Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams
British - Muggleborn - Ravenclaw Third Year

Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) Empty
PostSubject: Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)   Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:22 pm

As Humphrey walked up to the Ravenclaw tower, he realized how happy he was with his house placement. He was excited to be in the house with the brainiacs, he was a total geek, or nerd, and suspected many of the other Ravenclaws would be as well. He decided to settle in by the crackling fire on the couch. Laying down on it since nobody else was there yet.

When he layed down, he felt his muscles stretch. His arms were sore from carrying his trunk to The Hogwarts Express when he had arrived. That had been a couple days ago, but still his arms hurt. Their school trunks were all stuffed to capacity. This is one nice room, he thought, I wonder who the head of house is.

Last edited by Humphrey Williams on Thu May 31, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meliae Winters
Meliae Winters
British - Halfblood - Ravenclaw Third Year

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)   Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Meliae so far zero friends from the house because she was living with slytherin boy. She watch him all the same but she look over some of her notes and she start to draw out some picture. As she doodle she had stuff put away she was doing a picture of her mother. She had that fear she would forget about her because she was living with Carey family.As much she love their family she would always miss her mother always. She seat drawing a picture of her.She had not notice the boy that came through the door as he did his own thing she would not bother him.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)   Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:33 pm

A girl his age who he had met in his classes came in to the Ravenclaw Common Room. She took a seat, and started drawing a portrait of somebody. He glanced at it, and noticed the similarities in the face. Her mother maybe, or an aunt, but definitely an older looking version of her. "Who is that you are drawing?" he asked her. "I like to draw too, but my favorite thing to do is paint. I can show you my sketchbook though, I have it in my pocket." he said, pulling it out.

Humphrey set it on the couch. If she wanted to she could look at it, if not, he didn't really mind. The portrait, of whoever it was, was very good. It was obvious that she spent a decent amount of time sketching. Very simple, but that is what made it nice, it didn't need to be complex.
Back to top Go down
Meliae Winters
Meliae Winters

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)   Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Meliae was afraid she would forget the memories of her. Then she look back at the man and she look up surprised that he was speaking to her when they thought she was evil ravenclaw because of Carey. He live with a slytherin and he was teaching her English. She was from Greece original and such things.

Τι; Ω επιτρέψτε μου να δούμε τι είπατε."That was something to shocking to hear because she came from Greece. What she said was like what did you say. Translation that what she said was something in Greek. (What?Let look it look it up?) She went to take out book to help translator she look back she study the word over insider her head. Then she respond in English. "My mother that who I am drawing."
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)   Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:08 pm

"She's beautiful. I'm Humphrey by the way, what's your name?" he asked her. It really did, and the shading in particular was excellent.

"The drawing looks great. I like to draw too. Both of my parents were killed when I was eight. Sometimes I draw them, just so I don't forget what they look like. It is hard after a while to remember what they were like. Here is my mother." Humphrey told her, pulling out his sketchbook. He pointed to the woman on the left. "And the one on the right is my dad." One of the odd things about Humphrey Williams was that he always carried his sketchbook and a couple penciils on him.

"What do you like to draw besides portraits?" he asked her. He had to pay close attention to her when she spoke, because of her thick Greek accent. Also, he noticed she used a book to respond to him the first time. She must still be learning English, he thought to himself. Surprisingly, he found that she was very pretty. Humphrey never thought anybody was pretty, until now. There was no denying that she was a beautiful girl. Most likely smart too, since she is in Ravenclaw.
Back to top Go down
Meliae Winters
Meliae Winters

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)   Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Meliae had to listen closely to get what he was saying. Most figure her muggleborn but that was not case her mother had been pureblood witch.She remember that part what was she do introduce with Carey and with so she got it. My name is Meliae.

She had to look up at the rest what he just said she thought she frown at that. She did not want to talk about her parents. Mother was dead she was died of cancer.Her father remarried a monster she consider he beat the crap out of him.My mother got sick with cancer and died.She did not liked to talk about her other parent it was clear.

