat across from her and they brought his favorite wine. Just because it was a date didn't mean he couldn't be a bit of a bastard.

Hearing her question he smiled innocently, or at least tried.

"Where would be the fun in that?" he replied. "And you look lovely"

He wasn't used to bringing women to dinner, usually he would be here on business, but he figured why not eat at one of his favorite restaurants, and enjoy her lovely company.

"How was your day?"

Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:27 am

Victoria couldn't hold back the blush she got when he complimented her. She murmured a quiet, "Thanks." When they brought the wine she tried it, even though she'd never been a big fan. It actually wasn't too bad, but she decided to go easy on it this time. Don't want a repeat of last time.

When he asked about her day she couldn't help but smile at him. It was so...sweet. Not what she expected from him. "It was good. I actually moved into my office in Hogwarts today. I didn't get a chance to tell you in the shop, but they've offered me the position of Councillor." She remembered Tess's reaction to the other offer, and couldn't help but tell Alec as well. "And they asked me to be the Head of Hufflepuff."

Victoria had always ignored the lines drawn by others between the houses, but she wondered what Alec thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:49 am

Alec really despised small talk, but he didn't want to be rude. Just because he hated this whole thing, this standard atmosphere didn't mean he disliked his date. He was surprised at how fast she found a job, she was really lucky. In London did she not have an idea how hard it was to find a job? She had luck.

"Congratulations" he said grinning.

But as soon as she mentioned Hufflepuff he couldn't help but snort. Oh Merlin, Hufflepuffs, didn't he tease those poor bastards during school. He took a sip of wine trying to hide his grin.

"Hufflepuff...the creampuffs of Hogwarts. They won't give you trouble, but they'll whine, they're known to be whiners" he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:04 am

Victoria could tell Alec wasn't having much fun. He'd said he wasn't used to commitment, so he probably wasn't used to the common 'date' atmosphere. But he was trying. This really was a beautiful restaurant.

Deciding to break the ice, she scooted closer towards him on the circular booth. There was still room for him to move freely, but it meant they wouldn't have to talk so loud. "So, Alec. What do you usually look for in a girl?" She figured it may be beneficial to know what had actually interested him about her.

She looked through the menu, slightly shocked at the prices. Not wanting to let on that she wasn't as well off, she decided she'd probably just go with a salad or soup. She never really dieted, but it was an excuse she thought might work.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:27 am

Alec placed a hand over the menu and looked at her. From her face she was looking at the prices. Why would someone look at the prices? That seemed so foreign to him, his parents never looked at them, and neither did he.

"Don't worry about the price. I brought you here to eat, not to get the smallest thing in the menu and pretend to be full. Why do women even do that?"

He shook his head and chuckled. Her question took him a bit by surprise, but he simply tried to play it calm. He leaned back and took a long sip of wine.

"I don't date." he began. "It's been a while since I've gone on an actual date. But what I look for a woman, is that she's beautiful, smart. I'm not going to lie, I've been with a few stupid girls, but if you can keep up with quick wit, and maybe you can get along with me."

He wondered if he ever thought about it, but in reality he couldn't be too shallow in his answer, without sounding like an outright prick.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:41 am

Relief flooded her face. Victoria always said her first love was food. She never thought about it as just a necessity or something to do when you got bored. It could be an experience, if you let it. She'd spotted a lamb stew and could feel her mouth already watering at the idea.

Turning back to him, she figured she'd be honest about it. "Honestly, I only do that because I'm not that well off. I don't diet, like most women do. But I hate to feel like I'm a burden to people." But she figured if he was offering, then she wouldn't complain.

She didn't have anything to do with her hands, so she simply kept fingering her necklace, hating to be too still. His list of qualities really didn't surprise her. Though the fact that he didn't date at all did. "Not even something like this?" She gestured to the restaurant.

Looking at him carefully, she imagined a lifetime jumping from bar to bar, just looking for a one night shag. It must be lonely... She tried to snap out of it. Romanticizing men was what led to her last big mistake. "So our meeting was more your style then?"
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:52 am

Alec didn't really get why women did that, and her response wasn't really helping. Dieting, it was stupid. He had grown up with a mother who had a strict diet, but she ate a large amount within it. His father ate anything he wanted, and Tess, well she ate. She and him would often times fight for food, and she'd only eat it because it would piss him off.

"Just eat. This is why I don't bring women to these kind of places. If they won't eat, I won't have to eat in front of them, while they stare at me like a morsel of food" he said wrinkling his nose. "I come here for business purposes, business is usually settled here such as investments and so forth. You're the first girl I've brought here."

He ignored her fiddling, she either had too much energy, or she was uncomfortable, and he dreaded the latter. Her next question bothered him, because that could go wrong in any moment. Sighing he fan his fingers through his hair as he thought an appropriate way to answer.

