Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Thanks for visiting our site, but sadly this forum is no longer active... Sad
Site Closed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Closed

It was fun while it lasted <3

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
First Year - First Wizarding War EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 12:21 am by Eldred Bennet

» Luna Vermiculus University
First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:56 am by Shadow Craven

» Hogwarts: Now and Forever
First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 10:56 am by Roxanne Conner

» Hogwartsanewage
First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm by Silvanus Snape

» Character Request
First Year - First Wizarding War EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm by Roxanne Zakrevsky

» You Again (Lars and Violet)
First Year - First Wizarding War EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:03 am by Lars Wilhelm

» Scent of Nature (Olivia & Humphrey)
First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 pm by Humphrey Williams

» So We Meet Again (Adolphe & Tess)
First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:06 pm by Adolphe Morel

» Time for Oneself (Albus and Tess)
First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:04 am by Albus Fenwick

ChatBox

First Year - First Wizarding War

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

First Year - First Wizarding War Empty
PostSubject: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 am

Mishka walked into her classroom. It was her first year teaching and she was nervous. She had planned what she wanted to teach over the summer. But this was going to be her first class, and that was the hardest. But she knew that it was going to be great. Mishka had already went in and decorated her classroom like she wanted it. She wanted her students to feel relaxed.

She smiled as she waited from the to come in.
Back to top Go down
Tricia Cissi Black
Tricia Cissi Black
German - Pureblood - West Wing Dormers Second Year

Female Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Tricia glared at a couple of second years passing by her as they pointed and whispered with giddy looks on their faces. She'd been disappointed when her and her twin had arrived at Durmstrang, for it seemed that even the students here knew of their famous mother and father, and it was annoying. She'd not made any friends as she didn't want to be used for her fame. She moved through the corridors and entered her classroom. She didn't even spare the teacher a glance as she moved straight to the back of the classroom and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Eberstark
Sabrina Eberstark
German - Muggleborn - Tower Dormers Second Year
German - Muggleborn - Tower Dormers Second Year

Female Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Sabrina walked into the classroom, looking around. She saw a girl there that she had seen in the dorm she was in, but she wasn't good on making conversation with new people, so she walked over to an empty spot near the front. She looked at the teacher, seeing that she was very beautiful. People in this place were beautiful, she hadn't seen one less beautiful person, and it made her feel very unfit, even feeling much cleaner than she had in years. She sighed and opened her books to a random page, trying to read some.
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Grindelwald
Alexandre Grindelwald
German - Pureblood - Tower Dormers Second Year
German - Pureblood - Tower Dormers Second Year

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Alexandre walked into History, seeing two students he hadn't seen before and walked to a random desk, sitting down and taking up his books. He was curious about what they would have about today, and hoped that he'd learn more about the wars, especially the first wizarding war. He was really curious about that one for obvious reasons.

He looked up at the teacher and then around the room. It was strangely comfortable to be sitting there. He shrugged it off and leaned back, looking up at the roof, waiting for the class to commence.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Mishka looked up from her desk. She didn't have that many students but decided to start anyways. “ Hello I am professor Knopp and you already know that this is history of magic. I really don't have all of my lessons written. I am just leaving it up to you what you want to learn.”

She then smiled. “ After class if you want to write it on a piece of parchment that would be fine. But today we are going to learn about the first wizarding war. Can anyone tell me a little bit about it.”
Back to top Go down
Nara Bella Black
Nara Bella Black

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:47 pm

"Gah!" Nara cried as she raced through the corridors, pushing through the thinning crowd as she hurried to her History class. She made it just to hear Professor Knopp introduce the class and start it off. She banged her head on the doorway and groaned. "My apologies, Professor. Won't happen again," she announced, and then realised. "Also, it lasted for about eleven years, I believe that's what the textbook said. Until Harry Potter blasted the Dark Lord into smithereens," she grinned.