She did not speak of her father or any others then that. She did not even tell the boy about her father or any other. That she lived with Carey. How come she did not draw his father or step mother the women he remarried she want to forget about the dog face. She had she had drew a picture of two year in her arm. It was just a baby in her arms. That my little brother he was found dead after mother died.She did not want to talk about her step mother or that of father. She look back at the step mother and father.If only he knew she went through hell and thanks but thanks to Carey she did look okay because of Carey mother.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)   Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:16 am

"Meliae, that is a pretty name, so are you Greek then? Your accent sounds Greek, I know a couple phrases. Just basic greetings, but I would like to learn more if you are willing to teach me. Would you be up for that?" he asked her. "I could help you with your English in exchange." he said. Humphrey suspected that since she was a Ravenclaw she might say yes.

"Ah, I'm so sorry, I lost my parents when I was eight years old in an accident. Muggle vehicles called cars, well...they tend to run into each other. There was this drunk truck driver, who ran right into our lane. I was at basketball practice, a Muggle sport, and the cops picked me up to explain it. Then I moved in with my only living relatives. My aunt Julia, and Uncle Billy. They aren't very social people like my parents were. Work-oriented mainly." Humphrey explained to her. She wasn't very talkative, so he tried to set her at ease by telling her about himself.

"That is so tragic, I'm sorry Meliae. I don't know what it is like to lose a sibling, but I can imagine it is every bit as hard, maybe harder than losing your parents. I imagine you felt protective of him since he was younger." he said. "If you ever need, or want, to talk about it, let me know, okay. I know how to listen as well as talk." Humphrey explained. He felt empathy, sympathy, and compassion towards her. She had such a tough past, similar to his own in some ways. But, even worse than his as well. Now he understood why she was so reserved, she probably had issues trusting and caring about people. Your experiences changed who you are, and he knew he was harder and more reserved after his parents' deaths compared to before.
Back to top Go down
Meliae Winters
Meliae Winters

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)   Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Meliae past was not rose and flowers to say the least. She had bad past and all sortie of thing she made to English stowing away on the ship. Then she went to street digging around the garbage can and such things. Then she meet Carey his parent took her in she made sure it was all right before she came to their house.Well she was living with her father remarried this women who was bad worst. Then when she remarried her brother was found mysterious dead.Yeah I'm Greek.No I don't mind teaching you.

Then she listen what she said about car accident then she look back at the boy."I'm living Carey that slytherin boy. Because my father remarried. Well the women hates magic and she think only way to stopped magic from happening around me is beat me. I left Greece because of that. I stow away on the ship and then Carey found out on the England going through dumpster to get something to eat. He seat back watching the boy with a light smiled at the boy looking back at the younger boy.
Back to top Go down
Humphrey Williams
Humphrey Williams

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)   Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:24 am

"I thought so, and that would be awesome Meliae. Thank you for being willing to teach me Greek. When do you want to start the lessons?" Humphrey asked her, smiling. He could tell that she had been thinking about unpleasant topics before she answered him though. Clearly, her mind was on other things.

When she looked back at him, Humphrey could tell she was going to tell him something personal. He wasn't surprised it was something that had been tough for her. "Carey, okay, I know who he is. Ah, I see, that is really terrible. How could anybody beat a child, especially the daughter of her husband. That is disgusting, I can't believe she hasn't been stopped. Now, I understand a bit about why you are so uncomfortable. Totally understandable, I'm so glad you were able to stow away to on a ship, were able to get away from her." he said. He couldn't imagine somebody beating him, it was just too horrible a though. "Carey found you though, and took you in. That is nice of him, glad he did. Otherwise, well we wouldn't have gotten to meet here at Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Meliae Winters
Meliae Winters

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)   Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 am

Meliae just hope she did not give him headache with the way she said words. It could be hard yes how she said words. She hope she could because she was natural when it came to saying words in Greek because that how she said words.She hope it was not too much consider they have class work to content with and other subject and yes Greek was harder then Spanish she heard from other people so speak.

She gave a shrug at what the boy said she did not understand it either. But somethings where hard to believe but sometimes it was painful and yes that could be why she was some what close to Carey a slytherin boy she liked him as friends and he often worried that he took attention off him. But that was far from truth she had hard enough time remember not mispronounced their English terms.

I think differently they act different when around other people so they see them as innocent. She did not know how to get them spill the truth and so they could go jail.I know but I miss my biological mom. I sometime wonder if she had stay alive maybe none of it happened. But anyway here I am I would not meet you Humphrey or Carey. Carey I am grateful for him and his mother who has such kindness within their heart. .
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)   Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people) Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling In (Open to all Ravenclaws. Let's meet each other here, people)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1