Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Greene
Anne Greene
British - Muggleborn - OOTP & Professor

Female Posts : 625

Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) Empty
PostSubject: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:09 am

Anne was livid as she walked to Tessa's office. How could she be so rude. She knew what had happened to her, and she had the nerve to call her that. Damien hadn't wanted to tell her but she had a way and when he came home with that look. All she had to do was touch his hand.

Anne reached the office and stormed in not bothering to knock. She really didn't care what she was doing. She wanted to talk now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:12 am

Tessa looked up from her desk. Lucky she didn't have a lot of paper work yet. But school had just started. She then noticed that Anne stormed into her office. Tessa didn't even bother to say anything cause it was going to end up a fight. And she didn't want all of the stress.

“ And what can I do for you Professor Greene.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:16 am

Anne looked at her with livid eyes. "Well for starters if you want to say anything about me say it to my face. We aren't kids who have to live in the same dorm, we're adults and can be open." She said. "You should know I'll find out either way." She said.

"So are you going to give me your reasoning for my being a slut." She asked in a deadly calm. That was one thing she didn't take well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:22 am

Tessa was shocked when she saw Anne and she knew about that time she was talking about. And that was something that she wanted to forget. In order to move on with Capper she would have to forget about all of her time with Damien.

“ I will have you know I was angry at that time. And I don't need stress from you because I just found out I am pregnant.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:33 am

Anne stared. She couldn't believe it, even if she was she would be fine with a bit of stress. She had spent the first two months when she was prgenet with DJ being tortured daily.

"You meant it and both of us know you did." She growled. "Oh and I'm the slut?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Well I think you can handle a little stress. If you forgot, I spent the first two months of my pregnancy chained to a wall and being tortured daily." She snapped at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:47 am

Tessa was shocked when she had heard this. “ What do you mean you was chained to a wall?” This was something that was news to her.

“ I thought DJ was just Damien's boy that he always wanted. I had no idea what happened. I was just mad and said the first thing that popped into my mind.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:59 am

Anne raised an eyebrow, she had thought she had told Tessa about the fact that DJ, was Hugo's child. "Well Tessa DJ's Hugo's son, and I think you know that I didn't have sex with him willingly." She spat through her teeth. The fact that Tessa had called her a slut for the fact she was raped bothered her.

"Damien no, He's going to raise him like a father should but his real dad is dead, and when he's old enough to understand I'll tell him." She said. She really thought Tessa knew. "I had DJ before I came back to England."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 am

Tessa then started to cry again. “ I am so sorry Anne I didn't know about that. My hormones have been crazy the past week. I went through this with Lily.” She was still a little bit lost.

“ I haven't even told Capper yet. It was something that we didn't plan. And we never talked about having kids and I don't know what to do anymore.”
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Anne sighed. Everything was always about her. She couldn't care about anyone else problems. No Tessa had problems and that was all that mattered. "Honestly Tessa I don't care. I have my own things to deal with and I don't need your problems too. If you forgot My son is still missing, I have the war to deal with, and I have two people that want me dead." She said listing her major problems.

"Look Tessa just tell him or I will. I don't have time to deal with all of this. But, Never, I repeat never, call me a slut again." She warned her. She didn't take it kindly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:06 pm

Tessa then looked at Anne and was upset saying that she didn't care about anybody else. " That is a damn lie because I told you I would help find your son. Mishka is actually doing that. I just read a muggle mom was shoot protecting her three year old baby. People are starving in africa. And you say that I don't care?"

" I will tell him, I just have to find the right time. And I don't have time because I am preparing a lesson. The headmistress asked me if I could teach for her." She then started to glare. " Don't let the door hit where the good lord split you."
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Anne raised her eyebrows and smiled at her. "What ever you say." She said rolling her eyes. She was tired of this woman. She caused her nothing but hardship. "But believe me Tessa I don't care. I'm done doing things for you. I'll do what I can for Lily but you, I don't care." She said. She didn't want anything bad to happen to her, for Lily's sake but she didn't care about her any more. She was done making sacrifices for the woman in front of her.

"Whatever Tessa. If he doesn't know in a week I'll tell him myself. I wont let you take another child away from it's father." She told her while thinking of what she had done to Damien. "Yes because Teaching is so hard." She said with sarcasm.

Anne saw the glared and smirked. Wanting to annoy her. She sat down and smiled. She wasn't going to leave if it was going to bug Tessa so much. She knew it was childish but hell, she wanted a small revenge on the woman who made her leave the love of her life alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Tessa then started to laugh as she looked at Anne. “ You know what I don't care anymore. I don't care if you are done with me. The world will get going round and round. And people will be people. And you can still do things for Lily. I won't take that from her, it seems like she likes you. She is always asking me divination questions.” She really didn't care anymore that Anne was done with her.

“ I am just waiting for the right time to tell him. And it will be soon, and I won't make the same mistake that I did with Damien. I will need someone to help me raise this one and Lily.” She then sighed a little bit. “ Yes I know that, after I left Damien I went to a muggle college to be a teacher. It was hard but I manged it. I want to work with the poor kids.”

She then looked and seen that Anne wasn't leaving. This could be interesting. “ Not going to leave? I don't care I was going to just do something that relived all my stress when I was pregnant with Lily.” She was glad that the muggle studies teacher gave her a cd player. She then put on her favorite song ' Hips Don't Lie and started to belly dance.
Back to top Go down
Anne Greene
Anne Greene

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Anne eyes widened when she started to belly dance. Not wanting to see this she stood up and left. She would much rather go and read a book or take that pregnancy test that was sitting in her bag. She hated not knowing if she was pregnant. She was only a few days late but still. They way it had been going she could never be to safe. She knew that after they had gotten married she had stopped casting the spell. She shook her head. She couldn't be pregnant. She was being silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Tessa laughed when Anne got up and left. That was the oldest trick in the book when you wanted someone to leave. But she left the music playing as she walked back over to her desk. She was still laughing at what she did. And was trying to plan out how she was going to tell Capper.

She smiled as she started to work on her lesson plans.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)   Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa) Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh No You Didn't (Anne and Tessa)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1