Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Nothing stronger than Love  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Nothing stronger than Love  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Nothing stronger than Love  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Nothing stronger than Love  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Nothing stronger than Love  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Nothing stronger than Love  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Nothing stronger than Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Nothing stronger than Love  Empty
PostSubject: Nothing stronger than Love    Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:00 am

Anne had been in Germany for two days. She shook her head as she looked at the gate of the place that hunted her nightmares. She took a deep breath and blasted open the gates.

She walked up the walkway with her head high. She knew she couldn't kill Kate yet but she could get Lily back. She reached the steps and climbed them with ease. She paused for only a moment at the door before blasting it off it's hinges. She knew Kate would be home. she rarely left the house. She got her minion to do things for her.

She walked into the main room with her wand drawn in an battle position. "You really underestimate what I will do for my family." She said looking at the evil woman.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Nothing stronger than Love    Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:11 am

Kate looked up as she heard her door burst open. She smiled as she saw Anne come in. She stood up and drew her wand. This is what she wanted. She wanted her to come. She had waited. It was the best plan. She thought to herself.

"Why hello Anne, I've been waiting for you." She said shaking her head sadly. "Really what took you so long?" She asked like she was disappointed in the lack of her concern.

"Really Anne, this was my plan. After I kill you I'll send the child back. She is really annoying. I think it would be more cruel to send her back than to kill her." She said shaking her head.

She pointed her wand at the witch and cried with out worry "Avada Kadavra"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing stronger than Love    Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:26 am

Anne looked at her with pure hatred. She knew she had tortured her. "You did all of this to hurt me?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Well you know it takes a bit of preparation to make sure I get out of this alive." She said simply. She knew what was coming and knew exactly when she had to move.

"What makes you think you can kill me?" She asked her with a raised eyebrow. "your brother tried yet here I am and where is he?" She said glaring daggers at her. she wanted to shout to Lily to hold on. She would be there soon.

Anne simply took a small step to the right when the curse came at her she dodged it with ease. She shot a few non verbal stunners at her. She didn't want her dead not until Lily was safe. She wanted to know that her servant couldn't do anything to avenge his mistress.

"Really Kate your plans are lacking." She said with an air of commenting on the weather.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Nothing stronger than Love    Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:02 am

Kate looked at her with a slight air of confustion. Really where was her fear. She should be afraid of her and what she could do. "Yes." She replied to the question. "Really you won't live." She said knowing it to be true. She was going to kill her.

She growled in response to her words and made a plan to get her. She would need the girl. She sighed knowing she wouldn't be able to manage it. She needed to make her leave if she wanted to get out of this without a scratch. She would kill Anne one day, but she doubted it would be today. He knew that her servant would try and help her to let the child escape.

She sighed and sent a few more killing curses her way hoping on of them would hit.

"Well, you're here aren't you." She said her voice confidant despite her nervousness. She needed to get the upper hand. She knew just how to do it. She would need to bring her to the cellar.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing stronger than Love    Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:38 pm

Anne said nothing anticipating her next move. She dodged all the curses and looked at her wondering what she was planing. She needed to get Lily now. She knew where she would be. She also knew that if she went there Kate thought she would break.

"You know Kate I don't think this fight is meant for up here." She said in a relaxed tone. She walked with ease over to the cellar door and pushed it open. "Why don't we take it down here?" She asked wondering if she was going to lock her in. She smiled hoping she would. If she did she could take Lily and go.
Back to top Go down
Katie Ehrlichmann
Katie Ehrlichmann
Durmstrang Lehrer
Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Nothing stronger than Love    Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Kate smiled knowing that if she had both it wouldn't matter. "Well Anne it looks as if you made a mistake." She said taunting before closing the door.

She locked the cellar door behind her smirking as the lock clicked loudly. She went back to her chair after fixing her door. She sighed as she sat down waiting for a better time to play with her new guests.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing stronger than Love    Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Anne smiled as she saw the door close and heard the lock click. She turned around and ran down the stairs. She called out easily. "Lily!" as she reached the bottom. She saw her and walked over to her. She picked her up and held her close to her chest. "It's ok baby I promise." She said holding her close.

Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing stronger than Love    Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:09 pm

When Lily saw her mommy Anne she started to cry again. She didn't think that anybody would come looking for her. Since she knew they would be with baby Sophia. She then was still crying as she was being held.

“ But mommy it hurt.” She was crying even harder. “ She is going to hurt him. He helped me mommy.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing stronger than Love    Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Anne held Lily close to her and stroked her hair. "It's ok, I'm here." She said to her holding her tightly. Carefully making sure not to scare her she blasted a hole in the wall. She took her step daughter out of the manor and held her tightly to her chest. "Stay still." She said before aperating them home.

"I'll see what I can do." She said still holding her as she walked up the steps of Tessa's place.
Back to top Go down
Lily Renveno Greene
Lily Renveno Greene

PostSubject: Re: Nothing stronger than Love    Nothing stronger than Love  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:39 pm

Lily was still crying. She was scared of what had just happened to her. But she was also scared for the person who helped her life. She didn't know his name, but he was nice to her. Her mommy Anne was holding her close and was telling her that everything would be fine.

“ Please help him.” She then seen that she was home again.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing stronger than Love    Nothing stronger than Love  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing stronger than Love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1