Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Not as expected (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not as expected (OPEN)   Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:19 am

"Maybe you aren't at that. We are both weird though. I don't know anybody else who jumped in this pond and convinced the person they were with to jump in as well." Humphrey admitted, laughing a bit.

"Odette is my friend too! Take that world!" Humphrey joined her, screaming loudly. He let go after a couple seconds. "That was fun, I don't know why people don't yell randomly more often."
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry
British - Halfblood - Slytherin First Year

PostSubject: Re: Not as expected (OPEN)   Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:08 am

"Just showing off my convincing skills. If I could get you to jump in the pond, I should be able to get the slytherins to stop being sticks in the mud." Odette's hair fell into her face and clung there. Parting it so she could breathe and see, she pushed it back.

"It is a large stress reliever, I have noticed. I'm glad I'm shouting." Odette agreed with a smile. "This has been fun! I'm glad we did something this stupid."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Not as expected (OPEN)   Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 pm

"Convincing skills huh, it didn't take much convincing though. I love the water. Hopefully you can, enlist Olivia to help you too. She is one of the few non stick in the mud Slytherins." Humphrey replied. Odette was a lot of fun to hang out with.

"I'm sure it is a pretty good stress reliever. Glad I shouted as well." This was a different way to enjoy the secret gardens, but he liked it. "Yea, it has been. Somehow, I've found that stupid things are often the more fun to do oddly enough."
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

PostSubject: Re: Not as expected (OPEN)   Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:39 am

"Perfect. I already got one without trying." Odette joked with a laugh. "Next week I shall have an army!" It was a strange turn of events, but she felt like Humphrey really had grown on her. He seemed like a great person.

"Stupid things make the best memories." Odette thought aloud with a nod of her head.
"People should do more stupid things."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Not as expected (OPEN)   Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:35 pm

"An army of nice Slytherins, that I would love to see." Humphrey told her, lauging a bit. Odette seemed like a really cool person, he was glad he'd run into her in here. "You know Odette, you're a lot of fun."

"They most certainly do. I remember one time when I was a kid, I took a sled off our roof into a giant snow drift I had piled up. Lots of fun, great memory, but definitely stupid." For some reason that memory had popped into his head, it was from when he was still in Ohio. "I agree wholeheartedly."
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

PostSubject: Re: Not as expected (OPEN)   Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:49 pm

"Awh, shucks." Odette replied sarcastically with a wave of her hand. "You're going to make me blush!" Hiding her face in her hands, she shook with laughter she tried to hold in. "You're pretty cool too."

"That sounds amazing. But also, painful." Odette remembered something. "When I was a kid my mum got me a toy broomstick, and I took her's out instead of mine and I fell off of it and broke my arm. Also, her brookstick didn't survive. It crashed into a tree." She sighed, rubbing her left arm- the one she broke. "She was mad until she saw me screaming. It was rather funny."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Not as expected (OPEN)   Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:48 pm

"Haha, all I did was say you're fun. It wasn't like I was calling you beautiful or something like that." Humphrey said in a teasing tone. "Thanks, I try so hard you know." He winked to let her know that he was completely kidding.

"Now that you mention it, it was a bit painful. Had a couple good bruises from it, sure was fun though." Her story was pretty cool too, he could see her doing something like that. "You know, I'm not very surprised that you did that. Certainly seem like you would have been an adventurous kid. I've somehow managed to not break any bones, not sure how to be honest." There were other stupid things he had done, but he always managed to come out okay. "Yea, my mom was just mad because I wasn't hurt too badly."
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

PostSubject: Re: Not as expected (OPEN)   Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 am

"You don't have to tell me. I know you were thinking it." Odette shot back with a wink. It was simple to joke with him, no awkward tensions between them. Like they were comfortable around each other. "I can only imagine." Odette rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue childishly.

"My mum didn't want me out of her site half the time. Oh, the trouble I would cause." Odette shook her head at the long ago memories, all of which involving her mother having to summon her back by magic. "You have to be an adventurer as a kid. What would you look back on if you weren't?"
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Not as expected (OPEN)   Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:56 am

Humphrey just rolled his eyes at Odette. "Just keep telling yourself that." She was a lot of fun to joke with, no awkward pauses in their conversation either. "No, I don't have to try, it just comes naturally. Along with the geekiness." He stuck his tongue right back out at her.

"Don't have to tell me that, I kind of figured as much. Trouble-making is a lot of fun." He couldn't remember how many times he got stuck doing dishes for pulling a prank or something similar. "You have a point there, without adventure a kid's life would be pretty dull. Something isn't right if a kid doesn't know how to get up to some shenanigans in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Odette Cambry
Odette Cambry

PostSubject: Re: Not as expected (OPEN)   Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:50 am

"You're just upset that I read your mind. I mean, who wouldn't want to love me?" Odette waved her hand in his face with a light laugh. "Geekiness? More like awesomeness. I guess I'm a geek as well, because I think you're alright."

"Well I'm always getting into something. My mother always tells people I'm like a golden retriever. Always doing things I'm not supposed to be doing." Odette rolled her eyes with a grin. She loved her mother. "Kids can get away with that kind of stuff. If they're adults, well then they'd be asked to get help. But we can get away with our crazy shenanigans."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Not as expected (OPEN)   Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:04 am

"I feel like most girls can read guy's minds, it doesn't work the other way though. You are easy to get along with. A lot of fun too." Humphrey just shrugged at Olivia, "We haven't talked about all the geeky muggle television shows I like to watch when I'm not here. Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate, all that stuff. Hmm, you might be a geek, either way you are awesome too."

"Haha, dogs do love getting into mischief. Do you have a dog? I always wanted to get one, but could never talk my parents into it. Your mom sounds pretty cool Odette." She sounded like a lot of fun he had to admit. "Yes! Which is why we must enjoy it while we can."
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not as expected (OPEN)   Not as expected (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Not as expected (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2