"Why bother lying?" he began sighing. "I go to clubs, it's a way to avoid all the stress of work. If I find a woman that takes my interest there, then so be it, but I don't have to look...they find me."

It was true, he never had to make that much of an effort, they came to him many times and he was just used to it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:23 am

At Alec's comment that she just eat, she said "Ok," exasperatedly. She'd figured she should count herself lucky that he was dwelling on the downfalls of dining with women, and not the fact that she just said she was in a lower financial bracket than him. She'd figured that would be one of the things that would make him bolt for the door, if anything.

She couldn't help her eyebrows shooting up in surprise at her being the first woman he'd brought here. Her stomach felt like it was fluttering, so she took another sip of wine, hoping to calm it down. She couldn't help but smile at the way he brushed his hand through his hair. It was rather cute. In a sexy way.

Her smile faded a little at his description of his life. "It seems lonely. Why do you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:51 am

Alec looked at her surprised at the comment. Lonely? He didn't think so, he didn't want to dwell on it. Loneliness was not something he realized he was. His parents, well he was just too old to really deal with them, and pressuring him to find the right woman really bothered him, especially since they were asking for grand kids. He didn't have the perfect family, far from it. His sister and him had a strained relationship, that would become worse did he keep this going on.

"I'm not lonely" he replied confused at her question. "I have always been independent, in my family, you are supposed to know what to do, be strong, he great at everything you do. We don't rely on emotions, it's useless, that's what we're taught. So for me, I don't see myself as alone when I sleep alone, or walk through my flat alone. And if I ever need comfort I've found it at the clubs."

He didn't want to be defensive. But he didn't see this as anything wrong, but perhaps it was because she wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:01 am

Victoria looked at him, her brow furrowed. She was utterly confused at the way he talked about his family.

"Well I don't know about your family, but I know Tess. She has emotions, and they make her amazing. She is a great example of being great at what she does AND having the ability to be independent, while being vulnerable!" She was talking in a heated whisper, not wanting to embarrass him again. But the idea that he talked down at ideals that she held got her all heated again.

She closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. Opening them again, she quickly took another drink. This is becoming a terrible habit, but one that she needed right now. "I know you said you don't change. But I think you need to get to know Tess better. She's actually pretty amazing. And I love her." She couldn't help but stick her chin out in defiance. If her faith in her friend lost her Alec, well then maybe he wasn't worth it.

She pinched the bridge of her nose as a headache started. Sighing, she said, "Maybe this was a mistake." She moved to scoot away from him, ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 am

Alec rubbed his temples as she began ranting about Tess. Honestly, did she even realize how the family viewed her? How her success seem to their family as her failure. At twenty she was working some lower class job in St. Mungos, where she didn't control her hours, hell her flat wasn't in the posh area but in the quiet part of London. Did she not realize that Tess was the only female born a Black in two generations, and the only female Black that was not an Auror?

"You don't understand our family, she's not...she's not successful in their eyes. She's wasting her time and she's too sensitive. Do you know how they would respect her more if she cried less growing up? If she didn't blubber up at being yelled at, who needed someone beside her as comfort?"

He was beginning to feel defensive not only because she was disrespecting his family, and not only that, the moment that she said that he didn't know Tess, something in him snapped a bit.

"Don't tell me I don't know Tess. I knew her for eleven years before she met you. We share blood. I love her, I know she doesn't believe me but I love her. She's my sister and I look out for what's best for her. Does she tell you that I paid for medical school?!" he hissed. "I doubt she did; because with one slip up I end up being her enemy again. She's a bomb, when she gets mad, it's like she's a bull, and she's pushed me away, and I get that but I love her."

He was turning a bit red, like Tess did when she was mad, the only difference was that he wasn't crying like she would. He was stronger than her, when it came to emotions. When she scooted away, he gripped her wrist and tugged her down to stay.

"Don't doubt I'm capable of love. Just because I find it a weakness, doesn't mean I can't love. I-I'm not a robot, and I'm not lonely" he finished rasping out the word lonely.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:56 am

Victoria tried to hold back her tears, especially with Alec's view of emotions. When he touched her wrist to pull her back, she took the opening and linked her fingers through his. Looking him in the eyes, she silently pleaded him to understand. "You say you're not a robot, but you expect people to act like they are. What good is it, being able to have emotions, if you can't show them?"

She sighed and tried to calm her rapidly beating heart. "I never meant to disrespect you, or your family. I just don't understand how you guys can think that way of her. All I see when I look at her is a woman who has decided to follow her dream, something she loves and is amazing at. And she did that INSPITE of the fact that it would cost her those she loved. That's about the bravest thing I've ever seen."

