Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) Empty
PostSubject: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:33 am

Anne smiled as she walked to the hospital wing. She hadn't talked to Parker in forever. She missed him. He was one of her best friend and would be for a very long time. She recalled her dream while she was in Germany. If it was real she wouldn't have been able to stand it.

She walked in the wing and smiled sitting down on one of the beds. She wasn't crazy about being pregnant she was huge and her back was killing her. It was worth it though. She smiled and Patted her stomach. She loved her little girl. She was a bit excited about why she came her as well.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Male Posts : 453

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:16 am

Parker was trying to organize his desk, it quickly having fallen to ruin. The one thing about being a healer was that you could somehow never keep clean. You were always organized, even if it looked like a complete mess. But it was getting to the point where it was beginning to bother Parker, so what better day? He needed to keep his mind busy anyways, if he didn't, he felt like he'd start stressing over pointless little things.

He sighed, and shook his head a bit, trying to stay concentrated as he cleared his desk, he needed to pay attention to where he put everything, if he didn't, he'd lose something, he just knew he would.

He looked up as he heard footsteps approaching and he smiled a little as he saw Anne. A very pregnant Anne for that matter. He set the papers in his hands down and stood up. "Hey, long time no see..." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
http://diagnosingdisease.tumblr.com
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:20 pm

Anne smiled at Parker and stood up. "I know. How are you doing?" She asked him smiling. She had really missed him. If she knew him at all, he was most likely still mad about what happened with DJ, but he was home and her little girl was healthy. She was relived about that seeing as her family meant everything to her.

"So what's new. We really haven't talked in forever." She asked him. She did miss him. It was strange how when they worked together they still barely saw each other. Then again she hadn't seen Alcyone yet to congratulate her on the big news. So many people were having more kids.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Parker smiled a little and sighed. He still felt guilty every time he saw her... "I'm holding up alright. Just..er, trying to keep busy." He shrugged. "Kinda hard to go from a busy hospital to this."

He moved his cushioned chair out from behind his desk and motioned to it. "Here, take a seat, you should stay relaxed." He walked back behind his desk, setting aside another stack of papers. "Weird, isn't it? we hardly see each other even though we work together?" He looked up at her again with a small smile.

He then let out a small laugh, "I'm pretty out of touch with everything I feel like. Aren't there a few other professors that are pregnant as well?"
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Anne smiled and nodded. "Well it's good to keep busy." She said taking the seat he offered her. She would much rather be more busy than be forced to relax all the time. She honestly thought it was boring.

"I know, well I mean with DJ going missing and then he's back, and the attack." She said shrugging. She was extremely glad to be fine from that. She had been worried about her baby. "it's hard to believe he's two already." She said shaking her head. Where had the time gone.

Anne smiled. She knew that Alcyone hadn't told people yet so she would have to tell him about that later. "Well Tessa is too, she's due a month before me and is having twins." She said shaking her head.

"Anyway I wanted to ask you something." She started smiling at him. She really hoped he say yes.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:35 pm

He nodded "Yeah, unfortunately its not the best for you to stay super busy as of now." When Anne started going on about the stuff that had been going on he looked up at her again, a small frown on his face. He was extremely relieved to hear about her son, and while he was curious about the details of that, he'd find a better time to ask her. He knew now was not it.

"Sorry for the morbid humour, but you're lucky you didn't go into premature labor from all that stress." he said with a light shrug, trying to smile. Maybe not the best thing to say, some people just didn't understand healer humour. "Just proves your strength and will." he added.

He raised his eyebrows a bit at the news about Tessa. "Oh wow, twins. That'll be a handful. Any clue what the headmistress is going to do with all the babies everywhere? It's not exactly like the other spouse can care for them since we all work here..." Parker was more thinking aloud to himself. It would be a disruption, but the headmistress was a dastardly smart woman and could figure something out. He the smiled a bit. "All you guys are getting married and having children...I've hardly even had a first girlfriend still. Time sure flies when you're consumed with work, doesn't it?" he tried to say nonchalantly.

He nodded to Anne when she said she had something to ask him. "Yeah, by all means, ask away." He wondered what it was, if it was a favor, he'd most likely do it. Anything to make it up to her for what he did.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Anne couldn't help but sigh. She really would much rather have something more to do. She should take up knitting or something. She had been reading a lot more, but still she was bored. She wished she could go flying or play around.

"I know I was scared but I promised to protect the students." She sighed. She really wished she had been safer. She should have just stayed home. "I've never doubted my will. But people underestimating me helps me." She said smiling slightly.

"Yep I'll say. I have no clue, but not many people take my class so I should be ok. Anyway Damien's classes are at night so we'll be ok." She said smiling. "As for Tessa I have no clue." She said shaking her head. "Oh when did you have a girlfriend?" She asked wondering she would have known if Pyx and Parker had gone out. "Well when you have kids you'll be surprised how fast they grow up."