Nara made her way to the back of the room where her sister was, looking particularly huffy. She ruffled her dark hair, knowing that their stardom was ticking her off, and sat next to her. "We'll blow over soon, sis," she whispered encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Tricia Cissi Black
Tricia Cissi Black

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:25 pm

Tricia frowned as she faintly remembered the girl that'd walked in, but she was in a sour mood and had no desire to strike up conversation so she turned her head away and rested her attention on the teacher. She expected Nara to arrive any moment, but when she didn't Tricia pursed her lips. She crossed her fingers under the table and watched the teacher with narrowed eyes, almost as if she could will her not to start the lesson until Nara got there.

She frowned as the lesson was started - and yet Nara had still not arrived. But then, she burst through the door and apologised to their lehrer. Tricia winked at her as she answered the question and rolled her eyes as she muttered that their fame'd blow over soon. She knew they would, gossip didn't last in a school like this and she was sure there'd be something more interesting to talk about next week. She hated gossip. Tricia flattened her hair and glared at Nara for ruffling it. "I hope so."
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Mishka smiled as she watched the girl come that came. “ Ah Miss Nara it is nice of you to join us. I am sure that it won't happen again. I remember my first year here and getting lost. But today we are going to let it slide since this is the

“ Very good Miss Nara! Can anybody tell more about it?"
Back to top Go down
Tricia Cissi Black
Tricia Cissi Black

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Tricia grinned as Nara got the question correct, and she lazily raised her hand up. Tricia wasn't ashamed to admit that she'd studied the First Wizarding War extensively as she'd not known much about it. It was more the build-up war to the Second Wizarding War which was the show down. She couldn't believe they were experiencing what some were beginning to call 'The Third Wizarding War'.

"The build-up to this war actually began in the 1940's, but it wasn't until the 1970's when Voldemort began to lead his Death Eater's into battle. The war lasted until 1981, but during that time many lost their lives and some whole families were wiped out. A group called the Order of The Phoenix gathered together to stop Voldemort, but ultimately it was Lily Potter's old magic that caused the killing curse to rebound off of Harry Potter and back at him." Nara grinned.
Back to top Go down
Nara Bella Black
Nara Bella Black

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:27 am

Nara grinned at her sister, laughing as she huffed and flattened her hair. "Come on, get over it. It's actually really easy to ignore them. Or it will be, I dunno," Nara half-smiled.

Tricia answered the question with such confidence, and Nara remembered all those days she'd spent pouring over the textbooks with her, and she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Mishka smiled. “ Very good Miss Tricia. I am impress that you gave time frame to the first wizarding war. I don't think a lot of people know that. I think that this class will be a little bit easier for me this year. I can say that I have a lot of smart people in my class this year.”

She then started to laugh. “ Maybe I should just let everyone teach a lesson. I think that it would be fun. You might learn better from your classmates.”
Back to top Go down
Silvanus Snape
Silvanus Snape
British - Halfblood - Slytherin Second Year
British - Halfblood - Slytherin Second Year

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Silvanus sign up she did not think learning about the war. She thought be learning about founder of each school. Now what happened in the past well at least talking about Severus Snape that was one of her relative yet. He is one that kill Dumbledore that what she heard and was death eater.

She was not really interest or better yet why did this subject why not Salem witch trail now there is history there. She seat down quietly as she seat down sure she came all this way to Germany to get away from scandal that Snape did in the past. She wonder if they thought she was liked Snape it was hard to say and it all Lily fault that he died all right it was his fault for calling her name. But still James fault more for what happened if he had not married her Snape would have had Lily and they would be happy together minus the name if he had not called Lily the name. She was quiet just listening to go on about silently listening quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Mishka then looked up at the clock. " Well seems like we ran out of time. But since this was the first class I will go easy and say no homework."

She smiled as she watched them leave.
Back to top Go down
Mishka Knopp
Mishka Knopp

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Alexandre Grindelwald
Tricia Cissi Black
Nara Bella Black
5 points each for showing up
5 points for Miss Tricia answer
5 points for Miss Nara answer
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Year - First Wizarding War   First Year - First Wizarding War Empty

Back to top Go down

First Year - First Wizarding War

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1