Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Long Night EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Long Night EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Long Night EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Long Night EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Long Night EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Long Night EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Long Night EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Long Night EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Long Night EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Long Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien Greene
Damien Greene
British - Pureblood - Professor & OOTP

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Long Night   Long Night EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Damien was glad when that party started to wear down. He told Anne that he would get Lily back home so she could go to bed, since she had not had a nap he was glad to get her home.

He got ready for bed and sat down on the couch with a potion magazine that had come by owl earlier that day. He had grabbed a glass of juice and just had to wait for Anne to come home from the party.

He would have to remember to tell her next time Lily could stay home.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:41 am

Though Anne had a great time at the Party with some old friends and she had even made a new one. She was relived to be going home. It had been a long night. She came home and put the sleeping DJ in his bed and little Sofia in her crib. She sighed as she put on the spell that would let her know if she woke up.

She walked back to the living room after getting ready for bed. She had missed out on a lot in her life. She thought as she walked down toward her husband. She never got to be crazy and just lust filled. She had gone from the responsibly of school, to the effort of staying alive and sane to being a mother and wife. She wouldn't trade her life for anything, she just wished that it had gone a bit more smoothly.

"Next time there is a party, we're getting a sitter and Tessa is keeping Lily." She said sitting down next to him and looking at what he was reading.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Damien smiled when his wife sat down next to him, placing his arm around her she pulled her to him and gave her a kiss.

"That was my thought excatly, She was being such a brat and she thought that it was ok.". Damien sighed.

Looking at Anne, "Why didn't you yell at me I would have helped you put the kids down."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:47 am

Anne smiled and shook her head. "No she was being six." She said knowing that it wasn't hard for a six year old to complain. They did it a lot.

Anne leaned into his arms and smiled at him. She loved him a lot. "Happy new year." She said thinking that they had almost been married a year. "our anniversary is coming up. What should we do to celebrate the best year of my life? So far." She asked resting her head on his shoulder.

"Oh please they were both already asleep. But if you want, when Sofia wakes u in the middle of the night you can take care of her." She said throwing him a wink.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Damien smiled at Anne he actually had no ideas how a six year old would act, "Well I hope she will grow out of it soon, because that was just embarrassing."

Damien just sighed and held onto Anne, "Yes, Happy New Year, it was and interesting year last year and the next year will only get more interesting." Damien kissed her

"Wow, anniversary already. Anything you want or want to do for it?" Damien had already had some ideas on what to get her.

"Of course I will get up with Sofia, but you have to stay in bed in order for me to do that." Many times Damien has tried to to help with the baby only to have Anne tell him to go back to bed.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Anne shook her head. "She should, I hope she does.' She said not wanting to deal with her and her two children. "Well, believe me we have many years off that a head of us. I'm wondering how many detentions I'll have to give my own children." She said smiling warmly. She knew that one of them would take her class if not then well she knew that at least one of them would misbehave in front of her.

"Oh please don't say that. I've had enough interesting events in my life." She said shaking her head. She met someone who was pretending to be someone else. She was tired of interesting things.

"Nope." She said kissing him back and thinking of what to get him. "What do you want?" She asked having no idea herself.

"You know what I'm like, I worry." She said blushing slightly. She was by herself with DJ so she always thought she had to get up.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:35 am

Damien had to laugh at the thought of giving the children detentions, "Well I suppose with me being the father, I imagine they might even find their way into the Headmistresses office."

Damien new that ever year brings new things but he had to agree with Anne about not wanting any bad things happening.

Damien smiled when she asked him what he wanted and to be honest he had everything he wanted, "Nope, I don't need anything I don't already have, except maybe a couple more children." Damien laughed a little.

"Well I guess I will just tie you to the bed and you will have no choice but to stay there." Damien smiled and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:38 am

Anne rolled her eyes. She had gotten into plenty of trouble, mainly for sneaking around and breaking in to common rooms. That was always fun. Her favourite time had to be when she got caught sneaking back into her own dorm at three in the morning. She recalled it now, she had been having trouble sleeping and had sneaked into the slytherin dorms. She had needed her best friend. She always needed him. She though as she leaned against said man. She had done that a few times. Just to talk to him, when she needed it. She wondered if Parker ever knew.