"Well, you know you're one of my best friends, and I was wondering if. maybe... You'd like to be the godfather to our daughter?" She asked resting her hand on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:50 am

"You're a really great person for that, I hope you know that. Not many people would put themselves and another life in danger like that." he looked down at his desk again and smiled. "Not to mention the fact that you also kicked ass while doing so. You'd be surprised to hear just how many pregnant women act all whiny and dependent.You're very different." He meant this in the best way possible. She was just Anne, and there was no one like her that he ever knew or hoped to know besides her. It made him feel good to know that they were friends.

Parker nodded, pulling out his wand, and with a flick, all the dust and dirt was cleaned off the desk. "Well that's good that that's sorted out for you guys, I hope there are no problems." he said as he started to put his papers back, trying to arrange them more neatly. When she asked when he had a girlfriend he cleared his throat in what sounded like a nervous manner. "Uhm, well, I'd hardly count it...but er...right after I left..." he then laughed a little and shook his head. "Oh, I don't know, I don't exactly like or want kids."

When she started to talk, Parker set down the papers he had and looked at her. It sounded important. His mouth open slightly, he looked surprised. "Wait, really?...I-I mean, I'd love to." he smiled. "That would be really great."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:06 am

Anne smiled. She had been scared for the life of her child more than her own. She however knew she could protect her. She was strong and had faith in herself. She smiled hell yes she kicked ass. She was always a good fighter. She laughed lightly, she was glad to have Parker as her friend. "Where's the fun in being all whiny? I'd rather be myself, just a bit more to love." She joked smiling at him. It was good to have this light heartedness.

Anne raised her eyebrows and briefly grabbed his hand. She opened her eyes and thought it was a bit odd that he would date a slag. Not at all his type, then again, he had no clue that Pyx was perfect for him either. She shook her head and laughed. "Believe it or not, You'll be a great dad one day. I know you aren't crazy about kids but you're very good with them." She said knowingly. It was one of the reasons she wanted Parker to be her daughters godfather.

Anne beamed when she heard that he would. "Really?" She asked. "That's great Parker." She said smiling at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:48 am

Parker smiled a bit. "Yep, that's very true." He laughed a little. "If only more people were like you Anne..." he muttered quietly to himself. Thing would be easier. Some people were just so selfish and needy, why not just move past things and move past oneself to get what needed to be done, done. Anne was always so focused on others, she was just so nice. All the bad things that had happened to her were simply not fair.

Parker stopped and furrowed his eyebrows slightly when she grabbed for his hand. He looked down, looking unsure and he gently pulled his hand away. "I...really don't want to be one. I don't want any kid raised the way I was..." He sighed, just accepting her complement oh how he was good with kids. "Well- thank you, I guess."

He looked at her again and smiled a little. "I don't exactly know what it means to be a godfather, but thank you. And- well, I'll try to be there." He said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:15 am

Anne smiled because she heard him. She had never thought about that. She was onltt like this because she had seen the worst side of humanity and wanted to be as good as she could be. She wasn't perfect, but no one was.

"Sorry." She said blushing red. "I'm nosy." She said shrugging. "I know," She said smiling sadly. She was very lucky.

"Well basicly, if anything happens to Me and Damien you, and Deva will take care of our little girl. Don't worry, nothing will happen." She reassured him. "Other than that, you're just adopted family or them." She said smiling at him. "It's my new reason to see you when the baby's born. I miss you." She said a bit sadly.
Back to top Go down
Parker Emery
Parker Emery
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:51 pm

Parker smiled a little bit, obviously embarrassed. "No, uhm, it's fine. really. I just don't think I'll be ready to worry about another person until I can properly take care of myself first. I'm getting there." He said with a small shrug, looking down.

He then looked at Anne again, not liking the idea that anything more would happen to them. But he accepted it, and he would always be there for them. No matter what.

He smiled and nodded when she smiled at him. "I've missed you too. I've missed you a lot." he said honestly. He joked in his head to himself about how after all these years of anti-social behavior working at the hospital, it was kind of hard to get back in the swing of socializing again.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:55 pm

Anne smiled and nodded. "Well that's why there's Deva too." She said trusting her more than most. She had seen what she was like. She cared for them. "You'll be fine. Trust me." She said honestly. He would be he was strong.

She prayed nothing else would happen. She had had more than enough trouble in her life.

"well we'll have to fix that and make sure that we don't isolate ourselves." She said smiling warmly.

[[Sorry for the short post]]
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)   Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky) Empty

Back to top Go down

Asking a Favour (Anne and Sparky)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1