Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Exploring (Adolf and Sabby)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabrina Eberstark
Sabrina Eberstark
German - Muggleborn - Tower Dormers Second Year

Female Posts : 62

Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring (Adolf and Sabby)   Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:26 pm

After the classes were done for the day, Sabrina walked from dinner and tried to find a place to get some space from the everyday life that was Durmstrang. She wouldn't leave the school, she just didn't feel like being in the dormitory the rest of the day. She could go to the library, but there was little that bored her as much as books did. So she decided not to.

She walked up some stairs, wondering where they lead, realizing she hadn't done a whole lot of exploring of the castle yet. Weird. She'd been there for a year already and she had yet to look around herself like she was currently doing. She sighed and wondered how long these stairs were. She had been walking for some time now. She didn't stop, though, that would be stupid. She might be over halfway up.

Sabrina smiled when she saw a hallway leading out into open air. She walked quickly over there and looked around. She was standing on the top of the tower and looked down. She then looked back, trying to figure out what the tower was called. She didn't see a name, but it wasn't that important. She walked over to the edge and leaned on the fence of stone. It was very far down, but Sabrina wasn't scared of heights. She had been standing there for a while when she heard footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Adolf Meissner
Adolf Meissner
German - Halfblood - Tower Dormers First Year

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Adolf and Sabby)   Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Adolf's classes had been fun, and he really liked Durmstrang. Discovering that he was accepted at Durmstrang was really exciting, too. He was exploring Durmstrang at the moment, because he didn't want to get lost when he get to his second year. That would just be embarrassing.

He found some stairs, and they seemed pretty long. He walked up, wondering where they would lead. A couple of minutes later, he was still walking. Adolf looked up and thought he saw someone's hair, just disappearing a second ago. He walked faster, but he didn't see anyone when he finally reached the top. He looked around. He found himself in open air.

Maybe it was that place that Adolf heard about. The Air Tower, or something of the sort. He walked and looked around at the same time, and found himself crashing into someone.

Adolf toppled forward and reached his arms out just in time to keep his head from bumping on the floor. "Agh, ouch," he mumbled and stood up.

"I - uh - I'm sorry. Here, let me help you," he said, holding his hand out to the girl. "Sorry 'bout that. I wasn't really... er... looking," he said quietly. "I'm - ahem - Adolf Meissner... I'm new to Durmstrang, so I didn't really know where I was going."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Eberstark
Sabrina Eberstark

Female Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Adolf and Sabby)   Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Sabrina turned quickly when she heard the footsteps were really close. Then she was bumped into. She didn't have the time to regain her balance, but her hands easily caught her fall. She didn't hurt herself at all. She turned around, and looked up as the guy she had bumped into apologized to her. He reached out a hand to help her up.

Sabrina took it and climbed off the floor. "Thank you," she said softly. She then shook her head. "And don't worry about it. I wasn't hurt. How about you? Are you okay?" she asked, looking over him, trying to see if he'd gotten a scratch or something.

"I'm Sabrina Eberstark, second year West Wing dormer," she said, reaching out her hand to shake his. She didn't think she'd seen him, so he probably was a Tower dormer. She then wondered what to say. She wasn't good at small talk. She hadn't done a lot of that out in the wild. She sighed and then gave a him a new smile.

"How do you like Durmstrang so far?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Adolf Meissner
Adolf Meissner

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Adolf and Sabby)   Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Adolf pulled the girl up. "No problem," he said quietly. Then the girl looked over him and asked him if he was fine. "Oh, no, don't worry. All's fine. No scratches or anything," he replied. The girl seemed nice enough. At least, she had been nicer than the other students he's seen in his classes.

Then the girl - Sabrina - told him her name. "It's nice to meet you, Sabrina. I don't think I've seen you before, are you a West Wing dormer?" he asked politely. Maybe it was too polite. He didn't very much sound like his normal self.

"Oh, Durmstrang's really an amazing place. Lots of things to see here. Like this, er.... place. And the lessons are quite nice. The people here aren't too friendly. I was actually a bit surprised when you didn't scream at me for bumping into you. I've seen those kind of people in the halls. Some are even in my classes," Adolf said. "But, on the other hand, I like Durmstrang."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring (Adolf and Sabby)   Exploring (Adolf and Sabby) Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring (Adolf and Sabby)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: Durmstrang :: Towers :: Air Tower-