Anne laughed. "Well, as we have two children under three I'm going to say; not yet." She said laughing along with him. She wouldn't mind more kids just not right away. The two they had were more than enough for now.

"really, you'll tie me to the bed?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Just so I don't get the kids." She shook her head. "I love you even if you are crazy." She muttered kissing him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Damien laughed as he watched her roll her eyes, "Don't roll your eyes at me little lady, I was trying to take all the blame for the troubled children." Damien knew Anne could be just as bad as he was. "Even though I don't ever recall sneaking into the Gryffindors girls dorm."

Damien had to look at her, "I hope you know I was kidding, more kids someday maybe." Damien could not imagine more kids now.

"And here I thought you loved me because I am crazy." Damien laugh and then picked her up. "Shall I go tie you to the bed now?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:19 am

Anne smiled and stuck out her tongue. "Well you couldn't even get it. Boys aren't allowed in the girls dorms. If you try the stairs turn into a slide." She said smirking. "Like you minded." She huffed. She shook her head. She had to wonder how much people really knew her. Damien was the only one that knew everything.

Anne had to sigh in relief. More kids now would be scary. The two they had were bad enough, then there was Lily. She knew that girl would be in slytherin. Her father was, while her mother was in gryffindor. "I always wonder, why was Tessa in gryffindor. I've never seen her do anything brave or chivalrous." She said more to herself then him. "Sorry I shouldn't be dissing her, even if I don't like her." She said knowing with how close they were he would hear her.

"Well I do, one of many reasons I love you." She said smiling warmly. "I would give you a list, but it would take too long." She said smiling.

Anne gasped in surprise when he picked her up. She laughed lightly and kissed him softly. "Why not. I wouldn't mind that much." She said winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:31 am

Damien smirked, "Of course I minded. All those rumors that were started". Damien had to laugh.

Damien was listened to Anne talk about Tessa and almost laughed. "I always thought she should have been a Hufflepuff myself". It really didn't bother Damien with the way Anne was talking about Tessa. There were many times they would still get into fights about things.

"I would not mind a list, you shall name each of them too me while I tie you to the bed.". Damien said with a laugh as he carried her to the bedroom placing her on the bed. He smiled then kissed her on the lips.

"Well my dear what kind of ties would you prefer" Damien asked while he was sitting on top of her.

"We have rope, silk, leather?" Damien said places emphasis on the word leather.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:25 am

Anne smiled. "No one saw me go in your room, other than Parker. Anyway there we're already those rumours. People wondered why we spent so much time together. Apparently Girls can't be friends with boys." She said laughing.

"Oi I know plenty of great hufflepuffs." She said knowing what he was implying. "I thought she would be a slytherin. Hufflepuffs are kind loyal and fair." She stated.

"Alright." She said smiling at him. "The reasons I love you. You're true nature, even if you don't always act like it you're good. You're there for me, and for others that you care about. Your brave, and smart. You were my friend even when I was a selfish bitch. You stayed though I ran off. You listen. You kept me alive." She started as he carried her to bed.

She smirked when he asked what kind of ties she wanted. "Why does it seem that you want to tie me up with leather?" She said with a raised eyebrow. "Your choice, anything but metal" She said having enough of handcuffs for her lifetime.

"Would you like me to go on with the list?" She asked him having many more reasons to love him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:20 pm

Damien smiled as they talked, he loved it when they could sit and banter like this it was always a blast. She always tried to one up him when they bantered and usually he let her win.

"You my dear didn't hear the things they said about you in the Slytherin Common room. my fellow Slytherins didn't let on how much they knew." Damien said as he kissed her.

"Besides it is true boys and girls can't be friends, they end up falling for each other." Damien smirked, "Sofia will not even think about boys until she is at least 16." Damien laughed

Damien listened to her talk about the list and the idea of tying her to the bed had left his thoughts completely, he just wanted to make love to his wife.

