Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Starting a new job EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Starting a new job EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Starting a new job EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Starting a new job EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Starting a new job EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Starting a new job EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Starting a new job EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Starting a new job EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Starting a new job EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Starting a new job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alianna Renour
Alianna Renour
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Starting a new job Empty
PostSubject: Starting a new job   Starting a new job EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:50 am

Alianna was really excited to start her new job, now that all of the children were out of the house she was free to travel here and there. All she needed was a little water and she could travel anywhere.

She had heard a long time friend Luc Laval was the new Headmaster at Beauxbatons so at least she would not be completly alone at the school. It had been a few years since she had seem him, but she figured he was the one that offered her the job, he must need her help.

Once she arrived at the school she went straight to the headmasters office and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval
Headmaster of Beauxbatons

Starting a new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a new job   Starting a new job EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:20 am

Luc sighed, pacing around his office with little Nap trailing behind him. He was looking out the window and over the view of the grounds. He didn't know how long he'd been waiting, but he supposed he might have been nervous as even to him it felt like a long time.

He had recently come back in contact with someone he could perhaps call one of only 'Being' friends, her being a siren. He didn't like to think he was dependent on people, but right now he was desperate for a little bit of support, support he couldn't get from a human. There was only one human here that knew what he was and they didn't trust each other enough. He couldn't have anyone else know that could jeopardize everything for him. They'd not be able to relate anyway.

This woman coming at least knew a bit of his past, from the time he was just starting to get onto his feet and getting a hold on regular society. He continued to mull things over in his head as he heard a knock. He stopped pacing and looked over. He rose his hand a bit and the door swung open to allow her in. He could feel it was her. His senses being in an even more heightened then usual because of his hunger, he was able to feel her presence as she was walking down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Alianna Renour
Alianna Renour
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Starting a new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a new job   Starting a new job EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:20 am

Alianna smiled when the door opened and came walking into the room she saw Luc standing over by the window so she walked over to where he was standing.

"My dear friend, you have not been feeding properly again." Alianna sighed then pulled a bag of blood out of her pocket, then got a glass to pour it into.

"Being a siren has its advantages, drawn fresh only 20 minutes ago." Alianna smiled then handed him the glass.

Alianna went over and sat in the chair and saw nap on the floor. "He is gotten so big since the last time I saw him." Alianna smiled trying to up the mood a little

"It has been a long time since you have needed me, my friend. What can help with?"
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval

Starting a new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a new job   Starting a new job EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:19 am

He looked over as she walked in. He sometimes despised how easily people could just walk into wherever they wanted without any worries... He gave a very slight eye roll and walk over to his desk where she'd been preparing the bag. "You seem to know me so well... I give my greatest thanks-"

He let out a relieved breath as he took the glass. He brought it below his nose and smelled it, closing his eyes, savoring it. He then drank slowly from it. He brought the glass away from his face and set it on the desk, and then took his handkerchief from his pocket, wiping the corners of his mouth. He looked at her. "I apologize if I took from a meal you may have needed..." he said as she made her way to take a seat.

Nap was panting and wagging his tail excitedly the whole time, when she looked down at him, he got even more happy. He ran over to her when she sat down, looking hopeful that she would pet him. Luc watched and smiled a little, but there was a sadness in his eyes. Was he much bigger? Was he still even a puppy? Luc wasn't sure...Nap would always just be a little pup to him. "Has he...?"

He looked from Nap to Alianna as she asked what he needed. He took the seat behind his desk. "Well, maybe just a bit of catch up for now may be nice...what have you been doing these past years, Alianna?"
Back to top Go down
Alianna Renour
Alianna Renour
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Starting a new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a new job   Starting a new job EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:54 am

Alianna smiled as she watch Luc drink his drink, "It is my job to watch out for my friends. Trust me I got my use out of him long before I took that." Alianna gave her smirk she had developed over the years.

Alianna looked at the floor at Nap and just had to pick him up and placed him on her lap. While she petted him she began to talk about the last few years.

"Well my oldest Jaycie has become quite famous in Britain as a singer songwriter, and the youngest is finishing up her last year at Hogwarts. So I have lots of time and energy on my hand, so I have taken up a sport I have not engaged in a long time." Alianna smiled.

She had began thinking about all of her siren gifts she had been using and all the men she had hurt.
Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval

Starting a new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a new job   Starting a new job EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:18 am

Luc gave a small smile when she smirked. "I'm sure you did. I'm just not so fond of leftovers though, I suppose..." He set his glass down. "Though, since my youth I've become overly cautious of everything I eat. I trust you though, as you know..."

Luc leaned back in his chair, folding his hands and resting them over his abdomen. He raised an eyebrow slightly. "Oh...has it been that long already... Hmm. Well, I take it you've been enjoying yourself with all that?" He asked, though not really interested in those escapades. " Well, I have been...trying out some new things, one could say."
Back to top Go down
Alianna Renour
Alianna Renour
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Starting a new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a new job   Starting a new job EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:12 am

Alianna shook her head, "Trying out new things?" She looked at him questionably

"You mean like trying to see how long you can be around humans, without any fresh blood in your system." Alianna had never known him to be so careless before

"Or the fact you decided to run a school?" Alianna smiled.

Back to top Go down
Luc Laval
Luc Laval

Starting a new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a new job   Starting a new job EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:58 am

Luc narrowed his eyes at her, folding his hands on his lap as he leaned back in his chair, looking at her. "I'm not trying to be reckless...I was working on that. I have just been to busy to go out." he said briskly. He looked at his desk, knowing he didn't want to admit how he hated what he was.

His expression lightened a bit when she smiled with her comment about his trying to run a school. "I didn't merely decide. I discovered. I am happy here. More so then I have been in a while."

He shook his head a bit, "though that's not what Ig meant. I don't know if you've heard much about groups of my kind in search of...alternatives, or artificial substitutes, I should say. Well," he took a breath, "I have been a bit high strung lately because I have been trying some." He stated briefly in what seemed to be a brave manner, his face looking as if he revealed an almost shameful practice.
Back to top Go down
Alianna Renour
Alianna Renour
Beauxbaton's Educator
Beauxbaton's Educator

Starting a new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a new job   Starting a new job EmptyWed May 02, 2012 5:18 am

Alianna sighed at him as he looked at her, "Don't narrow your eyes at me mister, I understand you more than you give me credit for." Alianna loved him like he was her own son

"Now that I am around I can help you if you want when it comes to that, and you can help with with the spell stuff. Remember all I have is my siren magic which only works around water."

Alianna did hate the fact that her daughter could do different things than she could, but she made sure that her class was near a lake.

"Well you have to be careful with that alternative stuff, you never know where it comes from. I have heard of some vampires having donors now. Where they only get enough blood to last awhile, but the donor doesn't die or be changed." Alianna was not sure how that work, but something to do with magic or something.

"We need to find you a trustworthy supplier." Alianna smiled. "Hay you been talking with anyone?"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Starting a new job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a new job   Starting a new job Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting a new job

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1