Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Everything coming out  EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Everything coming out  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Everything coming out  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Everything coming out  EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Everything coming out  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Everything coming out  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Everything coming out  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Everything coming out  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Everything coming out  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Everything coming out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

Everything coming out  Empty
PostSubject: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:59 am

Mish couldn't dare to even tell her little Rosa a lie. She had taught her that it was bad to lie. And Mish knew one day this would come back and haunt her. She didn't want to be living a lie. And she didn't want her growing up without know who her father was. Even if he didn't want anything to do with her.

She the decided to walk up to his office. Mish was mad when he told her that she should lie to Rosa saying that he was dead. And he told her that he teaches Defense class. When she seen him the anger started to come out again. That is when she slapped him. “ I couldn't come to it and tell Rosa that you was dead.” That is when she started to cry.

Last edited by Mishka Knopp on Tue May 29, 2012 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven
German - Pureblood - Durmstrang Lehrer

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:38 am

Casey was busy working on his lesson plans for the next couple of weeks when someone walked into his office. He might have to learn to close his door from now on.

What shocked Casey even more was this woman walked up and slapped him, Casey did not recall doing anything to anyone that would call for that.

"Excuse me, usually I prefer to meet the woman before she sleeps me." Casey was confused even more when she talked about a Rosie.

"Who is this Rosie, would you like to explain to me what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:48 am

Mish was shocked that she made a mistake. This must have been his twin that he was talking about. And now she felt bad that she mistaken him for his brother. She had slapped the wrong person.

She knew that she was going to have to explain the whole story. Mish wasn't proud that she had a one night stand. But she would never trade her little Rosa for anything. That is one thing that she would never change or regret.

“ Her name is Rosalinde. She is my little girl. It seems through I meet your brother and he admitted that he was the person who I had a one night stand when I was extremely drunk years ago. Well I told him about Rosa and he said that he would never claim her and wanted me to lie to her. And that is something that I could never do.”
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:15 pm

Casey had to laugh a little when he heard the woman's story, "Trust me, you are not the first person to slap me over my brother."

Casey was still rubbing his jaw a little, "Why don't you have a seat and we will talk." Casey smiled.

"So you say I have a niece named Rosa, that is a beautiful name. How ever did you come up with it?" Casey thought it was very interesting because his great grandmothers name.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Mish still felt bad. “ I am still very sorry. It is just he thinks that he can try to buy Rosa and making her and I disappear. And that isn't something that I want.”

She then took a seat. “ Yeah I guess there is a lot to talk about. I know you will want to know more about Rosalinde.”

She then started to blink. “ Not really sure but the name just came to me.”
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Casey smiled and laughed a little "Really please do not feel bad, my brother is a jerk and if you would like we can ignore him and you and I can do business."

Casey was fine with help Mishka take care of little Rosa, he was the uncle after all.

"The reason I asked about the name is it is the name of my great grandmother."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Mish smiled a little bit. “ I don't have any brother or sisters so I can't say that I have any that are jerks.” She was glad that he said that he would help her out.

“ You should meet her, I am sure that you will fall in love with her. For being only four she is pretty smart.”

She then blinked. “ I didn't know that. I named her Rosalinde because it sound good. And I call her my little Rosa all the time.”
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Casey smiled at Mish when she said she didn't have any siblings, "Well you should count your blessings, try being twins."

Casey loved his brother but they were like night and day, and the only thing they could agree upon was they looked good.

"I would love to meet her whenever you would like me too." Casey smiled and he was glad he shared the information about his grandmother because that seemed to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Mish smiled. “ Well I am glad that I am an only child. It makes life just a little bit easier. I just hope someday to give Rosa a little brother or sister. Just so she wouldn't grow up as an only child.”

She knew that Collin would never step up and actually help her.

“ Sure I would love it when you could meet her. I know she would love to meet her uncle and it would give her a chance to see that she actually has other family besides me.”
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:59 am

Casey smiled at Mish, "Well I am sure that you will find someone to help you with Rosa and love you like you deserve."

Casey only knew her for the last hour or so, but could tell that she was a great person and deserves to be happy.

"Well I will be glad to help you how ever I can, but Collin is going to be a lost cause."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Mish smiled a little bit. “ I doubt it but I am not really worried about it. Rosa is all of the love that I need. For the longest time we only have each other.”

She smiled as she loved talking to Casey. Maybe she could talk to him when she has problems. She was always in her office or taking care of Rosa.

“ I am glad that you offered to help me. I am just going to give up on Collin. He wants sex but doesn't want to deal with it when the girl get pregnant.”
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:37 pm

"I do not have a problem being friends with you, as long as you understand that is all it will ever be. I have a fiance, and I tell her everything." Casey smiled sweetly

"As for Collin, you are correct, just forget about him. But do you realize he got you pregnant on purpose to teach you a lesson? He never had any intention of caring for the child to start with."

This was the only thing that suck about knowing what the other one was thinking, as long as their minds were shut off too each other.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Mish then smiled a little bit. " I would rather be friends to. Knowing that your brother got me pregnant and if you were single would be a little weird." She was still smiling when he said that he would be telling his fiance everything. " That is good, don't want to keep serects from her. And I think it would be good for Rosa to know her aunt."

She then sighed. " I was extrememly drunk that night. I really don't remember a whole lot about it. But I would never give up my Rosalinde. She is one thing that I don't regret having in my life. I know when I do go out, I no longer drink anymore. BecauseI am scared that it will happen again."
Back to top Go down
Casey Raven
Casey Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 am

Casey smiled when she said she understood about telling everything to Sam, "Sam and I have a difficult time as it is with having our relationship we do not need to add anymore too it."

Casey listened to her talk about being drunk and that how she got pregnant, "Not that I really need or want to know, but I have the privilege of knowing everything that my brother does when he wants me too so I know that night all too well."

Casey sat down in his chair and placed his feet on his desk, "You just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Mishka then was smiling. “ Well I really don't want to cause you any trouble. If you think it would be a problem, I will just leave now and forget that we even had this talk.” That was something that she didn't want to do. Her daughter had the right to know who her uncle is.

He then was saying that he knew that night very well. Since they was twins they knew what the other was doing. But she didn't even remember all that night. So that was a little weird that Collin would still be thinking about it.

She then watched as he sat down at his desk and put his feet up. “ Well first I think it is best if I bring Rosa in to meet you. And there we will see from there.”
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything coming out    Everything coming out  Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything coming out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1