"Sure all those beautiful words made me forget why I wanted to tie you up." Damien said as he bent down and deeply kissed his wife "And I would never do anything to you that you didn't approve of first, I would hate to bring back memories of anything bad when I was trying to do something good."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Anne smiled at him and shook her head. He was probably right, but it didn't matter not any more. "Sneaky Slytherins." She smirked.

"Hey I was friends with Parker before I met you." She defended. "My first ever friend was a boy, and I didn't fall for him." She had to smile about Sofia. The poor girl her father wasn't going to let her near a single boy. "Good luck with that." She said simply.

Anne just smiled at him and kissed him back. "If you didn't catch on, I love you." She said with a warm smile. "I trust you." She said looking at him, she really did. She trusted him with her life, and more.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:43 am

Damien had to laugh at what she said about Slytherins, " And just think our children will be in that house." Damien really was not sure about what house but with him raising them the world better watch out.

"Well then let me rephrase that, good looking guys then. I was the best looking guy in school and all the girls wanted me." Damien said with a laugh

Damien continued to kiss his wife and smiled, "I know and I love you too more than life itself and I cannot imagine my world without you in it."

Damien then proceeded to make love to his wife. Showing her just how much love he had fore her.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:11 am

Anne smiled at him and shook her head. "I hope not." She said not knowing if she could stand more slytherins. She needed more Hufflepuffs or ravenclaws in her life. It would make it easier.

"Don't let Pyxis hear you." she muttered. "Who say's your good looking?" She asked with a slight air of teasing. She looked him over and shook her head. "Never mind I suppose you are." Anne rolled her eyes. She wasn't sure about that last statement.

"You are my world." She said softly. She smiled at him and kissed him softly. She kept her green eyes on his grey ones through the whole of their lovemaking. A mix of love and lust in her eyes. The only sounds through the house were whispered words of love and sounds of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:47 pm

When Damien was finished he rolled off a Anne and laid on his side looking at her,

"Excuse me but before I got a little preoccupied did you say you supposed I was good looking?" Damien smirked "If that's the case I hope you enjoyed what you just got cause that will be it for awhile."

Damien smiled and then started to pout, "And here I thought you loved me."

Damien rolled over smirking he loved to tease her it was a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Anne smiled at him and shook her head. "Well I am a little biased." She said kissing the back of his neck as he had turned away. "To me, you're the sexist man alive." She whispered in his ear.

"Shall I go back to the list?" She asked him. Without waiting for a response she started listing off more reasons that she loved him. "You're willing to raise DJ as your own, your handsome, You have the most dreamy eyes that I always seem to lose myself in. You respect me, You comfort me through the bad, and laugh with me through the good. You understand that sometimes you have to do things for the greater good." She stopped there and added placing a kiss by his ear. "Not to mention you are amazing in bed."

With that she turned away from him with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:51 am

Damien felt a little chill go through him as she whispered into his ear about him being the sexiest man alive, he had to smirk and then he rolled back, "I already knew that, just ask my other girlfriends and they will agree." Damien had always tried to act like a ladies man, but there was only one woman that had his heart.

Listening to her list he had to smile, he could never remember a time that Tessa ever had a list like that about him and it got him thinking about the things that he loved about Anne.

"How about your list." Damien leaned up on his side again looking at Anne and smiling.

"Your the most beautiful woman I know, you put up with my crazy ex-wife. You were willing to except my daughter as your own. You are always there to pick me up when I have fallen. You have taken me with all of my faults that I have, most importantly my temper. You complete me and make me whole. I love to stare into your eyes and wonder what you are thinking about, they make me get lost."

Damien leaned forward and gave Anne a Kiss, "You are the best lover any man could ever ask for, you always satisfy me."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:42 am

Anne rolled her eyes. "Sure I'll ask Tessa sometime." He hadn't dated that many woman. Not that she knew of.