Looking around at the other patrons in the restaurant, she thought about Tess and her's relationship. She's been gone the last few years. Maybe she had no room to talk.

"What's so terrible about being lonely?" Not wanting to see his reaction, her eyes settled on their joined hands.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:16 am

Hearing her talk about Tess, felt like she was insinuating she was an expect on her. Alec would have been insulted, or angered, but as he felt her holding his hand, he tried to remember not to get mad.

"In our family we keep composure, any extreme emotions are useless, and you don't get your way if 'feelings' get in the way" he explained with quotation marks. "Feelings don't get what you want, you use your wit, not emotions."

He took a deep breath and looked at her holding her hand tight.

"You think she's brave, and sometimes she is. She's not the cheery, girl with a bright smile who's been hurt by our family. Merlin knows, that there's more behind her pretty face. And she's been alone for a while hasn't she? You've been gone, and so have my parents, but you know who's making sure she's alright? I have."

He hated admitting this, showing this woman that he wasn't some bastard. He had protected Tess whether she knew it or not, and he wasn't so heartless as well.

"I know she's overworked, and underpaid, but she doesn't say anything because she's infatuated by some bastard who rarely pay attention to her, if any at all. I know this because I want her to be safe. If she is going to do something stupid, then I can clean up her messes later. But you can't judge me for not knowing her, because you think you know the kid Tess."

He hated the word lonely. Lonely had a negative connotation, lonely sounded desperate and he hated that word.

"I'm not lonely" he replied. "Lonely means you need someone. I don't need someone. Need and wants are different. I want someone, I don't need someone...you can't die being independent and that's what I am."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:33 am

Victoria didn't hide her shame. Alec had hit the one weak point she hadn't realized she had. "You're right. I...I left her. I'm no better than your parents..."

She was glad the waiter had come back to fill their wine, because she needed it. Taking a huge gulp she looked back at him. "I misjudged you." That was hard to admit. "Thank you for looking out for her when I didn't."

Victoria felt so useless she wanted to run off and cry somewhere. Sure, she had a new and promising job. But what was that worth in comparison to everything she'd lost. She had thought Bronn was going to be her one and only, and that she'd found her dream job. But just like that, it was gone. And now she found that maybe she didn't even know her best friend that well.

Trying not to dwell on those thoughts, she was surprised by his reaction. "I don't see it like that. For me, loneliness is when you're surrounded by a world of people, but none of them really know you." She looked away and a rogue tear slid down her cheek. "And if you don't have anyone that knows you, you might as well be dead."
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:58 am

Alec was surprised by her change of mood. This was much more than he wanted to open up in one day. He sighed and as the waiter came he thanked him and waved him off once more. When she thanked him, he didn't really know how to take it. He had gone for the jugular, knowing that she had gone from Tess' life for three years.

"You know...I know that you've gone through a lot, I can tell by your expression, you clearly carry your heart on your sleeve" he commented. "But Tess might look like she does too, but she doesn't. She does express emotions, but her insecurities, and other things...like a good Black she keeps quiet. So if she tells you things, there's more behind them, always look at her eyes, she can never hide that."

Things had changed. Both had different views on the person that inadvertently created this gap.

"But you're welcome" he commented.

He hadn't let go of her hand. And when she commented about loneliness he couldn't help but wipe the lone tear that slid down her cheek and licked it off his thumb before caressing her hand.

" Well then I suppose in your eyes I'm lonely" he murmured. "And by the looks of it you look a bit lonely...perhaps we don't have to be lonely anymore"

He kissed her cheek lightly trying to comfort her. He once more wasn't promising forever, but perhaps trying to fix her.

Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:02 am

All of this talk of loneliness was really getting to Victoria. It didn't help that Alec was basically telling her that she didn't know her best friend at all. She took another huge gulp of the dark liquid, happy to feel it warming down to her stomach. I drink way too damn much.

She was surprised at his sudden softness. It seemed so...unlike him. But who was she to say what he was like. She usually wasn't a drinker, but Merlin knows that's probably what he thought of her.

Turning to him, she smiled softly. "That sounds good." She scooted closer to him so that she could trace the inside of his forearms. His skin there was soft, but not effeminately so. Looking into his eyes, looking for that truth that he said Tess usually hid, she tried to move forward.

"So, tell me something about yourself. It doesn't have to be a feeling," she wrinkled her nose, copying his earlier movement. "Something other than the usual bullshit." Sitting closer, she couldn't ignore how amazing he smelled. Clean, manly, with some kind of cologne that didn't overpower, but lured her in.

Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:14 am

Alec chuckled at her comment and lifted his own cup of wine, taking his own time. It might be that he needed to walk her home, Still he merely smiled softly as she caressed his forearm. He took comfort in her touch and he placed his free hand over hers.

"I can tell you a few things. I love flying, used to be a Seeker in case you didn't remember. I love chocolate, ever since I was young I adored French chocolate." he wondered why they were playing twenty questions, but it was better than dealing with the stress of fighting. "I like sweet things, always, there is no such thing as too sweet, and I have a home in Paris that feeds my addiction"

They were frivolous things about him, but it wasn't something that anyone knew, other than his family. In fact, he never showed his enjoyment in food to anyone because of its frivolity and its the lack of interest of the other people knowing them.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:38 am

The waiter came back with their food and Victoria realized how much had really happened in a short amount of time on their date. While Alec talked, she took the opportunity to dig in. She let him finish, and couldn't help but grin wildly.

"I LOVE food! It's all so amazing." She knew it was probably a response he wasn't used to. She could imagine him in clubs with women who looked to thin to even hold the weight of their head above their shoulders. Sure, Victoria wasn't the thinnest thing around, she had some curves. But it was never from trying to starve herself.

She felt surprisingly excited about hearing even these small details about him. "I vaguely remember that you played on the team." She hadn't really been interested in him back then.

At his talk of Paris, she couldn't hold back her excitement. "Oh, Merlin, that must be wonderful. What's it like there?" Victoria always wanted to go traveling around the world. But with the job with the dragons popping up right after graduation, she didn't have the chance. And now she had Hogwarts. She wasn't sure if she was needed there all the time, but figured she'd find out along the way. Maybe there would be a way to schedule days off for trips and such.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:57 am

As their dishes came, Alec murmured a thank you and saw the steak before him. He cut the steak finely and dipped it in the sauce before taking it in his mouth. He chewed silently and turned to look at her, amused at how clearly she was enjoying food. It was a bit refreshing to see a woman not be so self-conscious about eating before him.

"I figured" he teased at her comment about loving food.

Last time he had eaten in front of a woman, it was either because it was business, or it was his mother. Food and women rarely came together, but when they did, it seemed to be enjoyable in one way or another.

He used to love Quidditch, and was still a big fan. That was his escape from work and stress, flying, it made him feel like he was still young.

"I love flying, any form of it, it's just the best feeling" he commented.

He enjoyed his food, taking in the silence, and Victoria's enthrallment with her dish. He liked the comfortable silence, it was rare to be found.

"France is lovely, I admit. We used to head to Paris as children when my father dealt with some muggle business. The muggles are very friendly, and the food is very rich. I remember that no one could avoid not gaining weight during our trips there. It is one of my favorite places to travel, but as a muggle."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Rossmund
Victoria Rossmund

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:08 am

Victoria felt the tension easing in her shoulder blades, where she usually carried it. She let the intimidation from her surroundings melt away and just focused on having a good time. She found it interesting that he spoke so freely about flying. Blushing, she asked, "What...what does it feel like? I mean, I've flown on my dragon loads of times, but not much on a broom. What's it like to be the one in control?"

She noticed how he went about eating. It was perfect! The table manners, everything! She felt a twinge of embarrassment at her muggle upbringing. Her eyebrows raised at his memory of France.

"You pretended to be a muggle?!!? I'd love to see that." She hadn't seen him do any magic other than apparate them to her flat, but it was the principle. She knew from experience how magic can change the way a person walks through life. Even though strangers may mistake her for a helpless woman when she was alone, she had the power to maim them with one word. It was a head rush if not handled responsibly.

She couldn't help but smirk. The idea of Alec walking around a muggle area, trying to fit in, was rather...endearing.
Back to top Go down
Alec Black
Alec Black

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 6:31 am

At her question, a genuine wistful smile appeared on Alec's face. Flying was something that he couldn't really explain without sounding like a fool but he'd figure he might as well try. Swallowing the piece of food he had, he lifted the clothed napkin from his lap and wiped his lips before placing it back down and explaining it to her.

"Flying is a free experience, there is nothing around you. It clears your mind as the wind hits your face and you speed up. You're in a world that not many can reach properly, and...and it gives you power, and peace." he explained.

Shaking his head he added.

"I know I sound bonkers, but everyone loves flying in my family and is adept to it. Flying means independence like muggles teens and getting cars."

He knew that out of everyone, he was the one that took the Muggle world in stride. His parents found it annoying at how ignorant some muggles could be and Tess..she hated the traffic and the people pushing and so on.

"I am quite comfortable in the Muggle world. In fact, working with the British Muggle government does force me to be in the world. But I'm quite fond of the gadgets and the customs."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)   A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Place for you to behave (Victoria and Alec)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next