Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Latte's and Talk EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Latte's and Talk EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Latte's and Talk EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Latte's and Talk EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Latte's and Talk EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Latte's and Talk EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Latte's and Talk EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Latte's and Talk EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Latte's and Talk EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Latte's and Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

Latte's and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Latte's and Talk   Latte's and Talk EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Jaz and Zara headed up to Jaz's quarters to have a latte, since is was closer than running down to the pub. Jaz had everything she needed in there.

"Well welcome to my quarters, nothing to fancy.' Jaz said with a smile

"Have a seat and I will go get them fixed." Jaz returned to her kitchen and made up the latte's and brought them back and handed on to Zara then took a seat in her favorite chair.

"All my years here I never imagined that the professors had such nice quarters." Jaz pondered out loud

"So Zara where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Female Posts : 38

Latte's and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte's and Talk   Latte's and Talk EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:41 pm

"it's nice and cosy thought" Zara smiled.

Zara took a seat and waited for Jaz to make the latte. When Jaz arrived and hand her the latte she said "thanks" and took a sip of the latte. It taste good.

"Neither do I. It feels like you just want to stay here all day" Zara joked.

"Well, I was born and raised in Calais but after my family died I decided to move here. I took custody of my nephew and stayed with my uncle for a while. I moved to a new house a month ago. I didn't want to bother my uncle. So now it's me and my nephew, Alec. How about you? Where are you from?" Zara asked.
Back to top Go down
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

Latte's and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte's and Talk   Latte's and Talk EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Jaz smiled as she listened to Zara explain where she was from, and she had to smile.

"Actually I am from here, I graduated from Beauxbatons." Jaz smiled and took a drink.

"Both my parents were doctors so they were always busy, so I got into my dance. After school I went to ballet school, where I also learned about Astronomy as a elective. Traveled a little bit before I was offered a position to come back to the school."

Jaz kicked off her shoes and curled them underneath her and drank some more of her drink.

"So what made you decide to become a councilor?"
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Latte's and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte's and Talk   Latte's and Talk EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:43 am

"That's great. Beauxbatons is a great school" Zara smiled.

Zara listened to Jaz and smiled. "That's good. It must be fun to travel. What is your favourite country so far?" Zara asked

"Well, I've always wanted to help people. I'm not really good at healing so I though I could help people solve their problems. I needed a job that doesn't take up too much of my time since I need to take care of Alec so I applied for a job here. I get to help people and spend time with my nephew so it's a win-win situation" Zara smiled
Back to top Go down
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

Latte's and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte's and Talk   Latte's and Talk EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Jaz smiled when Zara asked about her travels and what she liked the best. Jaz was unsure she liked so many different places.

"I got to perform with the Russian Ballet and I have to say by far that has been my favorite," Jaz smiled

"Traveling as a muggle, you are not judged as bad when people do not know you, or what you can do." Jaz knows all about war and problems and traveling as a muggle was the best way to go.

"Wow you must tell me about your nephew, I have no siblings so I have to adopt others children." Jaz smiled
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Latte's and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte's and Talk   Latte's and Talk EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:54 am

"Wow that is great. Performing with the Russian Ballet is an honour. You must be really good" Zara smiled.

"That's true. I really wish that we don't have to hide what we are but things don't really go the way we want to" Zara said. She really wish that there's no war.

"Well, he's pretty much like the other kids but he's not that stubborn. He's quite polite and he can pretty much convince me to do anything when he does his puppy eyes." Zara chuckled. "He loves to play video games and he loves pretty girls. When he sees someone pretty he'll blush and hide behind me because he's shy" Zara smiled

"Oh you adopted someone?" Zara asked.
Back to top Go down
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

Latte's and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte's and Talk   Latte's and Talk EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Jaz had to smile, "I don't know if I am that good, I tend not to watch myself dance."

The main reason Jaz did ballet was because she loved it and had fun and could never get enough of it.

"Yeah, it is not fun to have to hide. There were many times during my travels I could have used my magic to fix something and I couldn't." Jaz loved her magic and hated not being able to use it, but maybe she loved her ballet more.

"I mean I just adopted other peoples kids, there not really mine. I like to take care of children."
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Latte's and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte's and Talk   Latte's and Talk EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:13 am

"I guess it doesn't really matter how good we are as long as we have fun doing it. I would like to see you dance someday if you don't mind" Zara smiled.

"Yeah it's hard to live without magic." Zara said. That's why she doesn't travel that much. She hates the fact that she can't use magic in front of muggles.

"I see. Yes children are the best. I had to grow up fast but taking care of Alec is worth it. I couldn't live peacefully without him" Zara smiled. "How many children would you like to have in the future?" Zara asked
Back to top Go down
Jazmina Bright
Jazmina Bright
Head of Renard
Head of Renard

Latte's and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte's and Talk   Latte's and Talk EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:17 pm

Jaz smiled it didn't really bothered her to have people watching her she had performed in front of hundreds.

"Well every night at 8 I turn the tower into a little studio, so your more than welcome to come and watch sometime." Jaz smiled and took a drink of her latte "I find it helps me sleep.

Jaz sighed a little when Zara asked about children, Jaz has always wanted children but she doesn't actually have anyone to help with that.

"I would love to have 2 someday, but I don't see any guys breaking down my door."
Back to top Go down
Zara Davis
Zara Davis
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Latte's and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte's and Talk   Latte's and Talk EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:16 am

Zara took a sip of her latter

"I'll go there and watch you sometimes then" Zara smiled excitedly.

"I'm sure you'll find someone soon. You're a nice person I'm sure someone will come soon" Zara smiled. Jaz is a nice person so Zara was sure that Jaz will meet someone great.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Latte's and Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latte's and Talk   Latte's and Talk Empty

Back to top Go down

Latte's and Talk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Site Closed :: The Archives :: Old & Dead-