Anne sighed and turned away slightly at the first one, she wasn't beautiful. Unaware, she rubbed her arm, where mudblood was etched in her skin. No she wasn't beautiful.

She may put up with Tessa, but only for him. Though she would never say it aloud she hated Tessa. She hated the woman who had lied and let Damien fall when he needed support the most.

Lily, yes she would love Lily as if she was her own. She loved her because she was a part of him. She loved every part of him so naturally she loved his child.

She would always pick him up when he fell. She couldn't let him sty down and hurt. It wouldn't be right or fair.

She had no problem putting up with his faults, they were nothing compared to her own. His anger was not that bad, she rarely got angry, despite everything, she had another way of getting out anger. She ran and she did other muggle things.

She smiled slightly turning back to him. He completed her, her other half. Her better half, in many ways. "My better half." She murrmered, very softly.

At the mention of her eyes, she looked into his allowing him if he wished to get lost. She couldn't help but look into his eyes, into his soul. She had to think that he had the most beautiful eyes.

She smiled and leaned in closer to him kissing him softly. "Mine." She whispered before kissing him again more eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Damien almost laughed when she said Tessa, "Oh please not her, I mean my current ones." Damien wanted to see what she would say, not that he had any girlfriends, he had only dated two girls in his life.

Damien was watching her reaction to what he was saying and he could tell by her body reaction that she still did not like she was beautiful.

"When are you going to stop that, you are very beautiful and everyone knows that. If anyone doesn't think so who cares, it doesn't matter what they say. The scars show nothing but how much of a brave woman you are, and that is it. They just show more of your beauty.

When she said that he was her better half he had to disagree a little, "Actually I believe that you are my better half. You the half that keeps me sane." He said as he kissed her.

Damien could feel how much she loved him and wanted him as she kissed him after reminding him that he was hers, "Always and forever."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Anne laughed, "Dear I can't ask myself." She said smirking at him. "You know you can't pull that on me." She stated still chuckling.

Anne shook her head, she wasn't beautiful. "I'm not but, it's not worth a fight." She said not wanting to have a argument over how she looked. "I hate them." She muttered to herself. She hated having these scars.

"Yo keep me sane too, you know that right?" She said thinking back.

"Good." She said leaning against him.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:34 am

Damien had to laugh cause he knew that he couldn't fool Anne for anything in the world, "Sure you could ask yourself, and she might tell you how big of a jerk I am and that you should run as fast as you can the other direction." Damien could not help but laugh at himself.

When Damien listened to her talk he started to get a little upset and was trying to calmly say what he was thinking but he was not sure.

"Yes I understand I keep you sane, and I will always stand beside you no matter what."

Damien sighed and rolled away from her, "But I will never be able to convince my own wife how beautiful she is."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:45 am

Anne had to smile at him. She couldn't help it. "No I think I would say, run as fast as you can into his arms." She said smiling warmly at him. She really did love him. She knew he had flaws but who didn't. She didn't look at his flaws but rather the good things about him.

Anne smiled glad that he understood how much she did need him. She wouldn't be here without him. She hoped he would keep to that word. She didn't know what she would do if he ran off.

Anne sighed and moved closer to him. "Don't do this please." She begged." I may be a lot of things, but I'm not beautiful." She said looking at his back. "If you think I am, convince me." She said hoping that he could.
Back to top Go down
Damien Greene
Damien Greene

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:19 am

Damien continued to look the other direction instead of looking at Anne, he didn't want her to see the tears that had formed in his eyes, He had been dealing with this for over a year now and he had to listen to her all the time say she was not beautiful and it tore him up every time she said it.

"Don't do what Anne? Be hurt every time you tell me that your not beautiful, and just sit back and never say anything about it because I don't want to fight with you." Damien sighed

"I am your husband and I shouldn't have to convince you that your beautiful, you are suppose to trust my word."

Damien had been working hard at getting the right ingredients together so he could come up with a cream or potion to clear up the scars.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Long Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long Night   Long Night Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Night

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next